HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2708 realistic boom india

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm

haha det är en gymnasiumkryssning och dagen i Stockholm är bara hangover-burgers. Några människorna kan inte alltid kom ut från båten även... to promise that I'd be in great condition would be lying to myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
im talking about.........if you post a boom that you think deserves its props you should allways, for accuracy stop @40.

i didnt really need to explain this, you should just know because the fact you kept on going.......to 41 and that doesnt allow us to see actual numbers as they should be @40 mins. understand?

btw my "cleaner" one was a boom for maximum HP for fist army.......i doubled the training from otto consulate which was the extra vills then the bombards. all other army was trained before fur trade so dont tempt me.

nah idc.......im done showing india because ive lost my mojo. i never ever play this game without mojo smoke!

ill be on later tonight, after i go get my mojo back in the form of "KB" santa
buzz, please stop posting. The screenshot is at 40, and the record is just to prove it's legit. Don't waste my time.
stoping at 40 is the main reason we look at the totals. this cant be defended by you. you know it doesnt give an accurate totals if you keep fighting the dam comp! lmfao
I give you a screenshot of 40 and a record to back it up. Stop whining and accept that you got owned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm

hangover-burgers

nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 pm

wow how does it even matter that he didnt end the game at 40mins, do you not have the interlect to pause the game to see the totals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:04 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
wow how does it even matter that he didnt end the game at 40mins, do you not have the interlect to pause the game to see the totals?
and if you look at the first post in this thread, I did it for you. 2708 at 40:00 exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 am

I was so excited to watch it... to better my india boom a few hundred pts... but damn it was in slow mo..WHATS WITH THE SLOW MO RECORDINGS!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 am

played slow for me too, and I'm not sure why. If you look at the screenshots on the first page, you can tell by the double timestamps that I recorded it in real time :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 am

slow and useless without beiing able to look at the stats page @ exactly 40.

yea i can pause and see the dang screenshot or the totals in front of me. thats not what im looking for. what i, and everyone else wants is a recording thtat stops at 40 so we can see the totals accuratly in the post game totals. not a screenie which doesnt show the rest of the valueable info.

its not that difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I was so excited to watch it... to better my india boom a few hundred pts... but damn it was in slow mo..WHATS WITH THE SLOW MO RECORDINGS!!! Evil or Very Mad
mine are not slow mo are they?

if so just change your resolution,no vsync and no eye candy. my recordings are done at max settings and i think antialiasing may have something to do games being played slowly. i use it, alot dont so.....theres got to be a workaround to get any recordings to play fine.....OR its just slow mo from fight from the start. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
carl

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
haha det är en gymnasiumkryssning och dagen i Stockholm är bara hangover-burgers. Några människorna kan inte alltid kom ut från båten även... to promise that I'd be in great condition would be lying to myself Very Happy

I see, we have many of Mc Donald's! whohooo! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

calculate the time differences and notice that they are the same. This is in real time, and I have a screenshot of 40. Buzz, please stop posting, you've got nothing helpful to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

what is so hard with stoping the recording at 40 when thats the end of the "boom"

you didnt stop, so this doesnt give the right calculations. its slow too so wtf dude!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

shut your mouth buzz. I felt like killing the comp, what's wrong with that? You can look at the screen, it gives the right calculations. I just answered your other issue. I've given you everything you need. I hope someone bans you for being so irritating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm

well we only have dozens of McDonald's and a couple of Finnish chains so it's always Sergels Torg Burger King, cause it's just so fucking exotic : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 am

i think buzz is upset because his boom got shit on. its the only thing he has going for him so let himcry
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 pm

na, not the least bit. i ruin his boom if i wanted to show you guys the right and wrong. hes clueless about india. i showed him recordings here and agecom, now he thinks hes got india down. lol he wasnt even getting near what i showed til i posted my records. just like the brits, you guys dont know sht. ive used both those civs for a lil while enough to see the bugs that make them above and beyond what you "pros" think the civs are capable of.

and i have been online every day with hosted games. no one joins no matter what acct i use..........yea your ready but never on now. why is that?

its funny how 1v1 games are avoided like the plague. nub, ive been online you havent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 pm

btw nice pictures hidan. your good at that. lol! and beating on the comp is just comical.........
Back to top Go down
carl

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Buck the System wrote:
na, not the least bit. i ruin his boom if i wanted to show you guys the right and wrong. hes clueless about india. i showed him recordings here and agecom, now he thinks hes got india down. lol he wasnt even getting near what i showed til i posted my records. just like the brits, you guys dont know sht. ive used both those civs for a lil while enough to see the bugs that make them above and beyond what you "pros" think the civs are capable of.

and i have been online every day with hosted games. no one joins no matter what acct i use..........yea your ready but never on now. why is that?

its funny how 1v1 games are avoided like the plague. nub, ive been online you havent.

Online everyday? Hmm, no matter what account? Man I've been playing a lot lately amd I've hardly seen one single 1v1 game Captain +. Like you talk about your win % you should have reach the rank of a colonel. If you host games with lt ranks non of us will join you know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Buck the System wrote:

can someone be banned for trolling?
also, I have an army, 40 mins are elapsed, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

buzz have you not realized that nobody really gives a fuck if their boom isnt totally perfect. at these higher leagues; its more about the fighting instead mate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Buck the System wrote:

now everyone's scared of buzz-d? sort your head out . if i see u on we will play dont u worry about that. ill be looking out for any 2nd lt hosting a game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:24 pm

i don't see the problem. he recorded a boom, it beat your boom buzz. he posted a screen from 40min with his score which was better than yours and a reasonable distribution. ergo he is better at booming with India. whats so hard about this? if you want to argue youre better than do a boom with a better score, then you'll be better. this really isn't complicated...

btw to watch the booms that play in slow mo it sometimes works to turn the res to 800x600 and the v sync and anti aliasing off. if that doesn't work just keep lowering the other settings till it does. of course sometimes it still just refuses to play normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

i dont understand why u would be playing with v sync on anwyays i always force mine of in graphics driver option
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

i dont care about india boom....it was a joke when i made it. i used them like 5 times when i made the boom. lol

im not really into india but they are fun. he plays india allmost exclusivly while i play them all.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:01 pm

hahah ^^ so your TOTALLY changing your story on india then?? hmmm

merry christmas!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2708 realistic boom india   

Back to top Go down

2708 realistic boom india
View previous topic View next topic Back to top