View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 am

Firom wrote:
sapikles wrote:
Firom wrote:
can an admin PLEASE ban buzz? He's clearly trolling at this point.

i cant find a record of you giving somenthing to the community, the one who should be banned its you
A nearly 2800 india score with a realistic boom?
Or how about my game records?
(This is Hidan on ESO, we fought the other day)

who is hidan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 am

I fought you and Samuca with golden the other day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 am

Hey! My boom needs not to be compared to this... so called 'boom.' I'd never, ever use lang grab in treaty. And I thought I got 2700+ with my not-13-card boom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

looks like im going to have to force feed you guys with some more reality..........sandy is his own person. im sick and trired of you guys talking like you know his thoughts his like and all the rest that goes along with knowing someone. all you guys ever do is "cry wolf" and allways tell me sandy hates me sandy this sandy that...............you dont know him in that sense. so stfu

no one will ever boom with my ways. dont even try to sat "its been done" get real dude. your contradicting yourself constantly. saying i use cards that are dumb. then you say its been done before. see what i mean.

i bet if i stop right now and go put up my souix recording the "freak" will follow.............
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Buck the System wrote:
looks like im going to have to force feed you guys with some more reality..........sandy is his own person. im sick and trired of you guys talking like you know his thoughts his like and all the rest that goes along with knowing someone. all you guys ever do is "cry wolf" and allways tell me sandy hates me sandy this sandy that...............you dont know him in that sense. so stfu

no one will ever boom with my ways. dont even try to sat "its been done" get real dude. your contradicting yourself constantly. saying i use cards that are dumb. then you say its been done before. see what i mean.

i bet if i stop right now and go put up my souix recording the "freak" will follow.............

Actually, I do know Sanderson's thoughts about you. He told me, Kerk and Erik on ESO: "Even I can't stand him".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
Hey! My boom needs not to be compared to this... so called 'boom.' I'd never, ever use lang grab in treaty. And I thought I got 2700+ with my not-13-card boom?

I tend to give you credit for the general estates-based build-order because you popularized it. I'm not sure if it originates entirely with you, but you definitely improved upon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 pm

sandy has never ever said anything like that.......even when i log on hes allways the first to message me. dont believe the "freakshow" you have become.

im going to ruin all the brit builds and total resource counts and show you how powerfull land grab is. hahaha then what will you say.......?

just imagine if i used the crap team fattening card. the only one who will come close might be gs, but hes a ranching lamer like you. i dont need that card to get more out of brits.
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 pm

He's said it to us, he's just humouring you. By the way, good luck. I still guarantee you that you won't succeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 am

i roughly did one last night and used all the ranching cards and destroyed your ending resources.

that was without land crap that didnt give me the extra xp for other uses......too f'n funny.

how come you guys use civs forever and dont see what i see? i think its kind of a similarity to the dutch civ ownage i showed you.

same with germany, i posted my recording without the "known" stuff i found and then right away you guys go beat it. lmao......then i right after i post my "real" version and it ruins everything you thought you ever knew.

so as of right now i posted otto(not beaten) germany(not beaten) dutch 4 ways (not beaten) the india and china are recordings that are very close to the top tier but i wont post my findings in them anymore since they can become quite ridiculous.

for now im satisfied. the end. now its brits turn for me.

ill revisit this when the time is right. ill make new topic for the revisit so we dont get confused with the recordings.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i roughly did one last night and used all the ranching cards and destroyed your ending resources.

that was without land crap that didnt give me the extra xp for other uses......too f'n funny.

how come you guys use civs forever and dont see what i see? i think its kind of a similarity to the dutch civ ownage i showed you.

same with germany, i posted my recording without the "known" stuff i found and then right away you guys go beat it. lmao......then i right after i post my "real" version and it ruins everything you thought you ever knew.

so as of right now i posted otto(not beaten) germany(not beaten) dutch 4 ways (not beaten) the india and china are recordings that are very close to the top tier but i wont post my findings in them anymore since they can become quite ridiculous.

for now im satisfied. the end. now its brits turn for me.

ill revisit this when the time is right. ill make new topic for the revisit so we dont get confused with the recordings.

1) no you didn't.
2) You say it's not usually the resources you worry about in that thread. Also, nobody really cared, as it went off-topic within 5 posts.
3) Who cares, you got owned by Alan in a german mirror AND he boomed higher than you. Waste of time.
4) Again, get owned in real games, even in the boom.
5) They're not anywhere near the top tier, that's why me and GS destroyed your booms.
6) Stop saying that you've got better booms if you're not gonna post them. It just makes it clear that you're full of crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

really, tell me what you have done? shown or even posted.

i put all my civs out there for everyone to critique because for what ive done with them no one ever did. savory had a failed attempt at germany then i posted the real one that was allmost 2900.

show me your variety of civs and knowledge. you have what,? nothing.

funny how your name didnt end up in my list to play me.

now i have all my side projects done so i will be online daily big boy.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:15 pm

I signed up to play you, you ignored it. I've got the best india boom on the site, and a number of good game records. What have you contributed? A ton of BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acolyte

PostSubject: Hey buzzz   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 pm

hey buzzz British without all cows cards, is a fail.. no need to use land crap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akats.forum-actif.net/portal.htm
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Acolyte wrote:
hey buzzz British without all cows cards, is a fail.. no need to use land crap..

Speaking of cows, Acolyte, eating opposite team's herd during treaty like u did is hilarious, but is cheating and very noob. The warships u made were also cheating.

Lemme know when u wanna play a real game. But since people say u cheat all the time, I suppose its pointless to expect anything serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm

eaSY fix: play a land map and steal anyones herds who steal yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:51 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:

Or pest the player? I dont see how a mirror cheat makes a game anymore interesting. Thx for the tip anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 pm

ahhhh calling some1 a cheater who just herded some deer to their side of the map is stupid.. and so easy to fix.. and you got no brains if theres a herd around the middle of the map, should be expected..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
ahhhh calling some1 a cheater who just herded some deer to their side of the map is stupid.. and so easy to fix.. and you got no brains if theres a herd around the middle of the map, should be expected..

Lol, not that I care, but she sent villagers to eat cows in my mate's brit pens. It wasnt a HM issue here. My mate (Jacob) told me she cheat all the time before the game start, and she did with warships, cows and a lot more. It was somewhat funny, but its definatelynot stupid to call her a cheater. She's in fact one of a kind. Sorry to disapoint you Playa.

Anyways according to her elo, wich I just saw, all she ever did is bash 1500-1600 players 1v1, so I guess she's not worth the fuss.

P.S Is this the firepit forum section? I came from the portal, so my excuses if am not at the right place clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

Or pest the player? I dont see how a mirror cheat makes a game anymore interesting. Thx for the tip anyway.
or garrison villes. TCs have 2x bonus vs villagers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Firom wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

Hum, whats your point..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acolyte

PostSubject: O.o   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

ho well I have to admit poeple hate me but they love me..

anyway using Japan civ it was like cheating
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Firom wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

Hum, whats your point..
that if someone tries jacking my cows, then they are screwing themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Firom wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
Firom wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

Hum, whats your point..
that if someone tries jacking my cows, then they are screwing themselves.

Not if pens/cows arent in tc los. And its not making the player less of a cheater as well. Plus a garrisoned vil is like an idle one, it still wreck your boom. You wont get me into believing its not an issue, sry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acolyte

PostSubject: O.o   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

I think you love me

why ????

lalalala

but its a fail beding bedang

Last edited by Acolyte on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Acolyte wrote:
I think you love me

why ????

lalalala
fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   

Back to top Go down

Brits no team fattening.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next