HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

I been in love with this woman for over 25 years, follow her carrer since I was in highschool, been in love eversince, lol. she is still one of the top preformers today and was listed as one of the greatest female preformers of the century.

She has age beautifully, very sexy, frisky, intelligent, wild, awesome song writer, singer and really work hard to be a awesome dancer, she also became a great actress, mother and humanitrian.

If I had one wish of all the women in the world to be my partner, she be my choice,lol

Love ya Madonna, what a woman!

Madonna Facts tributed to BedingBedang.

The Material Girl has hit the big 5-0 , and she still looking good.

- MADONNA beat out acting greats GLENN CLOSE, FRANCES MCDORMAND, DEBBIE REYNOLDS and BARBRA STREISAND to grab a Best Actress Golden Globe Award in 1997 for her role in EVITA.

- The Recording Industry Association of America has named MADONNA the best-selling female rock artist of the 20th century. She's also the second top-selling female artist in the United States with 63 million certified albums.

- The Guinness World Records list MADONNA as the world's most successful female recording artist of all time; she has sold over 200 million records worldwide.

- MADONNA's first single, EVERYBODY, was released on 24 April, 1982.

- MADONNA's hit album LIKE A VIRGIN is among the Definitive 200 Albums of All Time, according to the Rock + Roll Hall of Fame, which inducted the pop star earlier this year

- MADONNA's Confessions Tour is the highest grossing concert tour by a female artist.

- MADONNA is the most successful female in her adopted U.K.'s pop charts and has more number one singles than any other female solo artist.

- MADONNA'S first children's book, The English Roses, was published in 2003 and she has since published a total of 10 books.

- MADONNA was among the inaugural UK Music Hall of Fame inductees in 2004.

- MADONNA was among People Magazine's '50 Most Beautiful People of 1991' and '25 Most Intriguing People of 2001'.

- MADONNA is the only artist who performed at the benefit concerts Live Aid (1985), Live 8 (2005), and Live Earth (2007).

- MADONNA is 5 feet, 44 inches (1.64 metres) tall. Her measurements are 34C-23-33.

- MADONNA was ranked Number 1 on VH1's '100 Sexiest Artists' in 2002.

- MADONNA's controversial SEX book, which featured naked photos of the Material Girl, was so popular that a re-print had to be ordered within 48 hours.

won The Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording in 2008

According to Rolling Stone, , Madonna "remains one of the greatest pop acts of all time". She is also "the world's highest earning female singer on earth".

Madonna has also received acclaim as a role model for businesswomen in her industry, "achieving the kind of financial control that women had long fought for within the industry" generating over $1.2 billion dollars in sales within the first decade of her career

Dread's Note: Madonna may never have the best voice, the best dance moves, the best Actress, or the most beautiful...but she has enough of those traits to be crowned the greatest Diva

Last edited by Dr. Dreadloc on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Dread in all respect for your feelings toward her, here is the painfull truth:

She barely cant dance.
She dont even have half the voice of other pop sellouts in the like of Celine Dion, Maria Carey, Christina Aiguilera, etc
She is a mediocre actress.
She got laid to get there, and maintained herself with good business instinct (gotta give her that).

We're still friends right? ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 am

disagree completely. Whittney Houston.

even though she had her issues in the past Whittny Houston is by far the most decorated singer song writer.

i actually went to elemetry school with her man, lmao Bobby Brown. yea he went to my school as what we call in massachusetts, a METCO student. bussed in from boston to the suburbs for better education. met some great friends then.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Miley cyrus is FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!   

Back to top Go down

Who I feel is the Greastest Diva ever!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1