HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1701 Sioux Score

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind_Swordman



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: 1701 Sioux Score   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

I have practise a little Sioux Boom at Andes and then a Score of 1701, i think this is real high and if you want a large score too practis it Wink
This is the Link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-2232059/Blind--s-Sioux-1701.age3Yrec.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 pm

You're missing warchief stealth, used 3 hunting cards, adoption and 3 wood cards (3 wood cards is fine, 3 hunt/adoption isn't, but if you use all of them combined you lack in cards later). Good god, your military at 40 is gonna be bollocks 'cuz you won't even have enough cards to support a proper start.

On top of that you did the wrong politician order and upgraded from mill/plant way too late.

and I'm not just blowing smoke, I did 1755: mediafire.com download.php?udnghuym3nz

and yes, I am a hard-ass with Sioux, because I know what works and what doesn't. (BTW I was lazy and didn't stable wall, I don't really care whether someone does or doesn't for Sioux booming because it's irrelevant, pretty much no one except white played sioux in 1v1)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

maybe you could try to get 1900 like some other dude does. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blind_Swordman



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am

yeah you are right, i no sioux op, the recordet one was my tenth game with them, i just want, that guys which like to play sioux have a chance to become a score over 1500 and i knew, that i need dogsoldiers at begin, but if you use them you never become a score over 1700;)

and of course its silly to use them in 1v1, cause every german or other eco nations kill your eco and win cause of there score but if you have a good mate which wall for you sioux is a nice nation for a fast winning.

i not see why i need warshif cards, the warchif dies in the dogattack and so you need to bring him back, that is bad for the begin, cause you not become fast enough mens and loose your good position.
but thanks for your critisism, i try to do it better in a other time;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I still made dogs and hit over 1700, IIRC. That army is what I've used when I decided not to be lame and dog rush, more of a combat centered army (you tank initial damage with dogs, FB rapidly, and use WC to flank art while RR support. It's a lot of micro in the first fight). Regardless, doing full dog's is irrelevent, you can probably get 1700 with enough for a rush (35-40, 25-30 trained). I could probably beat my own score now if I were to retry.

By the way, you're thinking about Sioux from the perspective of a dog rush. I am not. Sioux warchief is the most important unit in your entire army, it one-hits virtually all artillery (2 hits everything else), and because of that, if you use him right (stealth card is ESSENTIAL to this), you can massacre someone's economy. Players like me and white did a good dog rush, but our defining trait as Sioux players was winning without it working. We always remarked to each other how much it sucked when we won because of dogs, it felt like we didn't deserve it.

Sioux is more complex than hit with dogs and win, and anyone that looses to a dog rush deserved to loose anyway. If people (stares at Beef and Ivan The Whiner, as well as a lot of others) didn't complain about it every damn time I even try to play Sioux, I never would have bothered to learn anything else. I love Sioux, strengths and weaknesses included, because they are by-far the most fun to play of any civilization (for me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:10 pm

whites warchief skills are scary Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 am

Brett wrote:
I still made dogs and hit over 1700, IIRC. That army is what I've used when I decided not to be lame and dog rush, more of a combat centered army (you tank initial damage with dogs, FB rapidly, and use WC to flank art while RR support. It's a lot of micro in the first fight). Regardless, doing full dog's is irrelevent, you can probably get 1700 with enough for a rush (35-40, 25-30 trained). I could probably beat my own score now if I were to retry.

By the way, you're thinking about Sioux from the perspective of a dog rush. I am not. Sioux warchief is the most important unit in your entire army, it one-hits virtually all artillery (2 hits everything else), and because of that, if you use him right (stealth card is ESSENTIAL to this), you can massacre someone's economy. Players like me and white did a good dog rush, but our defining trait as Sioux players was winning without it working. We always remarked to each other how much it sucked when we won because of dogs, it felt like we didn't deserve it.

Sioux is more complex than hit with dogs and win, and anyone that looses to a dog rush deserved to loose anyway. If people (stares at Beef and Ivan The Whiner, as well as a lot of others) didn't complain about it every damn time I even try to play Sioux, I never would have bothered to learn anything else. I love Sioux, strengths and weaknesses included, because they are by-far the most fun to play of any civilization (for me).
the only peeps that cry, ie; savory is because hes the least mobile player in the whole game. he wont move for nothing..........he'd rather lose than chase/move his army. such a pansie.

i actually get a little tickle when i see sioux on opponents side. ive allways taken the matchup more than i can think of. i allways liked playing vs whitey and his sioux. allways was the best games and mentally wears you out. hes good but not unbeatable. buzz 2 whitey2 the rubber game probly will never happen but my memory of those games makes me happy.

a guys why are your scores so low?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

buzz talking shite again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 24
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

nothing new there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 am

haha hows that me talking shit..........because ive beaten whitey? heck not too many can even say that so it doesnt sound like shit to me. its reallity!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm

white irish sucked he lamed 1 civ played ona map on which they were OP and bashed 1st lt's . the time me and dan actually played him without him using sioux he got beat in less then 5 min's. what get's me is that u actually win game's ......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 31
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

i remember a game where he played japan, it was 3vs3,we totaly owned him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I remember it too, his teammates were lts. He played practically 3v1 all game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 pm

yah i remember that game too... and nobody fucked white that game either.

you can diss white all you want but he single handedly made souix OP.. and played any1 he could 1v1 so dont act like he bashed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
yah i remember that game too... and nobody fucked white that game either.

you can diss white all you want but he single handedly made souix OP.. and played any1 he could 1v1 so dont act like he bashed!

played anyone 1v1?? umm he would never play me even though im not to good at them asked him countless time's . but yer he kicked arse with sioux that's the only thing i'll credit him for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 31
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

his sioux were op look

box.net odzgqpaf04

the other game he was with 2 majors and in this time i was no more than big capt playing with roukangel (brig ) and another cap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:41 pm

With regard to the 3v3 where he was jap, I remember the record, and regardless of the rank of the people he played with, it was a shit game. They were nowhere near a real major, and it was plainly obvious in their playstyles.

I think I still have it somewhere, dunno about the one you linked. Also, if I could lame Sioux more I could still be living up to his legacy Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 31
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 pm

to be honest a game with japan + russia really sucks ^^ and you are right now i remember he did good without shogunat (with an op civ), and the poor cap i was ;maybe were better than the others guys. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am

_spunk_ wrote:
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
yah i remember that game too... and nobody fucked white that game either.

you can diss white all you want but he single handedly made souix OP.. and played any1 he could 1v1 so dont act like he bashed!

played anyone 1v1?? umm he would never play me even though im not to good at them asked him countless time's . but yer he kicked arse with sioux that's the only thing i'll credit him for

for your information, i played whites souix 1v1 , he resigned but it was just a stalemate..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am

hands down, by far he was/is still the best sioux player. i dont ever bash his sioux because i know how powerfull the civ is. add in whitey to sioux and its not a fun combination. but it allways made for good games.

your all talking about team games of whitey, but the reallity is he was a 1v1 player that took his team games to smurf accts. this same situation has been true for many players. they have either a firm grip on 1v1 or they need their hand help in a team game.

theres only a couple civs that handle dog rush @40 easily. otherwise your in for a beating with the op units of sioux. they drain every civ except for ports. we all know the teepees are siouxs bread n butter so this is why ports is the most difficuly for sioux players.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 pm

well he did get left behind on other civs when styles developed and he kept playing sioux only. but 2v2 double sioux was always a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm

i dont care about dog box i just find them very very boring to fight against so id rather not play them

@buzz- hahaha go away you suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashasov__

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

@Beef- hahaha go away you're gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am

savory is planted like a tree during games. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 pm

bash white when he's away from the game, lol say what you want, they was good players. he made soiux playable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   

Back to top Go down
 
1701 Sioux Score
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Saving your High Score???
» CNBA Tournament
» Campfire Challenge
» CAR SPOTLIGHT>> Slider S15’s SBR Falken Rockstar Saturn Sky V8 TFD
» Slaughter In Space 40K GT

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: Native Nations :: Soiux Nation-
Jump to: