goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Carl wrote:

Was a nice game though......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm

nout much i can write ..... sioux v aztec = no brainer . but aztec v german with all natives thats another matter hahaha. and our spain on the walls v sioux and didnt build any cannons was retarded........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah i got the feeling Germans>Aztecs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
nout much i can write ..... sioux v aztec = no brainer . but aztec v german with all natives thats another matter hahaha. and our spain on the walls v sioux and didnt build any cannons was retarded........

TBH when I was fighting you I wasen't looking at it, I was watching my motars and when eddie tried to sneak up behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

TBH when I was fighting you I wasen't looking at it, I was watching my motars and when eddie tried to sneak up behind.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

cause i put the fear of death into u, u look at me u die son affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm

This game was ended too quickly. The Aztecs still had the 2nd most resources when they resigned.

The team had no idea how to deal with dog soldiers despite having access to spies, Aztecs and India.
The best method would have been to use the defense dance to strengthen the walls and use eagle runners or zamburuks to kill them.
If defense dance isn't available the 2nd best method is to use a wall barricade, preferably built by India and then zamburuks again. Both of these methods require 50 population spaces of defenders at most.

Unfortunately bog standard walls were built and 100 population of dragoons along with skull knights were used to defend. This meant there were fewer forces available to fight the 2 other enemies and defend the trade posts.

Finally as in most games the Aztecs didn't use stealth effectively, if at all. Stealth is what gives the Aztecs the edge against technologically superior Europeans and Asians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

no rush general wrote:
This game was ended too quickly. The Aztecs still had the 2nd most resources when they resigned.

The team had no idea how to deal with dog soldiers despite having access to spies, Aztecs and India.
The best method would have been to use the defense dance to strengthen the walls and use eagle runners or zamburuks to kill them.
If defense dance isn't available the 2nd best method is to use a wall barricade, preferably built by India and then zamburuks again. Both of these methods require 50 population spaces of defenders at most.

Unfortunately bog standard walls were built and 100 population of dragoons along with skull knights were used to defend. This meant there were fewer forces available to fight the 2 other enemies and defend the trade posts.

Finally as in most games the Aztecs didn't use stealth effectively, if at all. Stealth is what gives the Aztecs the edge against technologically superior Europeans and Asians.

you just knowwwww everything, and lol! at your aztec theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:29 am

Who's "no rush general"? Is that your nickname on eso?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:07 am

no rush general wrote:

we defended teh dog rush with np's at all infact if the dog rush got trapped between my skullknights and goons and he ended up getting through 1 wall...what lost us the game was me going up against the sioux which i said i could'nt fight at the begining

and lmfao at the aztec theory. the truth is u wouldnt have a chance at all to use stealth v sioux cause u get raped so bad its untrue,there nothing at all aztec can do v sioux, yet u think using stealth is gunna help. stealth is only used if u have alot of time while fighting and its not really that affective since all u need v aztecs is mass muskets and skirms . Stealth v eu civs is no big advantage believe me , and it defo aint gunna win u the game v eu civ's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 pm

dammit! at first i thought the game name was Carl, Pablo, Gold v English Muffin< that would be an awesome name!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
no rush general wrote:

we defended teh dog rush with np's at all infact if the dog rush got trapped between my skullknights and goons and he ended up getting through 1 wall...what lost us the game was me going up against the sioux which i said i could'nt fight at the begining

and lmfao at the aztec theory. the truth is u wouldnt have a chance at all to use stealth v sioux cause u get raped so bad its untrue,there nothing at all aztec can do v sioux, yet u think using stealth is gunna help. stealth is only used if u have alot of time while fighting and its not really that affective since all u need v aztecs is mass muskets and skirms . Stealth v eu civs is no big advantage believe me , and it defo aint gunna win u the game v eu civ's

You don't understand my point at all. Yes you defended the dog soldier attack, but you didn't defend efficiently. That is why you lost.
Imagine if 100 grenadiers/dopplesoldners/oprichniks/samurai had been sent at the same time from the others. The game would have been over instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

no rush general wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
no rush general wrote:

You don't understand my point at all. Yes you defended the dog soldier attack, but you didn't defend efficiently. That is why you lost.
Imagine if 100 grenadiers/dopplesoldners/oprichniks/samurai had been sent at the same time from the others. The game would have been over instantly.
did you mean 50 of each of those? Also, why would you be using zambs as india?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 pm

no rush general wrote:

that would have been quite an achievement considering all those units cost 2 pop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4   

Back to top Go down

Carl,Pablo,GoldVEnglish,matt4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: