HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 am

After some intense minutes of fighting, TRT realizes they have no chance against the members of clan ↓ - Down with TRT!

Clan TRT:
phinch-germans
abracadabra-ottomen

Clan ↓:
All mighty goldengold-spain
The one, CreepySlash-India

GG

Viva La ↓

mediafire.com ?iymhz54jyeh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phinchen



Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25
Location : munich

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 am

Abra is a noob^^( i think that, because he don´t get a fb with otto lawl)
And i would beat you, goldie, you even didn´t had a chance versus my cav spamm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 am

Phinchen wrote:
Abra is a noob^^( i think that, because he don´t get a fb with otto lawl)
And i would beat you, goldie, you even didn´t had a chance versus my cav spamm

Typical clan TRT members reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

No offence to Dreadloc, but given the civilizations/players, it was a retarded choice to go Ottoman. Ottoman can work against Spain, but it's not really going to work for you considering the skill difference between you and goldengold. Versus the India player it's possible you stood a chance, but it's still a massively imbalanced match-up (India v Otto is outright impossible without nats).

Will watch/commentate when I get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Brett wrote:
No offence to Dreadloc, but given the civilizations/players, it was a retarded choice to go Ottoman. Ottoman can work against Spain, but it's not really going to work for you considering the skill difference between you and goldengold. Versus the India player it's possible you stood a chance, but it's still a massively imbalanced match-up (India v Otto is outright impossible without nats).

Will watch/commentate when I get home.
otto own india. wtf are you talking about?

india starting army is the only good thing going for them.

otto cav>india cav
otto morters own india forward building.
otto cannons are best in the game. india has none.......lol
otto has petards, india doesnt.

you made your comments purely on the fact that india has the better skirm unit is crazy. skirms dont win man. i bet a cannon only otto will own anything india has. no need for other units after the starting army. lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 pm

goldengold wrote:
Phinchen wrote:
Abra is a noob^^( i think that, because he don´t get a fb with otto lawl)
And i would beat you, goldie, you even didn´t had a chance versus my cav spamm

Typical clan TRT members reply.

thinks hes just a 1 civ wonder and gets credit for being good... yer right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Are you really serious gold? You think posting a game of your team winning because I have a dumbass clan mate who is a whinning quitter makes you and your mate better players than trt players, wow!!

can not believe you think that this was a glorious win for ya, lol.

and phinchen, you have better skills, a great boom, but yet you have low pop army at 40 facing a amp up spain and a few vils to fb with and you call me noob! and you second wave was all warwagons, which makes your fighting pop even worst!, I was building fb more than you, plus you quit below 3 minutes into game, what a spineless whimp!

I wouldve regrouped I had jans coming to fb his flank and had base in your base, hell no biggie, you do not give a teammate time to do anything, many players would tell you that even if i am not the level of some I am no quitter and I wouldve regroup from that crap. We had way better ecomomy than them by far.

and Gold do not talk shit last couple of games against you I was on the winning side...., do not take a free win as proof that you or your clan is better,lol.

its a shame that lame games are posted by a friend to try to glorifly themselves, but yet, I bet you would not post a game where I beat ya-nuff said
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:34 pm

phinchen is nubbish.....he pested me even before i knew who he was lmfao. mostly all the big trash talkers have pested me because they are runners!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
No offence to Dreadloc, but given the civilizations/players, it was a retarded choice to go Ottoman. Ottoman can work against Spain, but it's not really going to work for you considering the skill difference between you and goldengold. Versus the India player it's possible you stood a chance, but it's still a massively imbalanced match-up (India v Otto is outright impossible without nats).

Will watch/commentate when I get home.
otto own india. wtf are you talking about?

india starting army is the only good thing going for them.

otto cav>india cav
otto morters own india forward building.
otto cannons are best in the game. india has none.......lol
otto has petards, india doesnt.

you made your comments purely on the fact that india has the better skirm unit is crazy. skirms dont win man. i bet a cannon only otto will own anything india has. no need for other units after the starting army. lol!

u are seriosuly clueless about this game if u think otto can beat india believe me they dont have a chance . otto cav> india cav are u stupid.? lol... manhout destroy otto bad. otto using cannons v india takes up to much pop and howdah eat them alive because otto has no hand units to stop them fast enough and on top of all that india's eco pwns otto . but im sure we can do an otto v india game if u like just to prove another point which is pointless because everyone except u no's india own otto. now otto with natives is a different matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
Are you really serious gold? You think posting a game of your team winning because I have a dumbass clan mate who is a whinning quitter makes you and your mate better players than trt players, wow!!

can not believe you think that this was a glorious win for ya, lol.

and phinchen, you have better skills, a great boom, but yet you have low pop army at 40 facing a amp up spain and a few vils to fb with and you call me noob! and you second wave was all warwagons, which makes your fighting pop even worst!, I was building fb more than you, plus you quit below 3 minutes into game, what a spineless whimp!

I wouldve regrouped I had jans coming to fb his flank and had base in your base, hell no biggie, you do not give a teammate time to do anything, many players would tell you that even if i am not the level of some I am no quitter and I wouldve regroup from that crap. We had way better ecomomy than them by far.

and Gold do not talk shit last couple of games against you I was on the winning side...., do not take a free win as proof that you or your clan is better,lol.

its a shame that lame games are posted by a friend to try to glorifly themselves, but yet, I bet you would not post a game where I beat ya-nuff said
aint that the truth. dont worry jimbo, me and you are going to be teamed up again soon and roll these chumps.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
No offence to Dreadloc, but given the civilizations/players, it was a retarded choice to go Ottoman. Ottoman can work against Spain, but it's not really going to work for you considering the skill difference between you and goldengold. Versus the India player it's possible you stood a chance, but it's still a massively imbalanced match-up (India v Otto is outright impossible without nats).

Will watch/commentate when I get home.
otto own india. wtf are you talking about?

india starting army is the only good thing going for them.

otto cav>india cav
otto morters own india forward building.
otto cannons are best in the game. india has none.......lol
otto has petards, india doesnt.

you made your comments purely on the fact that india has the better skirm unit is crazy. skirms dont win man. i bet a cannon only otto will own anything india has. no need for other units after the starting army. lol!

u are seriosuly clueless about this game if u think otto can beat india believe me they dont have a chance . otto cav> india cav are u stupid.? lol... manhout destroy otto bad. otto using cannons v india takes up to much pop and howdah eat them alive because otto has no hand units to stop them fast enough and on top of all that india's eco pwns otto . but im sure we can do an otto v india game if u like just to prove another point which is pointless because everyone except u no's india own otto. now otto with natives is a different matter
coming from the skirmisher king im not surprized the least bit with your comments. cannons own everything.......especially vs india you dummy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Brett thats funny you wrote that, I did not want to go ottoman truthfully, I was going to go germans, but he made me change that, then my beloved Britions, I figure my lb's morts, musks and my mass pop take india down, but he would not let me go brits, brits my bread $butter,
I should;ve went ports I quess, but I figure my otts if given natives fight spain and the germans hit india


Last edited by Dr. Dreadloc on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 pm

i dont no how u can mouth of like u do when anytime u mouthed of u failed pretty bad when it comes to playing the game. and skirmisher king? when your on next ill show u how much of an manhout king i am . spam cav archers as much as u want a few howdah will take care of an whole army of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:48 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i dont no how u can mouth of like u do when anytime u mouthed of u failed pretty bad when it comes to playing the game. and skirmisher king? when your on next ill show u how much of an manhout king i am . spam cav archers as much as u want a few howdah will take care of an whole army of them
THATS THE NUB WAY TO PLAY OTTO.

otto jan mele and morters/cannons owns anything india has bro. how can you beat the best cannon civ without cannons yourself? come on, enlighten me. howdah? pfft too much pop. maybe you forgot but just last month i played "masterkenneth" (lol) and stayed at 100 pop withgermany and beat him handily with cannons. germany is the worst cannon civ because of the crap adv. arsenal they have.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 pm

I take a rematch with a loyal mate anytime, win or lose wont be a gimmie....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

u had natives thast their weakness and u should of lost that agme watch it back and u will see u lucky u won. keep telling me how u think u would win but when its comes to it , it aint gunna happen like that . anyways pointless argueing with u, u no best. guess it just comes down to showing u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

I never ever said I am a better player than anyone, hell yea I am a "noob" but beaten most at least once!


I beat Spunky would not of quit, he let me play the civ I feel comfortable with on the matchup plus he give me time to regroup and he have spain on the run anyways and prob a chalk up easy win for us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Clan ↓ is still FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I take a rematch with a loyal mate anytime, win or lose wont be a gimmie....

Sure, I'll play it if I'm online! Golden is always a fun fight for me. I also don't care what civilization you want to go, it's just for fun anyway.

Side-note for Buzz: India massacres Ottomans without natives. Howdah/Siege ele decimate artillery pretty effectively, sepoy/gurkha > melee jan, mahout > abus, * (especially Rajput) > cav archer. Natives factored in, Ottoman win because they can finally deal with Mahout/Howdah effectively and sustain pressure for their artillery to actually work some magic.

Even then though... if you get a decent position where your FB isn't gonna get shot to shit and back b/c you can't touch the mortars, you can easily drain out an Otto + Nats with India. Look at the game of me & Alan versus Erik and BB. He pushed me, but never really managed to get me down in economy, or take away my secured nats position.

Really, he even played the match-up right... Abus Jan Huss + Mortars and Natives to guard them. It just cost him a fortune and he couldn't puncture my secured position. (Plus we drained BB nicely)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

i wasnt total comfortable using otts really but still you do not quit without a fight and give your mate or yourself a chance to recover
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm

haa its funny that buzz used to say he was one of the best india playaz when it doesnt even sound like hes heard of seige eles? just always keep 2 or so going from the tower n they straight fuck art!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

he never was, never will be. Top 4 indias at the moment imo: (in no particular order)
Sandy (we need to finish this once and for all)
Alan (we need a rematch)
Brett (same as alan)
Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight_br



Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : Rio de Janeiro

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Buck the System wrote:

otto cav>india cav
:
scratch

buzz you're kidding 211

...wright?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 am

WHAT are you saying mahouts are better than hussars?!? heresy! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

Firom wrote:
he never was, never will be. Top 4 indias at the moment imo: (in no particular order)
Sandy (we need to finish this once and for all)
Alan (we need a rematch)
Brett (same as alan)
Me.

he's calling us all out here u big bully u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan ↓ agaisnt clan TRT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Clan EwV is back!
» Clanbook
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: