HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Record-shattering British Boom, 3080

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
except you never sent me one

mmm, I didn't? Oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acolyte

PostSubject: O.o   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 pm

No Cannon ???!!! no point that strategy wont be good for 2v2 or 3v3 espicialy if the poeple have cannon skirsher or organ behind against your smally army

O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akats.forum-actif.net/portal.htm
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Change the initial army, won't affect your score much. It would've just requried building more foundries than stables/barracks... doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 pm

yea, just like that fact this isnt kosher. the famous disappearing act that coincides with the resource counts that make this totally tampered with. lol!

how can you have less of each resource at 20 mins then climb to a point which is blatantly obvious you boosted the gathering rate. wow i cant believe you even have the nerve to think we are this dumb.

by 20 mins the eco is basicly static and doesnt differ til 40 but the tampered ones dont stay static.

NICE TRY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
i only mentioned the civs ive played for all the years. otto german dutch no one will beat the style and resource counts. those recordings have been posted for long long time now.

i used india and aztec just this past 6months for a couple weeks to study there styles. yea i posted those games too and knew nothing about them.

that aztec boom is better than everyones except sandersons. and if you think its inferior we can play and ill use aztec with all that food and jag you to death. then youll cry that i move to much, garenteed!

the india boom i posted was the jump start all you nubs needed to get your own style. i see lots of india players still to this day not utilizing the benefits that the civ is giving them i regards to xp from the shrines. lol everyone uses them just cause they are available but thats not why its there......its there for you to get all your cards sent before 40. scratch lol!

i know for a fact id own hidan in an india mirror thats why he avoids me when i invite him. loser
lmao, never seen ya invite me.
What is this about shrines with India? And xp? Want me to rec one without goraksha? It will probably be even higher, since the piece of crap is bugged and didn't add anything to the boom. In total, it saved me 500 food. OH EM GEE
Maybe I should just smash your crap boom even harder? lmao
the recordings you showed of india are 2 shippments behind mine at 40 mins there hider. at 40 i have sent 18 or 19. you had sent 16. nubbish.
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea, just like that fact this isnt kosher. the famous disappearing act that coincides with the resource counts that make this totally tampered with. lol!

how can you have less of each resource at 20 mins then climb to a point which is blatantly obvious you boosted the gathering rate. wow i cant believe you even have the nerve to think we are this dumb.

by 20 mins the eco is basicly static and doesnt differ til 40 but the tampered ones dont stay static.

NICE TRY.

It's called mass vills on resources and micromanaging cowing extensively. If you seriously think I cheated in a boom, you should just look at GS's booms. It's a matter of how you micromanage your cowing to avoid wasting VS, and maximizing your gather rates through that. From there, it's just a matter of not having lag.

The economy between 20 and 40 is also the most intensive time for British booming. It's the time where you can actually maximize micromanagement on cowing and get the maximum possible value. Unlike you, I maximize every resource I can get in that time frame.. I don't half-ass my cowing micro like a 1st lt :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 am

listen dude....ive used them with mills only and more food than your ranching. so explain that? ranching is >mills but less food? make absolutely no sense. this is about the gold, not the food. you dont have to be a rocket scientists to know i meant gold when i said static resources.

nice try!

its called the "look mom no hands" boom......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Show it then. You can't claim something extraordinary and not present any proof. Also, the gold climbs massively because I have pretty much every villager on it, and due to maximizing my cowing micro, get them back on it rapidly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am

Brett wrote:
Show it then. You can't claim something extraordinary and not present any proof. Also, the gold climbs massively because I have pretty much every villager on it, and due to maximizing my cowing micro, get them back on it rapidly.
lol oh ok. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Today at 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Record-shattering British Boom, 3080
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3