Share | 

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Disco86 wrote:
Spunk is talking shit again like he always does... the LOS is not increased so shut the ... up

fo nazi boy, u guys been found out and your upset about it , jerkoff. its mostly the egrmans in any game who try find any little way they can to get even a tiny advantage
man you have issues. your demeaning and obviously the issues you and i have are there because of stuff like this. be civil and you might live longer. live your life with that attitude and the streets of england will ruin you. hmmmm i think they allready have Shocked
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Disco86 wrote:
Spunk is talking shit again like he always does... the LOS is not increased so shut the ... up

fo nazi boy, u guys been found out and your upset about it , jerkoff. its mostly the egrmans in any game who try find any little way they can to get even a tiny advantage
man you have issues. your demeaning and obviously the issues you and i have are there because of stuff like this. be civil and you might live longer. live your life with that attitude and the streets of england will ruin you. hmmmm i think they allready have Shocked

i no you've a a raging hard on for me. them lonely nights spent doing your booms, no doubt Mr. Spunks come in to your head alot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 pm

kerkumus wrote:
Does my rotated buildings decide what wins the games? Sure it helps with my baselayout, or should in theory, but if you blame that for a loss you need to come up wtih a better excuse , like your kid was playing and it wasn't you.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   

Back to top Go down

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3