HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wulff is returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nakashasov__

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG


your wrong me and dan was here back then playing treaty

to me your one of the new guys alan... you weren't there at the start of TWC or during the beginning of vanilla treaty experiences like...5 years ago

or were you? never saw u around...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 am

my first account got banned by that fker seanrules......remember that kid? hes probly still grinding away playing that dumbass game alot of the old trt members went to.

he did also give me info after the fact to send my game in to microsoft for another clean new copy. to this day i cant believe i lost that account because his punk ass gimmick. i think he did it on purpose. hope hes playing something dumb like torchlight. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG


your wrong me and dan was here back then playing treaty

to me your one of the new guys alan... you weren't there at the start of TWC or during the beginning of vanilla treaty experiences like...5 years ago

or were you? never saw u around...

been playing 4 year's, was'nt really into the game till TWC came out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 28
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 am

all in here are new for me, even naka, i remember playing naka in twc, he was a noobie cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 am

I started with aoe 1 then 2 , 3 and its additions, so i say im way old school too. If they had started with Age of Caveman; the stone age, "AOC Stone age: stone and sticks" , I prob would've played that damn thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Nakashasov__

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 am

sapikles wrote:
all in here are new for me, even naka, i remember playing naka in twc, he was a noobie cheers

haha I remember using russia and INSISTING on saying that forts were useless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I started with aoe 1 then 2 , 3 and its additions, so i say im way old school too. If they had started with Age of Caveman; the stone age, "AOC Stone age: stone and sticks" , I prob would've played that damn thing!
lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 am

my first was aoe2. love that game! I'm much worse at it than aoe3 and couldn't win an online game to save my life, but its still a great game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   

Back to top Go down
 
Wulff is returning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Returning to chaotic
» Returning to NWN
» Returning Fallout 3 Characters?
» Returning to 40K
» Fun Pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: "Happy Hunting Ground" :: Happy Hunting Ground-
Jump to: