HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Its walking the talk vs talking the walk, Alan study

eh??? that makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef



Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
How are some of you guys ever going to learn about RESPECT! I can see having a little fun with each other, but damn most of you guys are stuck on Buzz's web, and yes Buzz you know you can sometimes start a fire while holding a leaking gas can,lol.

Why do some higher skilled players have to bash and inmoralize players, and do not say you do not do so, because many of times when I enter a game you say howdy dreadloc wanna play known your team are stacked and thinking its a freebie with me on other team.

but you know I play what ever the odds, dread is bashed like a noob if you guys win, but holy fuck! if we win, tons of excuses... of course my loses are posted glorifing your wins, how often you see one posted with me winning,lol. answer that?

I am just tired of just reading 90% of the time of nagitive replies , it gets old.

I really do not care if my friends are level 30 plus, its time to play! the game reached its peak long ago, and now slowly dieing, so you better enjoy the game time we all have, and enjoy the time we got to play together, it will not last forever....it might not totally die out, but i am sure it will dwindle to only a few loyal players. Players are changing and starting different journeys in their lives, and the times with aoe becomes less of importance.

are you serious? why would we respect him, respect is earned it isnt just there because hes older or whatnot. and if he ever had respect hes lost it. he talks down to us constantly on this forum, acts like a total jerkoff to EVERYONE, and thinks hes better than everyone. only reason we post negative replies is that hes asking for it. im sure he wants to be liked but hes such a total jackass that it pushes everyone away.

im also holding my tongue on other key parts of your post because i think theyve been gone over enough already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS



Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 24
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:20 pm

yahh i think he must have been an orphan or motherless or something. he doesnt get the main facts of life ffs! ... nobody respects buzz, simply bcuz buzz doesnt respect any of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no rush general



Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 29
Location : British Empire

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Buck the System wrote:
forgot to mention, orionoco map and dutch getting the wood chopping ups from the trdae post are better thean the mill ones,
you should know this. because your able to get on plantations faster.

Agreed.

Buzz_D made many errors including ones I pointed out BEFORE in the LAST GAME as Dutch.

  • Redundant exotic woods card, pointless with south sea bubble as said before.
  • Extensive fortifications is generally avoided in treaty.
  • Generally poor military tactics e.g. attacking in small waves
  • Leaving gold mines - the Dutch mine gold faster than most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett



Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 pm

no rush general wrote:
Extensive fortifications is generally avoided in treaty.

-.- Extensive Fortifications can be a really good card, a large mass of towers can be a significant boon to your anti-cavalry. It's a sadly underexploited advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
How are some of you guys ever going to learn about RESPECT! I can see having a little fun with each other, but damn most of you guys are stuck on Buzz's web, and yes Buzz you know you can sometimes start a fire while holding a leaking gas can,lol.

Why do some higher skilled players have to bash and inmoralize players, and do not say you do not do so, because many of times when I enter a game you say howdy dreadloc wanna play known your team are stacked and thinking its a freebie with me on other team.

but you know I play what ever the odds, dread is bashed like a noob if you guys win, but holy fuck! if we win, tons of excuses... of course my loses are posted glorifing your wins, how often you see one posted with me winning,lol. answer that?

I am just tired of just reading 90% of the time of nagitive replies , it gets old.

I really do not care if my friends are level 30 plus, its time to play! the game reached its peak long ago, and now slowly dieing, so you better enjoy the game time we all have, and enjoy the time we got to play together, it will not last forever....it might not totally die out, but i am sure it will dwindle to only a few loyal players. Players are changing and starting different journeys in their lives, and the times with aoe becomes less of importance.
im with you man. its because we are older and can rationalize things much better than kids younger than 18. thing is, imo, they arent your friends. they do the same to anyone who isnt one of them. the good,get along with evryone peeps are gone and this is whats left.

about buzz_d, do you really think id lose 16 game in a row? lmfao my kid is getting good and if he wants to play i let him. i have enough accounts that are just as hated but are infact still being used by just me. i guess this is what you guys need to make yoursleves feel better.

so many smurfs out there, you guys should know.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Beuuz... I am older than you, and lemme tell you that if you really think ur showing example in regard to maturity, then you're a real buffon. Especially for your age. And you're a real tard for using your son to hide your embarrasment behind. This says it all about the kind of ''grown up'' man you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 pm

I was forgettin... yes, I do think you could lose 16 in a row. And its a low figure lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef



Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Beuuz... I am older than you, and lemme tell you that if you really think ur showing example in regard to maturity, then you're a real buffon. Especially for your age. And you're a real tard for using your son to hide your embarrasment behind. This says it all about the kind of ''grown up'' man you are.

this post made me sooo happy I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivanteran



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 pm

well, considering how the game was is hard to belive it was ur son but who knows, maybe after watching u playing he got ideas and well u teached him right?

imo there is a chance that it was his son.....why do i think that? 2 years ago my cousin played on ivanens and played good.... he was 12..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 pm

And you would let him record?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Watch how he send 4 hussard to kill FBuilding villagers, regularly, in both your and my game.

The excuse is 100% bs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivanteran



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Watch how he send 4 hussard to kill FBuilding villagers, regularly, in both your and my game.

The excuse is 100% bs.

hahahaha i know i am just kidding lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James



Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Buck the System wrote:
im with you man. its because we are older and can rationalize things much better than kids younger than 18. thing is, imo, they arent your friends. they do the same to anyone who isnt one of them.

1)you're with him because hes the only one who isn't laughing and poking holes in your game

2)so your brains done developing and you have more life experience. that doesn't excuse you being arrogant and a jerk to everyone. if anything it makes it less excusable! if you were nicer people wouldn't flame you so much. instead they'd give helpful advice instead of just laughing at your(yes i do mean your) gameplay. look at my Aztec advice thread. that boom sucked! it was terrible and yet i wasn't laughed at or flamed. you know why? because I'm not a jerk to everyone and i don't claim to be the best at booming.

3)I'm sure as hell not with any of these high rank players. they could all kick my ass (even you!) and yet they're perfectly nice to me, because I'm nice to them and I'm not an arrogant jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS



Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 24
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:50 am

im sure we all have more respect for you freet, than buzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

FYI, i was gone for 3 weeks this summer. saw the old web page while i was on vacation and i called josh. he gave me the info about what happened. since then i hadnt even been playing.

i did do the recordings , yep that was me. i did them not for you initially, i did them for OWEN, my son to learn from. i must have over 30 dutch records for him to see the different ways. sone when you have kids that have started to understand things like this , they want to be involved. hes been playing buzz til this week.

i saw he added a bunch of so called "high rankers" to the pest list, i asked him why and he said that the ones he pested were making rude comments in PM. i told him to do that if anyone! i mean anyone! did anything out of line.

beding was on my pest list.

i had the game hosted for a "pro" to join vs my china.

i told haody that id unpest beding and send invite, when he choose dutch civ, i let my kid play him. he was standing behind me like a hawk and i just let him play. idc about rank or crap like that.

if you see some familiar stuff like going for the "extra" vills from dutch with hussar, thats common sense to kill them.

you guys have lost it, and dont even know who is who anymore. you sit behind the higher ranked accts and deam peeps not worthy of your games. lmfao then when you use your smurfs vs the community you cant control the joiners and the games are more even.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS



Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 24
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 am

we have NEVER heard anything about you doing them for your son untill now. your absoltly full of shit... you would have said something about it when we for commenting on your 'amazing' booms.

its sad u went to that much trouble to cover it up...

i dont think one person in on this formus, cares about what rank they are. we have all known each other for years! every1 knows how good every1 is, rank isnt really a factor in our games now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett



Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

You know what really gets me Buzz? You actually think playing China makes you good and that "pros" can't beat your China.

For fucks sake learn a non-OP civ, get good with it and fight some pros, when you loose suck it up and be a man, when you win don't be a prick and hold it over their heads. People will respect you then, as it is now, lying, acting like a little kid when you get owned by good players and generally being an immature "I'm better than all of you blah blah blah" prick doesn't make you worth respecting.

I'm sorry Dread, I respect you, your attitude is great and you're a great guy, but Buzz I will never respect unless he grows up and stops acting like a 14 year old boy who got killed playing Counter-Strike (OMG FUCK THAT DUDE HE'S A FAGGOT type of shit).

Besides Buzz, you think we'd respect you because you can spam spam spam with super-OP Chinese economy? Give me a fucking break.

Plus it's hilarious how you go on about us "Not knowing who's who anymore" WHEN IT'S YOUR ACCOUNT. Was there EVER any indication your son had EVER used it? Nope! Was there EVER any indication that it was ever shared? Nope! You expect us to buy this crap? Yeah right, we have basic logic and reasoning abilities buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 pm

No, I was not on your pest list, as we played and talked in a team game two days before, with no noticable accident except you letting the enemy in our eco and leaving the game without saying anything. And neither did I ever gave you rude comments in whisper. Well certainly not this year because ignoring you was a very old resolution of mine.

And why would you unpest me in the first place, if I was pested? All of a sudden, u said to yourself: ''hmm...lets unpest someone from my pest list for a 1v1 recorded challenge'' ??

rofl 26 ur a blatant liar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James



Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Brett wrote:
Buzz I will never respect unless he grows up and stops acting like a 14 year old boy who got killed playing Counter-Strike
hey there's no need to insult the 14 year old boys Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS



Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 24
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 am

buzz your http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClZTjNS6xQ


you hear that nigga?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm

took a few days off and i see the kids are still at work. you guys have all the fun you want. i know it must make you feel better so, go on. i never started anything with any of you guys.

i know why i hate true nub..........

i know why savory hates me, because im better than him. yay he got better recently but that will never change where i was not so long ago. hes a jealous freak.

to all the others, just because i make a simple honest attent at a 1v1, does in no way make me think im better than anyone. you guys just see the view of that simple conversation in a teenage way of a crap attitude!

GROW UP! btw buzz is not going to be used by owen anymore so i can put your foots in your mouths!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef



Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:


i know why savory hates me, because im better than him. yay he got better recently but that will never change where i was not so long ago. hes a jealous freak.

to all the others, just because i make a simple honest attent at a 1v1, does in no way make me think im better than anyone.

yup your brilliant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

buzz_d will you go 1v1 against me? actually 2v2 because i feel lazy walling up and building all by myself, but we can let the others play each other whilst we go our "1v1" do you accept? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 27
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   

Back to top Go down
 
BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Part of rear of the saleen visible in the mirror.
» The Water Mirror
» Kabal of the Dark Mirror
» Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate: Noun of Abstract Noun
» Alice: Behind the Mirror

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: