HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kerkumus definitely?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 pm

He's not going to be flipping everyone off like you are in your avatar is he? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am

na but the last school pic he decided to be a punk and pose like a homie. i was steamed when he brought it home. we had some bad weather here this past winter so the school year ended this past friday and by now he is usually asking for his summer mo-hawk. i let him do it for the summer if he does good all school year. so we will see if hes still into that.
Back to top Go down
GeorgeCusterd

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 am

Buck the System wrote:
na but the last school pic he decided to be a punk and pose like a homie. i was steamed when he brought it home. we had some bad weather here this past winter so the school year ended this past friday and by now he is usually asking for his summer mo-hawk. i let him do it for the summer if he does good all school year. so we will see if hes still into that.
Tell him I give him my regards XD.

Good father support good
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 am

dont try to seem like you have any matureity, seeing as you are 14 yo. lol

owen is 11, so hes basicly same age group as you. you wish your dad wad a s cool as i am.

cool but strict about his respect and rules that need to be followed.

maybe its me to be feeling sorry for you. do you play lacrosse,soccer,baseball like he does? hes a busy body and im not going to hold him back.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Buck the System wrote:

owen is 11, so hes basicly same age group as you. you wish your dad wad a s cool as i am.

maybe its me to be feeling sorry for you. do you play lacrosse,soccer,baseball like he does? hes a busy body and im not going to hold him back.
wtf buzz?
If you've been trying to say you're not a dick, this post just killed that.
Also, if you've got an 11 year old kid, I feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeorgeCusterd

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Buck the System wrote:

Uhmm actually, I do football and one track event in the fall, soccer in the spring and I play softball for my church. What do you do...be a fecking troll on these forums? Kerk was right and so was savorybeef....
wtf buzz?
firum wrote:
If you've been trying to say you're not a dick, this post just killed that.
Also, if you've got an 11 year old kid, I feel bad for him.
lol thx for the support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:16 pm

np
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 am

kerk is no more! lol bring on pept the nub.

savory is and allways be a runner. i should have never vouced for his ass into trt. lok at what he became, a pompus fker who say 2v1 2v1 2v1 constantly then quits. yeah thats the clan i allways wanted to be in. not. when i saw his b.s after i vouched for his entrace into trt i didnt want anything to do with the clan.

posting and such is different. i have the right to post here. you youngins are on this endless crusade that you even spoiled over to my age,family. its just goes to show the immaturity.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 am

How mature is it to keep arguing back and forth? I suppose this goes both ways in this little argument some of you have going on.

I don't see how continuing to try and get in the last word is being mature. This is the internet and it can be fun to try and argue with people, but when the term maturity is brought into the mix in trying to compare yourself to some other poster is laughable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 am

well i understand that completely. but if it is just a conversation of 2 posters then the "gang" of defenders has a comment too. im old , this is old, and obviously the others just cant deal with my honesty.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm

thats the point...people arent dealing with your "honesty" , they are just not taking it and defending themselves as most of it is ludacris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Buck the System wrote:
its just goes to show the immaturity.
is there any question that you're the most immature person on these boards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:00 am

well if your savory trueplaya kerk pi and a few others youd think so.
but there all chumps.

true playa is hm rule breaker with japan. thats why he hates me. he didnt like the fact i posted all the shots at the old site. then i got banned and the shots were deleted by someone.

savory hes just a "im going to 1 up you on everything" same with pi. savorys classic line "2v1 2v1 2v1" is just so fun to be apart of that lol. not! he seea 1 single unit and calls it 2v1 then quits. yippie

kerk hates me cuz i said he wasnt that good a month or so ago at agecom. so thats his problem not mine.

pi has been bad mouthing me since i posted me smurfing white irish. i dont know why but be must be his enforcer? idk why.

so all in all, its obviously the youngins who either did something wrong,i commented on a topic, or in savorys case its the crusade that never ends. whatever idk the least bit

true dont even try to defend you cheated......illl post them again. i found em in my old drive.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Buzz, you spend your time on these boards telling us how cool a dad you are and how we know nothing since we're too young. However, you're avatar is you flipping us off, and your status is "wasted". If that's what you call mature, then I strongly disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Buzz, lol ,you have to admit that firoms last post has valid points to ponder,lol

thats like me saying my rooster lays the best eggs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Im a japan HM breaker lol! can ANYONE rememeber the last time i played japan ??? naw i cant either so dont even try it buzz

post them up, IDC

you kno that u that a french ville behind my base first, no matter what u say , we both kno in that game u broke it first

and u say i cheat, i have the elo print screens, even with doing what i did, i killed not 1 thing of urs wid that run as i had a 224 pop aarmy outside my base.... so it did not affect the outcome of that 1v1 of me beating you 1v1 fair and square!!

POST THESE PICS BUZZ, POST THOSE PICS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:40 pm

true you are pathetic to think that way. dynmio behind my base and a vill gathering that i didnt care if it died is b.s. thats not even close so if thats the way you play fine. i havent played you since. if i did you were on silver or something. so for me its no lose because i just avoid players like yourself.

its not worth posting them its was just a thought since i recovered a old drive and saw them. i lol at them. what a nub you are.

i just singled out the trash and everyone knows it. heck im probly part of it too. but i never cheat or cause clan password flubs and other such b.s.

i keep it honest. i know ill never win any discusion because the kids are allways right. jerks
Back to top Go down
eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:30 am

Gosh I really hate flamers they get so anoying sometimes, especially when they prant on about stupid things. I'm only thirteen and you don't see me going on to some forum only to flame people.

I have a tip . . . maybe go and get a life?

Have a nice day flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 am

Buck the System wrote:

aah sporty young fella ae? doesnt take after his father i suppose . . .

Im 13. I do Judo, tennis, i cycle in my spare time and i do summer cricket and soccer. if you wanna compare family sports ill put my bet that mine wins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 am

whoops dug out an old thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am

yea being foolish and kerk is still no more.......lmfao what a tool for ruining the old site and all the other b.s he brings along with him.
Back to top Go down
eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am

Will you shut up about that man?

Your just jelous of me and peter, he sings to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 am

kerk who? thought he was a goner! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 am

Buck the System wrote:
yea being foolish and kerk is still no more.......lmfao what a tool for ruining the old site and all the other b.s he brings along with him.

I know you like talking big on the net Buzz to compensate for your rather undersized doodle in real life : ). I'd LOVE to meet you in real life and take that peg leg of yours and just abuse you with it : ) When I go to AUS this summer, I'll be taking some photos to teach you how to get women to have CONSENSUAL sex with you and not forced : ) They might think the peg leg is a turn on though, might work in your favor. I'll ask : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 am

man dont let my knee surgery think youd have it easy, your wrong. id toss you around, serriously.

i bet if i saw you in real life youd be so intimidated youd back off.

its winter time here and i still bike daily(7 miles) and work out so i dont know what your going for with your comments.

maybe you think im some fat dude playing this game but your wrong.

im lean mean and i dont back down. even with my knee surgery id dtill waste you. heck im 175 and i benchpress 225 10x. i can leg press/squat 500lbs 10x even with all the knee surgeries.

believe me shit talker, you wouldnt stand a chance even though im 38. lol

this game im beatable on occasions but in r/l ive never lost a down and dirty "throw down"

even people here where i live dont fk with me........its the eyes bro....i am very intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus definitely?   

Back to top Go down

Kerkumus definitely?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: British Empire-
Jump to: