HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A I C rulez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 am

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
monster magnet is making me lol still. its allmost tearfull!

I'm still laughing at the fact you actually disqualified a band by how many songs they got to the top 100. It really just shows a total ignorance for good music. You can get top 100 songs by manufacturing them for lemmings, and have absolutely no talent whatsoever.
yea surfs up dude. i know the pwertrip album man its horrible.

and all the genres you listed werent even genres when music was in its hayday. they just put a name on it because it was so bad they didnt know what to call it.

the music heyday years were 1955-70

then a reimergance around 1975-1990

those are the years music changes for the better not for the worse.

the top 100 songs for years has allways been determined by sales bro. sales means more people are relating to the music which means more listeners. not 100 surf punks listening to a genre thats not even close to being listener friendly. i use this term alot because not everywhere can you listen to certain types of music. you think old people want to hear the new garbage? nope they dont. at my family functions youd never hear unlistenable music ever.
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
monster magnet is making me lol still. its allmost tearfull!

I'm still laughing at the fact you actually disqualified a band by how many songs they got to the top 100. It really just shows a total ignorance for good music. You can get top 100 songs by manufacturing them for lemmings, and have absolutely no talent whatsoever.
yea surfs up dude. i know the pwertrip album man its horrible.

and all the genres you listed werent even genres when music was in its hayday. they just put a name on it because it was so bad they didnt know what to call it.

the music heyday years were 1955-70

then a reimergance around 1975-1990

those are the years music changes for the better not for the worse.

the top 100 songs for years has allways been determined by sales bro. sales means more people are relating to the music which means more listeners. not 100 surf punks listening to a genre thats not even close to being listener friendly. i use this term alot because not everywhere can you listen to certain types of music. you think old people want to hear the new garbage? nope they dont. at my family functions youd never hear unlistenable music ever.

Sales != Good music

Rest of your post is retarded and pointless. Also, you weren't EVEN ALIVE BETWEEN 1955 AND 1970! Hence, ARGUMENT DEAD.

(BTW, music as an art started dying HARD in the 1980s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 am

hence you know nothing since 1991.......lol. i was allready 21 then. Arrow
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sun May 23, 2010 1:48 pm

wouldnt that make u 40?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
hence you know nothing since 1991.......lol. i was allready 21 then. Arrow

Hence your point is defeated. If you can know music before your birth, then so can I? BTW, as Alan pointed out, that'd make you 40.

(BTW, the rest is taste, I realize you don't understand that, but what music someone enjoys is pretty much purely a personal taste issue)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 pm

so what youre saying buzz is that at 21 you knew good music that was made before you were born, but somehow no one else here whos around the same age can have good musical taste because theyre too young? sense: you dont make it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 am

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
hence you know nothing since 1991.......lol. i was allready 21 then. Arrow

Hence your point is defeated. If you can know music before your birth, then so can I? BTW, as Alan pointed out, that'd make you 40.

(BTW, the rest is taste, I realize you don't understand that, but what music someone enjoys is pretty much purely a personal taste issue)
lol close but not yet 40. i have a birthday coming up soon so ill be even closer.

i grew up listening to the oldies channel and surprizingly i know most ofthe lyrics. mom allways had the radio on and the tunes just stuck around even til today.

i love good old early rock renditions by a few artists in particular.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm

so then you CAN know music before your time? Ok, then your argument is null and void.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Mon May 24, 2010 6:25 pm

You don`t understand nothing, Buzz is the only one here who can know music that was before his age, we dont. We only know 50 cent and Britney spears. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

and justin-looks-like-a-lesbian-girl-beiber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 11:29 am

the death toll continues with bands i have liked for years.

bassist(paul gray) for slipknot found dead in hotel so i have to post the most powerfull song from the boys.

wait and bleed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1zCN0YhW1s

duality owns the youth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

inxs one of my first cd's ever bought. 1988

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRI1-PznQw
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 pm

"the gift"

i get sad hearing this for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebnHOjgBWNs

ozzy doing what no one else can do. rocking bad ass and also this from long long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHd5zAtD3A
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 12:40 pm

then puff puff give...........sweat leaf!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5C0rrncXE
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Firom wrote:
Exciter? Really, Brett? Nub.
BTW Buzz, in case you couldn't tell, I listen to music before my time. Whether you have shitty taste doesn't depend on how LONG you've listened to music, but what music you think is good.
all im saying is it takes alot of time to get all that info into a brain. only years and years is possible to gain such grasp on all kinds of music.

sure youve compiled a fair amount into your brain but give it time bro youll see what i mean after a few years how songs and times get blended to a point that it seems like the songs are all of the same period, but of coarse they arent. its just preferences after so many years do this.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

the drums the bass.....the voice, the lyrics. this tunes got it all. rock on dudes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpBY9Odeiu8
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 2:30 pm

i even like good quality euro bands like depeche mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

the cure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtIih2HR8Y
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 2:39 pm

dream theater.......the most chaotic difficult music ive ever heard and it just kicks ass.

this song goes through so many changes in style ........and it works. i love it.

pull me under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipc-JxrhRk

emerson college boston is where they went to school making this album.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

next time please put all your crappy opinions in 1 post so we can easily skip it to read the ones that matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

fuck off moron. hows that! lol

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Wed May 26, 2010 2:12 pm

devo whip it

pioneers of the rock movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Firom wrote:
Exciter? Really, Brett? Nub.
BTW Buzz, in case you couldn't tell, I listen to music before my time. Whether you have shitty taste doesn't depend on how LONG you've listened to music, but what music you think is good.
all im saying is it takes alot of time to get all that info into a brain. only years and years is possible to gain such grasp on all kinds of music.

sure youve compiled a fair amount into your brain but give it time bro youll see what i mean after a few years how songs and times get blended to a point that it seems like the songs are all of the same period, but of coarse they arent. its just preferences after so many years do this.
Some people pick up things faster. That's one of the things that make up intelligence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

buzz you said you liked slipknot....

i guarantee everyone has better taste in music than you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   

Back to top Go down
 
A I C rulez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: PoWWoW :: TwisT & ShOuT-
Jump to: