HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 german 2700 nub bash online.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: german 2700 nub bash online.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

everyones allways calling out for "online" scores bla bla bla....... here it is, exactly what you all said cant or wouldnt happen online.

mediafire.com ?qtyotqnzdlj
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm

yer not bad since u didnt kill a vill every eco card sent and last of all no wood . all im sure anyone could hit that if they did what u did. play a conscript who gets 1600 score with otto and brag about it nice job.....shame u didnt pm me for a game though when i was on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm

i believe what weve been saying inst online, but "in a real game" i hardly think noob bashing is considered a real game. get that score against a decent person, delete vills, and send more mili cards. i usually leave 2 eco cards unsent before treaty so i can get the training cards and/or aa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
i believe what weve been saying inst online, but "in a real game" i hardly think noob bashing is considered a real game. get that score against a decent person, delete vills, and send more mili cards. i usually leave 2 eco cards unsent before treaty so i can get the training cards and/or aa
it was online vs a real person.....thats what you all called for. not the fight the score/boom at 40.

stop being a fool and twist things around bro.

this was online 2700 so many mistakes and all you guys said 2500 max for online. "you score 200more offline" is what you all said. so have fun.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
i believe what weve been saying inst online, but "in a real game" i hardly think noob bashing is considered a real game. get that score against a decent person, delete vills, and send more mili cards. i usually leave 2 eco cards unsent before treaty so i can get the training cards and/or aa
it was online vs a real person.....thats what you all called for. not the fight the score/boom at 40.

stop being a fool and twist things around bro.

this was online 2700 so many mistakes and all you guys said 2500 max for online. "you score 200more offline" is what you all said. so have fun.


who said that?? to say i got over 2600 v u in our 1v1 its defo possible to get over and i killed vills and had like 15k wood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 am

15k wood for what? spamming natives? germany isnt only about natives with the eco they have. obviously with the eco germany can be played many different ways.

ask ivan. he hates using natives with germany.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 am

this is 1v1 not team game , if he aint gunan sue natives in 1v1 then he's gunan get pwned simple. how do u expect to wall and make fb with 2 k wood.???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 am

_spunk_ wrote:
this is 1v1 not team game , if he aint gunan sue natives in 1v1 then he's gunan get pwned simple. how do u expect to wall and make fb with 2 k wood.???
i wasnt going to use natives as my main means of winning this game. it was a online joke because no one is ever around. if i wanted to native spam him i would have. it would have been over in a couple mins.

you guys whine all the time for no reason. monkey boi
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
this is 1v1 not team game , if he aint gunan sue natives in 1v1 then he's gunan get pwned simple. how do u expect to wall and make fb with 2 k wood.???
i wasnt going to use natives as my main means of winning this game. it was a online joke because no one is ever around. if i wanted to native spam him i would have. it would have been over in a couple mins.

you guys whine all the time for no reason. monkey boi

umm no lets get this right . u posted this becasue u wanted to prove u could get 2700 in a real game. which anyone could get playing a noob and not killing any vills and having no wood. so basically its a waste of time do this ina proper game and u will get your congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no rush general



Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : British Empire

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm

_spunk_ wrote:



who said that?? to say i got over 2600 v u in our 1v1 its defo possible to get over and i killed vills and had like 15k wood

I can get over 2600 before 40:00. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 am

no rush general wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:



who said that?? to say i got over 2600 v u in our 1v1 its defo possible to get over and i killed vills and had like 15k wood

I can get over 2600 before 40:00. rabbit

shame u suck bad though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

according to you everyone sux. its a common theme when you post. along with the inaudible pronouncation of every word in the english dictionary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 am

truth hurts eh oldman? everytime u get your arsed handed to u , u have an excuse. funny thing is im guessing u actually believe in them aswell. thats what happens when u get to your age u believe in something enough u begin to think it really happened clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

and you know this how? does your pops have demetia or another problem to make you say that? your funny man. imo we are similar in age. once you go beyond the 24-25 yo range i consider us equals. just like my mate, shes 46 and smoking hot hot.

everyone sux every game is easy is your claim to fame.

just out of curiousity, what are you going to say when you lose a game? i allways say GG with respect and play with respect along the time frame of the game. i never taunt or type b.s to my opponent. i just play.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen



Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25
Location : munich

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 am

i guees Buzz_D likes it to be the boom king.
Proberbly is 2700 a good score, but if you kill 0 uhlans and 0 settlers you save a 85 points, and what your 35 killed vills can´t collect is proberbly another 20 points. So 105 points you haven´t earned including an aditional ecocard you used(Alan said no military card played, so i do think he played with another one)
This eco card is proberbly another 50 points worth, so we have, uhm, just 2545 points which you would get in a real game.

I played goldie in 1v1 on ori and i got 2650 points( with eco natives) but i think it´s an good score, because i killed all uhlans. What a pitty golden hat to work on presentation, would have become a good game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am

Buck the System wrote:
and you know this how? does your pops have demetia or another problem to make you say that? your funny man. imo we are similar in age. once you go beyond the 24-25 yo range i consider us equals. just like my mate, shes 46 and smoking hot hot.

everyone sux every game is easy is your claim to fame.

just out of curiousity, what are you going to say when you lose a game? i allways say GG with respect and play with respect along the time frame of the game. i never taunt or type b.s to my opponent. i just play.

rubbish not everyone sucks, i mean we no who the good palyers are and we no who the wannabe's are. this is the net i dont understand why u would tell everyone about your personal problems............their your problems why share them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 am

phinchen just unpest me please. alan you need to chill, things were going good here til you chime in with your omnisity.(all knowing) for the slow people who didnt do well in school.

i know all the styles of germany guys.....been there done that. anyone can delete all there vills and think they are good. well guess what.....with my boom/eco ill delete what i feel is appropriate.

phinchen is th biggest spammer around besides golden and imo thats the way they play. spam natives over and over.

you have a 33 rank now? cant wait.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

u doing well at school got u far in life i guess, playing computer games in your mums basement ,good achievement.



STOP calling people out your the guy who's gunna look like a tit when u get owned again. im online u seem to be about why not hop on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Buck the System wrote:
til you chime in with your omnisity.(all knowing)
lmao, you mean omniscience?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:09 pm

omnicient(all knowing) the way it was used in my sentence could have been used multiple ways. omnisity is the proper english for what i described.

want me to copy and paste wiki?

how old are you again?

alan, why oh why do you still say "moms" basement? getting old id say when even josh has seen my house and set-up before he went back to school. ive earned everything i have and i even go above and beyond the call of duty for my friends. i offered to send dr.d a surprize package of computer that he could replace his thats dying. now if josh and dr.d sandy a few others can handle my abbrasiveness(im from boston) i dont see why most others cant move on.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:26 pm

try typing omnisity in here. You see that red underlined thing? That means its wrong. Notice how the "proper English" such as burnt vs burned still registers with both.
You're just flat-out wrong. You should have graduated high school imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 28
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 am

lol alan, i wanna play you 1 v 1 =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:31 am

anytime u want ivan the terrible! lets just hope it dont go past the 10 min mark dont want u pulling the plug ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
anytime u want ivan the terrible! lets just hope it dont go past the 10 min mark dont want u pulling the plug ^^

played both of you guys and ivan is clearly supperior in 1v1. team games of coarse id give the edge to alan but he doesnt play enough supremancy to have the eagle eye watching the mini map to give you the advatage youll need to beat him.

ivan>alan just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: german 2700 nub bash online.   

Back to top Go down
 
german 2700 nub bash online.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bash the keyboard.
» German Mybrute starts. Finally!!!!
» End of Winter Bash!
» 40K Online, Tau Tactica, Spacemap
» Warhammer online infos + RVR screen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: