HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 goldens spain boom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:10 am

mediafire.com ?sharekey=7a46dba149d538db24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Pretty legit boom, no trade route 5 mines, 5 herds 5 walls, all units upgraded.





Score at 1 second before treaty is 2102 cheers cheers affraid affraid afro afro scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

Nice distribution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

Tom wrote:
Nice distribution.

Saracasm? If so I think its good for a 1v1 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Haha, no I wasn't being sarcastic. I really think it's a nice distribution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Tom wrote:
Haha, no I wasn't being sarcastic. I really think it's a nice distribution.
cheers cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:58 pm

nice job you Spain whore bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:30 pm

nice but vs real opponent u never will get that score do -100 and u got it^^ ...vs real opponent i also get 2000 and i prefer switching between civs too much^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

^^^^so your a lamer and plays the civ matchup game? lol

time for me to ruin goldielocks efforts!

Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm

what was the point of that post buzz?

100% negative. 100% not needed. good job again. (now that was sarcasim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 pm

i spoke to him yesterday......you havent a clue what was said so stfu dude. god dam your a joke.

he and i were talking civily and he brought up spain. lol thats his fault and the fact i like to show lesser civs eco benefits its called for!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Tue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

does that take away from the fact that your always 100% negative vs every1 else? have you not noticed that your the only one constantly making childish insults vs every1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 27
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
does that take away from the fact that your always 100% negative vs every1 else? have you not noticed that your the only one constantly making childish insults vs every1?

and u only vs him lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 1:17 am

you blind mate? your saying im the only one whose gotta problem with buzz's attitude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

you dont know me......the ones who really know me are dr.d josh, ivan. heck ive even given ivan an attitude whens hes unruly. mostly because way back he used to whisstle lol alot. was funny but to a point it got old fast.

im all for debate and such but it gets old fast.....especially when im attacked constantly.

besides the mentioned no one here knows me or my attitude. if you do then you have capabilities the military could use. lol!
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7



Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 am

Why wouldn't you answer my questions when I asked them then if you love to debate? You ran around in circles not answering a single question. I never attacked you, I just challenged you and you failed to back up even one of the points. I think that is because you can't, and just like to rile people up with your shit. You never play actual games anymore, or if you do it is on a smurf account which you bitch about other people doing. You really provide nothing to this forum except a punching bag that keeps people entertianed. You obviosuly do not truely car about this game except maybe to boost your ego with unrealistic booms that you can not even come close to in a real game. Shut up and start playing real games with real people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 10:37 am

Hmm forgot about this boom!

The method I use is pretty out-dated, might redo it today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 am

yah sorry it was a good boom son!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Wed May 26, 2010 2:04 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Why wouldn't you answer my questions when I asked them then if you love to debate? You ran around in circles not answering a single question. I never attacked you, I just challenged you and you failed to back up even one of the points. I think that is because you can't, and just like to rile people up with your shit. You never play actual games anymore, or if you do it is on a smurf account which you bitch about other people doing. You really provide nothing to this forum except a punching bag that keeps people entertianed. You obviosuly do not truely car about this game except maybe to boost your ego with unrealistic booms that you can not even come close to in a real game. Shut up and start playing real games with real people.

i provide all thats needed in my recordings. im not a robot so i cant describe specific details about booms when i do every civ differently depending on the situation.

thats not beating around the bush. im not a write up guy. i show it in recordings. i will never specificly tell when and where to do certain things during a boom. its all on the fly so to speak. not robotic.

you want robotic go to bretts boom and discus that.

i realize you have a hard time dealing with just the recordings but thats enough and doesnt warrent the questions you have. why? because your basicly asking me why i do something when in your own mind youve allready settled "on the right way". lmfao at you guys.

allright goldie you better do it........or i will. cheers
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 12:27 am

so buzz you revived an old post just to insult goldengold, without anything even remotely helpful? at least when other people tell you that you suck at life they have sufficient evidence to back it up (see UofA's post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 am

buzz no ones asking for a write up. were just asking to see the absurd boom (80-30-30 rofl) that you claim and then wont show anyone because you "dont want us to copy them".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 5:04 am

Buck the System wrote:
i provide all thats needed in my recordings. im not a robot so i cant describe specific details about booms when i do every civ differently depending on the situation.

thats not beating around the bush. im not a write up guy. i show it in recordings. i will never specificly tell when and where to do certain things during a boom. its all on the fly so to speak. not robotic.

you want robotic go to bretts boom and discus that.

i realize you have a hard time dealing with just the recordings but thats enough and doesnt warrent the questions you have. why? because your basicly asking me why i do something when in your own mind youve allready settled "on the right way". lmfao at you guys.

allright goldie you better do it........or i will. cheers

My booms aren't even close to robotic, they're just not shit. There's actually an overarching plan and things happen as they should, technical proficiency versus haphazard dumbassery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 am

pfft .....you making me go out of my way to ruin your robotic otto?

i will if you want. lmfao

british ill never show.......get over it.
Back to top Go down
Wulff



Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

I dont watch recorded games in here, but since Golden could hit 2100 did i watch this.

Im really suprise that you hit 2100 with your boom. Actually i dont get it. Did only watch the first 22 min thought, but im guess you didnt do something diffrent after.

Your age times was slow. You can easy hit fortress age almost 2 mins faster, and imperial age. And why did u run so long for the food in the begining? Why didnt u build town center out in the field to be close to the food and mines? All stuff i do, but havnt hit a score like you without teamcards.

But maybe its just the thing about you get a better score vs the comp. But WHY?`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulff



Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I dont watch recorded games in here, but since Golden could hit 2100 did i watch this.

Im really suprise that you hit 2100 with your boom. Actually i dont get it. Did only watch the first 22 min thought, but im guess you didnt do something diffrent after.

Your age times was slow. You can easy hit fortress age almost 2 mins faster, and imperial age. And why did u run so long for the food in the begining? Why didnt u build town center out in the field to be close to the food and mines? All stuff i do, but havnt hit a score like you without teamcards.

But maybe its just the thing about you get a better score vs the comp. But WHY?`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Buck the System wrote:
pfft .....you making me go out of my way to ruin your robotic otto?

i will if you want. lmfao

british ill never show.......get over it.

You're so FULL OF SHIT fuck off u tit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   

Back to top Go down
 
goldens spain boom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Never take ONO as your internet provider if you go to spain...
» GD Spain 2012 pics - new FW toys for Necrons and Imperial Flyer
» Boom Full and Lite CTG
» Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal
» Sonic Boom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: The Empire of Spain-
Jump to: