HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2708 realistic boom india

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: 2708 realistic boom india   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm

India realistic boom, 2708
Probably could've skipped goraksha, since it appears to be bugged. Would've only increased my score probably...
Completely original strat, extremely reliable. Tends to fetch me 2400+ in team games even if I only have a few hunts and mines. As for the walls, 3 outer, 2 inner, blame the trade route if you want better.
All unit upgrades are imperial except camels, since they are useless. Deleted all llamas btw.
You might complain about my wood total, but I can always gather more, and 10k is fine to start. Traded 40 seconds early just so no one would complain...
[url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/25/2455849/Hidan2708indiaboom.age3Yrec[/url]
Screenshots:


Forgot to mention: researched timber trade a little late, this could probably be a little higher.


Last edited by Firom on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm

you beat buzz, noooooowwww you're cool Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 pm

NO HE STOLEDED BUZZ"S BOOM> HE COPIER CHEAT


























lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:11 am

is this nr 45? or nr41 or am i missing something here.

id be embarressed of this. but im not hidan. affraid
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 am

least he can fight using india can u?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:05 am

Buck the System wrote:
is this nr 45? or nr41 or am i missing something here.

id be embarressed of this. but im not hidan. affraid
what are you trying to say here?
Oh, and BuZz, since you care about imperial times so much: 15:18 imperial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:55 pm

btw india should get 2800. i did not show you that yet. lol! have your fun.....this recording is no way realistic. if you think it is then your wacko.

absolutly horrible distro @ and

"i"
traded at 6 mins left lol. i chose to fill my shrines early thats why i dont give a rats ass about imperial with india. i chose to use otto last because its a waste to do it early when you should be saving on wood using ports. big no no.

you werent even able to do the imperial ups when u got there. so what a waste. you still dont have a clue even since you asked me for a no medicine build and recording. lol

ahhh you have to love the "kids" and there nappy time. take one you need it.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 pm

I'll base things off of your "cleaner" boom with no med, which is a waste of a card and unrealistic.
1) Show us your 2800. I can't wait to see how unrealistic it is.
2) This is more realistic than your boom by a long-shot. For one, my distribution is way better. You had about 2k wood, I have about 10k, and yet you say MY distribution is bad? I also have 18k food, which will only go up. India's food eco is definitely strong enough to support their army and continue to rise if you're not an idiot. So when it comes down to it, I didn't try and abuse my consulate, and wound up with a lot more coin and wood. Who is realistic again?
3) I've thought about doing ports earlier, but ottos really work better when used first for that jumpstart on the eco. To be honest, it doesn't much matter, I was never really pressed for wood, and my imperial time was much better than yours. You rushed to fortress, I didn't, and it's clear which one worked better. Early cowing isn't necessary with broken Goraksha.
4) Even your medicine boom is inferior by over 100 pts, and I could still clean mine up if I really cared to. I thought you'd be able to accept defeat if you were shown that your boom is inferior, but I guess you're just too stubborn.
Let's lay off the ad homonym attacks too, ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 am

Firom wrote:

Let's lay off the ad homonym attacks too, ok?

Ad Hominem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 26
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:45 am

This might be a realistic boom, but a realistic boom is a score you can hit in a 3v3 game. We played last night and you did not hit 2700. Even though you had a good boom. In your offence the lag was one of the factors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:43 am

carl wrote:
In your offence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 26
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 am

Are you in Stockholm? In the picture it looks like you are in "Gamla Stan"? Or I might be wrong.

Your defense* Mr Engelskamannen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:24 am

i rarely checkup on peeps accts but in this case i did because i wanted to see the stats for hidan and his team india.

just from looking at the stats and "times" from the last 2 games speaks for itself pertaining you and india.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 am

Firom wrote:
I'll base things off of your "cleaner" boom with no med, which is a waste of a card and unrealistic.
1) Show us your 2800. I can't wait to see how unrealistic it is.
2) This is more realistic than your boom by a long-shot. For one, my distribution is way better. You had about 2k wood, I have about 10k, and yet you say MY distribution is bad? I also have 18k food, which will only go up. India's food eco is definitely strong enough to support their army and continue to rise if you're not an idiot. So when it comes down to it, I didn't try and abuse my consulate, and wound up with a lot more coin and wood. Who is realistic again?
3) I've thought about doing ports earlier, but ottos really work better when used first for that jumpstart on the eco. To be honest, it doesn't much matter, I was never really pressed for wood, and my imperial time was much better than yours. You rushed to fortress, I didn't, and it's clear which one worked better. Early cowing isn't necessary with broken Goraksha.
4) Even your medicine boom is inferior by over 100 pts, and I could still clean mine up if I really cared to. I thought you'd be able to accept defeat if you were shown that your boom is inferior, but I guess you're just too stubborn.
Let's lay off the ad homonym attacks too, ok?
fyi, its not broken. you just have to send something at a different time for it to be ok. lol!
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:38 am

I got the same number of shipments with it an without it :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 am

haha.....but remember i suck.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:50 pm

be glad hidan

^^^^

redudant comebacks like that means even HE knows he's lost the argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 am

redundant and why is this nr 41? scratch
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:40 am

Isn't this really not enough food and wood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am

I fight on less than that all the time. Buzz, what are talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

im talking about.........if you post a boom that you think deserves its props you should allways, for accuracy stop @40.

i didnt really need to explain this, you should just know because the fact you kept on going.......to 41 and that doesnt allow us to see actual numbers as they should be @40 mins. understand?

btw my "cleaner" one was a boom for maximum HP for fist army.......i doubled the training from otto consulate which was the extra vills then the bombards. all other army was trained before fur trade so dont tempt me.

nah idc.......im done showing india because ive lost my mojo. i never ever play this game without mojo smoke!

ill be on later tonight, after i go get my mojo back in the form of "KB" santa
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 pm

carl wrote:
Are you in Stockholm? In the picture it looks like you are in "Gamla Stan"? Or I might be wrong.

Your defense* Mr Engelskamannen.

Javisst var jag i Gamla Stan och sjöng ABBA. And I'll be back in.. February.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 26
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Trevligt! Jag bor inte så långt ifrån Stockholm, kanske kan arrangera en träff eller något dyligt. Watch some ice-hockey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Buck the System wrote:
im talking about.........if you post a boom that you think deserves its props you should allways, for accuracy stop @40.

i didnt really need to explain this, you should just know because the fact you kept on going.......to 41 and that doesnt allow us to see actual numbers as they should be @40 mins. understand?

btw my "cleaner" one was a boom for maximum HP for fist army.......i doubled the training from otto consulate which was the extra vills then the bombards. all other army was trained before fur trade so dont tempt me.

nah idc.......im done showing india because ive lost my mojo. i never ever play this game without mojo smoke!

ill be on later tonight, after i go get my mojo back in the form of "KB" santa
buzz, please stop posting. The screenshot is at 40, and the record is just to prove it's legit. Don't waste my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
im talking about.........if you post a boom that you think deserves its props you should allways, for accuracy stop @40.

i didnt really need to explain this, you should just know because the fact you kept on going.......to 41 and that doesnt allow us to see actual numbers as they should be @40 mins. understand?

btw my "cleaner" one was a boom for maximum HP for fist army.......i doubled the training from otto consulate which was the extra vills then the bombards. all other army was trained before fur trade so dont tempt me.

nah idc.......im done showing india because ive lost my mojo. i never ever play this game without mojo smoke!

ill be on later tonight, after i go get my mojo back in the form of "KB" santa
buzz, please stop posting. The screenshot is at 40, and the record is just to prove it's legit. Don't waste my time.
stoping at 40 is the main reason we look at the totals. this cant be defended by you. you know it doesnt give an accurate totals if you keep fighting the dam comp! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   

Back to top Go down
 
2708 realistic boom india
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» anyone else getting sick of the realistic graphics obsession
» Boom Full and Lite CTG
» Realistic FPS Kit
» Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal
» Sonic Boom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: The Asian Empires :: India-
Jump to: