40 min for nothing, it really sucks, playing like gnre just for victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
40 min for nothing, it really sucks, playing like gnre just for victory

+1

Well its what they had to do if they wanted the win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Why so serious?

BTW, you guys could've completely stopped it if you scouted it and put alan's overpop natives there.... then you'd have total map control right after. Blame yourselves for why you lost in 32 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight_br

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Brett wrote:
Why so serious?

BTW, you guys could've completely stopped it if you scouted it and put alan's overpop natives there.... then you'd have total map control right after. Blame yourselves for why you lost in 32 seconds.

+1
or if they explored the map to see where are pi-hidan´s army.

and, war is war... after 40 min u can do everything.
The other team must be prepair for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 am

like i said both shit cunts . Pi just a hypocrite the ammount of shite he posts about wanting good games and how he hates runers etc etc but it's all seems fine when he does it . was just a waste of 40 mins and makes me laugh how this is how u little boys get your kick's. so u have fun with your pointless post and your pointless win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 am

Knight_br wrote:
Brett wrote:
Why so serious?

+1

yer mayeb your right but we kinda have alittle bit more respect to not do things like that but i guess when your a 1st lt with a major badge(hidan) u got to get what ever point's u can, playing sgt's cant be that much fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchmaina_cl

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Knight_br wrote:
Brett wrote:
Why so serious?

+1

yer mayeb your right but we kinda have alittle bit more respect to not do things like that but i guess when your a 1st lt with a major badge(hidan) u got to get what ever point's u can, playing sgt's cant be that much fun

Very Happy

poor Hidan=(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Sat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm

lmao spunk's still soooo pissed about that game. You suggest that we DON'T try and win? If there's a gaping hole in your defenses that you're not even gonna bother blocking with units, you've got no one to blame but yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Sat May 01, 2010 1:19 pm

just a aoe stooges doing what they know best, its not the victory that is disappointing, it is the mockery written on the screenshot, total noobish.

does not matter, they know it wont happen twice so they should enjoy the noob win, and to pull it on a clanmate, sad.... it just shows they did not want a good fight against alan, they knew that outcome.

come back to a real respectful clan, alan

I trade ya for dutchmania who fits right in on their type of smurfing and game play
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 am

Couldnt agree more with alan here.

Hidan and PI > You allways talk about running is shit. We want face up figthing! Micro! It shows the skills!

So why do a move there you pretty sure not to get that if the move succes? Make no sense for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 10:07 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
just a aoe stooges doing what they know best, its not the victory that is disappointing, it is the mockery written on the screenshot, total noobish.

does not matter, they know it wont happen twice so they should enjoy the noob win, and to pull it on a clanmate, sad.... it just shows they did not want a good fight against alan, they knew that outcome.

I trade ya for dutchmania who fits right in on their type of smurfing and game play

Dread clans mean nothing anymore man so why do you talk like they do? TRT is as shit as the EVR lagging crap clan. this game is dead. And whats the point of even saying anything about dutchmaina if its going to be negative? When he probably does nothing to you but not want to be on your team because he doesnt know/like any of you trt because youre all jackoffs who take the game way to serious. Even now when he gets on to just play with friends for fun he is still twice the player that you wont ever get to be cheers If you hate that he doesnt want to team with any of you then suck on uofa's balls some more and make him boot him from your precious video game clan. if not shut the fuck up, put on a clean old man diaper and play your stupid game Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 am

TRT still got the most skillfull players in it dunno wtf your talking about . the rest of the shit u wrote was just pure waffle STFU u tit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 am

make some sense alan, and trt does have some good players but as you continue to show you're all jackoffs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 11:59 am

make some sense? are u that retarded u dont understand......... your just another jerk off who probs dont even play the game who likes to come here and talk shit . noone cares about u and noone cares what u got to say GTFO u wannabe wigga . u come to the TRT website and talk shit about the clan id ban your little monkey arse
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi Arrow drunken
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Clown wrote:
make some sense alan, and trt does have some good players but as you continue to show you're all jackoffs

make your clan a website on your way the fuck out of here...

I wasn't offensive was I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
make some sense? are u that retarded u dont understand......... your just another jerk off who probs dont even play the game who likes to come here and talk shit . noone cares about u and noone cares what u got to say GTFO u wannabe wigga . u come to the TRT website and talk shit about the clan id ban your little monkey arse

I play with clown on an almost nightly basis... hell me and him were up til 1AM EST playing DOW2 last night, and I've played tons of AOE3 with him over the years. Owen/Clown is still an asshole, but he knows it.

Wulff wrote:
Couldnt agree more with alan here.

Hidan and PI > You allways talk about running is shit. We want face up figthing! Micro! It shows the skills!

So why do a move there you pretty sure not to get that if the move succes? Make no sense for me

You're still missing the point I've been saying all along: I'm a hypocrite, you better know it and I don't care what people think. I'll be an asshole as easily as I'll be your bestest friend ever. If people are too thick to think that I stand behind ideals like my life depended on it for a video game... that's their fault.

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
Clown wrote:

make your clan a website on your way the fuck out of here...

I wasn't offensive was I?

What clan? Also, this site is pretty much the site of anyone above shit in the TR community (excluding the Germans). So... who cares?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 2:52 pm

he called me a jackoff : (
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

i actually dont mind sanderson i never see him talking out of his ass its mostly helpful... jackoff bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchmaina_cl

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Clown wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

Dread clans mean nothing anymore man so why do you talk like they do? TRT is as shit as the EVR lagging crap clan. this game is dead. And whats the point of even saying anything about dutchmaina if its going to be negative? When he probably does nothing to you but not want to be on your team because he doesnt know/like any of you trt because youre all jackoffs who take the game way to serious. Even now when he gets on to just play with friends for fun he is still twice the player that you wont ever get to be cheers If you hate that he doesnt want to team with any of you then suck on uofa's balls some more and make him boot him from your precious video game clan. if not shut the fuck up, put on a clean old man diaper and play your stupid game Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Awl, Killer, you took up for me. You precious soul=) Love ya home boiii!!!! sunny sunny sunny flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

firepit is ftw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Tue May 04, 2010 12:19 pm

sanderson is like the butler guy....allways respectful. but can have his opinion ive seen recently hes got some life behind his posts. cheers
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   Tue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm

i think its puberty has finally kicked in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alangold vs HidanPI   

Back to top Go down

Alangold vs HidanPI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next