HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spain for fucks sake!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:03 am

I wish I had your wisdom when i was a young whipper Snapper! Buzz...

when i was 12 I had the butterflies aches in my tummy and a wiggy worm a'wigg'n over a preddy girl next door... So my uncle Burt took me to a-side one day ...and told me "Boy! if ya want ta kno whats the birds anda bee's are, ya betta see whats itz likes before ya go-a sniff'n... he said; Go git ya a sum peanut butter...spread it good- and go see ya daddy's prize pig!

-the bottom line waz that the next week, they medic's took Uncle burt back to the hospital- thata pig was actually a old hog- and the preddy girl next door I come to find out ...hates a peanut Butter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 am

"I respect the living" - House M.D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
buzz, why do you keep complaining about "kids". you act like youve seen it all or some shit. youre like 40 dude, unfortunately for the rest of the world barely over halfway through your life. my grandpa is 82 and a WW2 veteran and he doesn't complain about other generations, so i dont know what gives you the right to.

like brett said talking about that kind of thing is really common in our culture currently and if you dont like it no ones making you participate. i dislike plenty of things people say/do, but i dont go find a group of those people and complain to them about it.
one thing i have always hated is the whole "respect your elders for being elders". thats basically saying, "good job not being dead". i respect people based off what theyve done, thus why i respect my grandfather, parents, my older cousins, etc, but not you. you have not earned any respect whatsoever. saying you should repect someone just because of their age would also imply that i should respect people like Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Il, and anyone else born before 1994...which is BS
unbelievable!

the world is what you make of it. you guys and the common courtesy that should be instilled as a child are making huge mistakes. you think tiger woods is doing good these days? how about any of the "cheating" kind? or just the bad mouth that gives the impression of being a hooligan with no respect for women or adults.

i dont want courtesy from you guys......i could care less. its the rest of the people who you come in contact with i feel for.

with age comes experience and really i wouldnt stear you wrong, but you guys are spiraling out of control. besides the often bullying of myself you have no respect. ive heard the old "its in good fun", but guess what guys? this behavior is detrimental believe me. been there done that. i was once calous like this but ive learned. my friends used to call me the "instigator" because i did what you guys do. im just giving my own experience from the fact that ive been there.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 am

Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
buzz, why do you keep complaining about "kids". you act like youve seen it all or some shit. youre like 40 dude, unfortunately for the rest of the world barely over halfway through your life. my grandpa is 82 and a WW2 veteran and he doesn't complain about other generations, so i dont know what gives you the right to.

like brett said talking about that kind of thing is really common in our culture currently and if you dont like it no ones making you participate. i dislike plenty of things people say/do, but i dont go find a group of those people and complain to them about it.
one thing i have always hated is the whole "respect your elders for being elders". thats basically saying, "good job not being dead". i respect people based off what theyve done, thus why i respect my grandfather, parents, my older cousins, etc, but not you. you have not earned any respect whatsoever. saying you should repect someone just because of their age would also imply that i should respect people like Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Il, and anyone else born before 1994...which is BS
unbelievable!

the world is what you make of it. you guys and the common courtesy that should be instilled as a child are making huge mistakes. you think tiger woods is doing good these days? how about any of the "cheating" kind? or just the bad mouth that gives the impression of being a hooligan with no respect for women or adults.

i dont want courtesy from you guys......i could care less. its the rest of the people who you come in contact with i feel for.

with age comes experience and really i wouldnt stear you wrong, but you guys are spiraling out of control. besides the often bullying of myself you have no respect. ive heard the old "its in good fun", but guess what guys? this behavior is detrimental believe me. been there done that. i was once calous like this but ive learned. my friends used to call me the "instigator" because i did what you guys do. im just giving my own experience from the fact that ive been there.
1) of course you don't care about courtesy, you just want attention.
2) This isn't in good fun, you're actually a douche.
3) quit lying please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 am

waaa, keep crying.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

lmao, you're the one crying here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:58 am

Heil buzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 am

hello my friendly german friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
one thing i have always hated is the whole "respect your elders for being elders". thats basically saying, "good job not being dead". i respect people based off what theyve done, thus why i respect my grandfather, parents, my older cousins, etc, but not you. you have not earned any respect whatsoever. saying you should repect someone just because of their age would also imply that i should respect people like Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Il, and anyone else born before 1994...which is BS

Hey, I respect Kim Jong Il, he's successfully managed to piss off 90% of the world and NOT get invaded yet. That's deserving of respect!

Castro deserves his own kind of respect too, look at what he managed to cobble together in Cuba. It's actually quite impressive, even if it's not really how I'd like to see the country run. I don't really agree with either's ideals, but I respect what they accomplished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 pm

all right well kim jong il also managed to become a 60 year old woman with oversized sunglasses and a napoleon complex...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 am

and build an economy which future is based on the breeding of giant rabbits...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

Brett wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
one thing i have always hated is the whole "respect your elders for being elders". thats basically saying, "good job not being dead". i respect people based off what theyve done, thus why i respect my grandfather, parents, my older cousins, etc, but not you. you have not earned any respect whatsoever. saying you should repect someone just because of their age would also imply that i should respect people like Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Il, and anyone else born before 1994...which is BS

Hey, I respect Kim Jong Il, he's successfully managed to piss off 90% of the world and NOT get invaded yet. That's deserving of respect!

Castro deserves his own kind of respect too, look at what he managed to cobble together in Cuba. It's actually quite impressive, even if it's not really how I'd like to see the country run. I don't really agree with either's ideals, but I respect what they accomplished.

Yes. Castro is not a common thug. He's in fact a great man in his way. To make a short, approximative story, after studying hard in private british schools, he secretely arrived on his island in the 1950's, with a couple of friends, an old rifle at his shoulder, and a copy of Marx's Capital in his pocket. They were like 12 men. He spread the guerilla and took power. We talk about a very intelligent, capable man here.

Castro is/was also a great humanist in his own way. He became a dictator and violated some human rights more or less because the US gave him no choice. He didnt suspend democraty because he thought dictatorship is the best system, as opposed to other thugs. Fact is, would he let Cuba be a democrazy, the US would have funded opposition and reverse the revolution long time ago, and he knew that too well.

US still illegally funded political opposition in Cuba, and these ppl that took US money were treated as traitors and jailed by Castro regime, just as a US citizen taking ussr's money would be considered traitor too by the US. Some other cuban dissident established themselves in Florida, US, and became terrorists funded by the american goverment to make bombs explode in La Havana, try kill castro, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 am

And after he became dictator, he turned cuba into a isolate island where everything is from the 60's and people are miserable and tourists smoke big ciggars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 am

MarquesdeSotero wrote:
And after he became dictator, he turned cuba into a isolate island where everything is from the 60's and people are miserable and tourists smoke big ciggars.

Yes, because USA gave no choice. Thats what I was trying to explain. If he open up country, revolution was fucked, and private cartels get to own all cuban economy again. I am not saying he was an angel either. A part of him was great, and circumstances forced him into more greyish areas. Castro is material for debate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

BedingBedang wrote:
MarquesdeSotero wrote:
And after he became dictator, he turned cuba into a isolate island where everything is from the 60's and people are miserable and tourists smoke big ciggars.

Yes, because USA gave no choice. Thats what I was trying to explain. If he open up country, revolution was fucked, and private cartels get to own all cuban economy again. I am not saying he was an angel either. A part of him was great, and circumstances forced him into more greyish areas. Castro is material for debate.
yes i agree, but nowadays, he could improve his country which he prefers not to do, instead leave it in the 60's forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am

showing any respect for a dictatorship government is oppresive........its meant to shut the people up. thats not life! thats not deserving of respect.

BB you say castro you respect? your crazy. hes made multiple attrocities towards "the people" that to this day he would be hanged in a court of law.

to stay separate is fine......but to rule with iron fist causes fear and fear is why its called a dictatorship.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 pm

you retard a dictatorship just means the country is ruled by one person..e.g a dictator.

dictatorships arent always run with violence and fear vs the people. there can be un-oppressive dictatorships NUB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

edited/deleted


Last edited by BedingBedang on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 pm

edited/deleted post


Last edited by BedingBedang on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

MarquesdeSotero wrote:
And after he became dictator, he turned cuba into a isolate island where everything is from the 60's and people are miserable and tourists smoke big ciggars.
not to mention the only country that still drives american cars!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:32 pm

was just correcting that retard up there^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
MarquesdeSotero wrote:
And after he became dictator, he turned cuba into a isolate island where everything is from the 60's and people are miserable and tourists smoke big ciggars.
not to mention the only country that still drives american cars!

Their economical struggle and retardation can be attributed to the soci0-econmocial model, certainly. But you guys must take into account the UN embargo that the US imposes on the island. You cant just make a radical statement without considering every variables.

Cuba is a complicated case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:
showing any respect for a dictatorship government is oppresive........its meant to shut the people up. thats not life! thats not deserving of respect.

BB you say castro you respect? your crazy. hes made multiple attrocities towards "the people" that to this day he would be hanged in a court of law.

to stay separate is fine......but to rule with iron fist causes fear and fear is why its called a dictatorship.

Its not clean cut like that Buzz. Political dissent in Cuba was one thing, but taking money from the US embassy to collaborate in subverting the regime was/is considered high treason, just like in any country. So this led to multiple arrestations without trial (what about Guantanamo?), suspension of oppisition, etc, etc. But that was fueled by the US. They litterally forced him to radicalise, knowing it would weaken its legimacy on the international scene. And its exactly what happened. There is nothing one can say to refute this point. It is solid fact.

Now, back to Castro, the man. If u read his speaches, u gonna realise he is a lot more an intellectual than a megalomaniac. His positions on international economy, globalism, etc, are still nowaday very wise. I am 99.99% sure Castro would have like to see his country being democratic, open and politically liberal (already socially is). From what I know of the man, I am quite certain its one of his big regrets, if he has any.

You must also consider that the Western press spread a lot of negative, false propaganda on anything that will oppose its direct interest (neo-colonialism). People dont realise this fact enough. History is written by the winners. Castro never ''commited atrocities''. He suspended political and press rights for US-funded opposition. You know, in the Vienna diplomatic protocol, it is agreed between countries that no souvereign goverment will fund any political opposition in any other soverign country. But the US still did to Cuba. Cowboy right? Fidel fought that, and yes, it led to repression. But nothing like Pinochet in Chile under USA/NATO-funded Condor ops, for example, where entire families/communities were being slaughtered, kidnapped/jailed, etc. Cuba is legally borderline repression (probably wrong anyway). Atrocities like genocide, hate, cultural discrimination, etc? No...not at all.

Now, the last and biggest point : before the revolution, Cuba was exploited by the US. Literally. All natural resources, manpower, etc, were being used for US and EUR private inerests.

Also remember : democratic countries dont behave democratically between each other on the global scene. A country can be a democracy on the national scene and a disgusting thug internationally. Do we need to state an example? Anyone saw the movie Alan posted the link for? So, which one is better exactly? Also, about our supposed democracy : everyone of them contain its own degree of repression (USA vs natives, anyone?). A people can even democratically decide they disgustingly gonna violate a given cultural minority's right, and then be perfectly progressive and humanist within itself (canada, holland, france, england, etc, etc, etc, etc). These are the scariest, imo, because the violation often goes unnoticed.

Colonialism and nowaday's neo-colonialism (more commonly named imperialism) arent cleaner neither more human than whatever u can blame on socialism.
-------------

NB.. I am not socialist. I am centrist.


Last edited by BedingBedang on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven <- five-star writing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 51
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 pm

way to go bb! exactly!

what do you expect a young revolutionist to do when they capture leadership, one, they usually watch how the world reacts, most new leaders opens their doors to countries that will be civil, helpful to their new government and country. You have to look between propaganda to see the truth, Casto had no fix set type of political system in play, he had a vision of course, but being a young man now place in leadership he was now fishing to see who takes his bait. The United States really fuck it up, they couldve had a good relationship with Casto, with the right fellowship and good ties between the two countries, I feel Casto wouldve selected a better political path for cuba.but instead the U.S. help him decide to jump ship on the USSR side.

Just another example of united states playing super powered bully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   

Back to top Go down
 
Spain for fucks sake!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Never take ONO as your internet provider if you go to spain...
» GD Spain 2012 pics - new FW toys for Necrons and Imperial Flyer
» For the sake of bragging...
» Spain EURO 2008 squad list.
» Hi im josh / Hallo ich heiße josh / Hola me llamo joshua

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: