HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 am

I have more of a slow pace style. as in playing germany i like to fight at 50% til i gain map control i want and decent fb;s in diff spots, then i go 101% into fight.

There is no certain way set in stone how to play every one has a different way of fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 am

i hear ya there dr.d but, you have to remember to keep the starting army alive and micro them before you use "free" time to wall and gain more map control.

if anything lay one single wall at 40 to stop the opponent from flanking easily.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

fighting heads up or not, running or not, doing that or doing this, its all about strategy, and it takes skill to fight everywhere, running fighting all round is pretty annyoing but a good player will always find a way to win the game.

dont blame runner alan, just make them suffer lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I have noticed that even if you play a runner, you just need to keep up with there shit, eventuually (because they suck) they will drain.
Its jsut that most people give up after 30 mins of running around and doing nothing, thats usually why runner 'beat' me. Like Brett G**lder said, it just isint fun when you run around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

sapikles wrote:
fighting heads up or not, running or not, doing that or doing this, its all about strategy, and it takes skill to fight everywhere, running fighting all round is pretty annyoing but a good player will always find a way to win the game.

its not that u can't stop them it's just chasing the naabs about ,eventually u wall the map off and pin the down , but where's the fun in that? id rather someone pwn me in a heads up fight then beat a runner especially if they have no intention at all in having a little battle and just run about trying to atke down wall's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Running is different from battle tactics. Running may not be fun to play against, but if someone outwits you by changing to a much more advantageous location and successfully establishing, then it's your fault
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 am

_spunk_ wrote:
sapikles wrote:

its not that u can't stop them it's just chasing the naabs about ,eventually u wall the map off and pin the down , but where's the fun in that? id rather someone pwn me in a heads up fight then beat a runner especially if they have no intention at all in having a little battle and just run about trying to atke down wall's
play supremacy then, nabby the tabby......
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 pm

In supremacy raiding plays a way more central role than in TR... if you hate running in TR you'd fucking hate playing against a good supremacy player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
sapikles wrote:

this aint supremacy shitter. why waste 40 mins just to fuck about running it dont make sense. im not talking about someone switching to get a better position there's nothign wrong with that. im on about the fags who just run about taking down wall's and have ranks of col doing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Brett wrote:
In supremacy raiding plays a way more central role than in TR... if you hate running in TR you'd fucking hate playing against a good supremacy player.

hahaha +1

also running its just a strat and nothing else Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
sapikles wrote:

this aint supremacy shitter. why waste 40 mins just to fuck about running it dont make sense. im not talking about someone switching to get a better position there's nothign wrong with that. im on about the fags who just run about taking down wall's and have ranks of col doing it
well then you should have seen this game a few days ago. it was pi, me and some other dude v hidan and 2 gnrc guys. one of them shifted position 1 time to attack from natives because brett had only one wall... he resigned immediately
oh heres the game. http://www.ensemblestudios.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=83dce6b8-f27f-4b99-bcfc-c1f22ef07172&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
well then you should have seen this game a few days ago. it was pi, me and some other dude v hidan and 2 gnrc guys. one of them shifted position 1 time to attack from natives because brett had only one wall... he resigned immediately
oh heres the game. http://www.ensemblestudios.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=83dce6b8-f27f-4b99-bcfc-c1f22ef07172&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty

Was boring, what can I say? He didn't even fight me in the first fight, he just spammed some huss and ran off to another position. If he can't even be bothered to try a proper fight, I'm not going to try to stop him. I don't give a shit about 3v3's anyway, so I rarely try very hard (hence why I built one wall).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm

was stupid, what can I say? you didn't even wall your base in the game, you just built one and whined when someone moved to another position.if you cant even be bother to build a proper wall, were not going to try and play with you. you don't give a shit about strategy anyway, so you don't try at all(hence why you wasted our time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
was stupid, what can I say? you didn't even wall your base in the game, you just built one and whined when someone moved to another position.if you cant even be bother to build a proper wall, were not going to try and play with you. you don't give a shit about strategy anyway, so you don't try at all(hence why you wasted our time)

+1 Anti kerky and brettz├śr walling style!

Lets all pest them till they stop being lazy faggots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I think kerk learned his lesson when I nailed his fact that was guarded by one wall Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:

You're the one bringing this shit up again, all butt-hurt I quit on you. I said before the game started if he didn't fight me I wasn't playing him and you guys whined like bitches as soon as I said gg and quit. You and heckler were both going "wtf what a noob" and whining about it like I didn't warn you.

I don't play to be bored by people who don't even want to fight. A game that isn't even fun and enjoyable is work. If I wanted to work in my spare time, I could fucking tutor people at my college and make money. I don't do that every-waking-moment-I'm-not-in-class-or-studying because I need some time to relax.

If you want to whine and bitch and moan about some game I didn't care about when I played it, and some game I still don't care about, go for it. Just realize you're not going to change anything about the way I play. Please, don't play with me though, I'd probably resign on you at 40 again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm not saying you're a noob. you're a good player, but you can also be a lazy jackass Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
I'm not saying you're a noob. you're a good player, but you can also be a lazy jackass Razz

correction:

i am not saying you're a noob. you really suck, and u are a lazy noob.

brett, if u want to fight like that go and play orinoco with the other noobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 am

If you wanna whine and bitch about sioux, you're a lazy noob, and you really suck. It works both ways, buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 am

Brett wrote:
yep lol.

@brett...the quiter and every other name you want to add. you are the biggest chump around. you have no courtesy, no flexibility and no personallity.......you just keep on losing more and more by the b.s you pull in game. its a disgrace and i cant wait to fk you up bad in our 1v1. flower
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm

This yet again gets into the "You don't know jack shit about me except some bullshit on a game" problem. You've never met me in real life, you have no idea how I am to people I respect, and you have no clue about my personality. I don't try to draw conclusions about you anymore, I realise it's just the Internet and just a game.

The sad thing is you really think I care what people think of me in this game, and to be quite honest, I don't. I play for fun, and if the game isn't fun, it's not worth time I could spend doing other, significantly more important and useful, things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Brett wrote:
This yet again gets into the "You don't know jack shit about me except some bullshit on a game" problem. You've never met me in real life, you have no idea how I am to people I respect, and you have no clue about my personality. I don't try to draw conclusions about you anymore, I realise it's just the Internet and just a game.

The sad thing is you really think I care what people think of me in this game, and to be quite honest, I don't. I play for fun, and if the game isn't fun, it's not worth time I could spend doing other, significantly more important and useful, things.

Like bitch about complicated user interfaces. cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 pm

corrected:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
yep lol.

@brett...the quiter and every other name you want to add. you are the 2nd biggest chump around[do you perchance own a mirror? if so you might want to use it]. you have no courtesy[again, look in a mirror...], no flexibility and no personallity.......you just keep on losing more and more[i feel like you're confused. were talking about BRETT not you] by the b.s you pull in game. its a disgrace and i cant wait to fk you up bad in our 1v1[i cant wait to watch you get your boasting shoved up your ass]. flower

you're the LAST person who should talk about courtesy and losing. Brett needs to fix one little thing: hes a lazy jackass when it comes to running/hopping/strategy. if i were to list all the things you need to fix it would take hours...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 pm

thats why i dont like most guys...if you lose a game you say immediatly : "you runned!" whats on with that? build more walls and dont flame that much. and dont discuss wether s.o is gay and dumb ...comments to the game...man this forum gets fucked up more and more Razz

sapikles you are right, if you arent able to defend the run, you arent good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Brett i want to get this clear. Are you saying you are only doing 1 wall, and then resign if someone (run) and attack it?
Come on?! are you out of your mind? 99% would try get an attack on your base if you got only 1 wall. Thats just stupid and out of respeckt for your team if its a teamgame.

And with no walling you also get an eco advantage since you dont spent wood on wall or the time it takes for villige to build it. Actually you only doing it to get an advantage since you hopeing for face to face battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   

Back to top Go down

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: