View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

PostSubject: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm

PART II

SPUNK VS BUZZ_D
german vs german

link

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/6/2499936/buzzvspunk.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 pm

sigh...another boring game of buzz getting his ass handed to him, followed by a barrage of excuses for losing a mirror with a civ hes supposed to be good with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 am

ahahaha

i can remember buzz saying something about his germans - cud only get beat in a mirror by MAYBE sanderson???

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am

scratch Shocked
Back to top Go down
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

lol! lol! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

ooooh that was some skills buzz. replying with vague emoticons to avoid saying anything about yet another fail. just accept that you're not as good as you say you are. no one minds you losing, what people mind is your being so arrogant with nothing to back it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 pm

was a gg i wont say anything bad about him .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm

OK, OK I suppose I'll be mature about this *grumble grumble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 am

lol. thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
ooooh that was some skills buzz. replying with vague emoticons to avoid saying anything about yet another fail. just accept that you're not as good as you say you are. no one minds you losing, what people mind is your being so arrogant with nothing to back it up.
why would you even go there man. i havent had much time to do any posting the last few days because im an adult and my g/f is on a bussiness trip this week, so i had to be civil and keep the peace with the woman or all hell breaks loose.

you want excusses.............alan you never ever, get to pause the game again! hows that? also i was on the phone with my mom(shes worried) when the game started and then he askes me if the game got recorded. wow, you were the host and your asking me if recorded. i did actually check his boom and was very similar to mine, but who cares, thats why i posted mine.

he pauses the game all the time and tries to make small talk during game. i let him pause without me even that he could do so. im sure we will play again.

since the dawn of this game, you win a few, youll lose a few.......called ebb and flow.

so GG to alan(told him allready ingame) theres your excuses. i made em all up just for you to talk about.
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

sum oldschool excuses huh Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:45 pm

well mr Buzz_D i dont copy anyone's strat i make them up myself , only strat ive prbs copied is GS iroq boom , but yer i like the made up excuse's ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm

you havent been posting as much because youve been getting banned lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

do you have the privilige to ban? i dont think you do so just because i dont daily visit here means nothing. tbh ive seen a ton of bannable offenses here and i probly have one for language.

i dont go around degrading peeps about there gameplay to a point that it becomes bannable.

i know who has the right to ban me, and it isnt you, or any of your boys that came along with you.

im actually glad you notice when i may take a day or two off. besides the vacations i went on and so on. im sure besides hanging with your friends this is your outlet but i have way bigger responsabilities than to be seen here daily and playing daily for that matter.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:07 pm

awww someones butthurt theyve been getting owned by all my boys Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 pm

who masterkenneth/pi/freak. kerk wont play me anymore since i gave him that beatdown 3-5 months ago. he sits back to much and is his downfall in a 1v1 thinking he'll out eco the opponent. i beat him with 5k of each resource for over an hour with that.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

dude i dont even know who masterkenneth is, good for you thought. im talking more along the lines of bb alan and ivan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Savory its time for you to drop this. I don't want to see you coming on here and trying to start shit with Buzz. Besides a comment he made a couple of weeks ago he has relaxed quite a bit

I don't really care if you don't like him, but don't bring that into very thread when there really is no point for it.

Buzz was outplayed this game and I think he knows it. He has posted some good booms on the site, and really the only reason people gave him crap about it is that he said he could do it in a real game and has yet to come close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:
who masterkenneth/pi/freak. kerk wont play me anymore since i gave him that beatdown 3-5 months ago. he sits back to much and is his downfall in a 1v1 thinking he'll out eco the opponent. i beat him with 5k of each resource for over an hour with that.

lol!

You always exaggerate things buzz. I never said I wouldn't play you anymore. Again, I'll remind you, our game lasted 3 hours. I had an exam and told you I had to go. You weren't even winning so I don't know why you keep saying this. And we played our game in February btw.

If you see me on, we can 1v1, and I cant wait to hear your excuses.

I wouldn't mind actually having a REAL fight this time instead of chasing your dopps around the map the entire game.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

lol!

You always exaggerate things buzz. I never said I wouldn't play you anymore. Again, I'll remind you, our game lasted 3 hours. I had an exam and told you I had to go. You weren't even winning so I don't know why you keep saying this. And we played our game in February btw.

I wouldn't mind actually having a REAL fight this time instead of chasing your dopps around the map the entire game.

You shouldn't play when you have exam in some ours!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

lol!

im not going to highlight anything in peticular in your post but ill comment on "the game"
take a look around here bud. games are posted up so fast when they win and then flaming and blah blah blah. BUT, when i beat you rather easily that game it never got seen. i didnt come running here to post it because i won. you leave players no choice but to attack from odd spots cuz you sit back thinking youll out range and out eco. that game we played was funny how long i fought with 5k each. dont even think, you can watch that game again and say ill do this and that and i wont lose.........it wont be the same game. you guys are on all the time and im on tops 5 hrs a week, so you see me sometimes.

your making brash comments and youve never beaten me. just because you see some 1v1 games of buzz accts here means NOTHING. get it!

btw thx uofa, i was starting to think there was favortism happening on a forum which isnt a goood thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alanspunks vs Buzz_D   

Back to top Go down

alanspunks vs Buzz_D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: