eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:21 am

Read Hidan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White_IrishKing

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Brett wrote:
APM has nothing at all to do with your computer, it has to do with your PHYSICAL capabilities. That is, how fast your hands move, how fast you can type and click and such.

However, lag does adversely affect micro because it increases the time available to do tasks, and thus lowers the APM requirements. In 1v1 lag should be so close to zero that it's irrelevant, in 2v2 for TR it's usually decently close to zero. I don't play 3v3 very often, and in-fact strongly dislike 3v3 anything.

man i forgot how bad 3v3s lag. this last week i played about four 2v2s and two 3v3s. the 2v2s were perfectly fine. no lag whatsoever. and then the 3v3s.... omg it was pathetic each game. APM not needed in those games. especially the 2nd one i just played. lag city. someone obviously cant handle that many players (and its not me anymore, i have an awesome new comp now). another reason i still dont like 3v3s. 2v2 ftw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.obrien3d.net
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 pm

White_IrishKing wrote:

man i forgot how bad 3v3s lag. this last week i played about four 2v2s and two 3v3s. the 2v2s were perfectly fine. no lag whatsoever. and then the 3v3s.... omg it was pathetic each game. APM not needed in those games. especially the 2nd one i just played. lag city. someone obviously cant handle that many players (and its not me anymore, i have an awesome new comp now). another reason i still dont like 3v3s. 2v2 ftw!

Couldn't have been me either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 pm

White_IrishKing wrote:

We need to do that awesome 2v2 Port Sioux combo again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
White_IrishKing wrote:

Couldn't have been me either...

defo not u sandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

_spunk_ wrote:

defo not u sandy

thanks s to the punk
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 am

White_IrishKing wrote:
Brett wrote:
APM has nothing at all to do with your computer, it has to do with your PHYSICAL capabilities. That is, how fast your hands move, how fast you can type and click and such.

However, lag does adversely affect micro because it increases the time available to do tasks, and thus lowers the APM requirements. In 1v1 lag should be so close to zero that it's irrelevant, in 2v2 for TR it's usually decently close to zero. I don't play 3v3 very often, and in-fact strongly dislike 3v3 anything.

sweet. now you going to stop playing xbl and come back to aoe3? hey if anything give it a last hooo-rahhh til it dies. thats my mission to just stick around til the dying day of the servers.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

defo not u sandy

thanks s to the punk

np s to the andra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White_IrishKing

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
White_IrishKing wrote:
Brett wrote:

sweet. now you going to stop playing xbl and come back to aoe3? hey if anything give it a last hooo-rahhh til it dies. thats my mission to just stick around til the dying day of the servers.

ya ill still play every now and then. its not as exciting as it used to be, as everything has now been done and nothing new to figure out really. and everyone seems to be a LT or lower online, lol. only what 200 ppl captain and above? thats crazy sad. i mean im already a major after like 6 games from a LT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.obrien3d.net
anksssss

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 am

ny links for sioux replay ? , fileden is dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sioux boom   

Back to top Go down

Sioux boom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top