HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 sansn'bb vs kerlansgt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 am

san_a - espanja
san_f - ottomaanit
dingdong - portugali

vs

spalanunks - azteekit
ERKumus - britannia
cdtmajor1126 - portugali

lenght 1:20:29

http://www.box.net/shared/6thr99bdov

I wanted to know what it was like to have zero training cards at 40 mins again...

game stats http://agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=513dfb9e-720d-452e-be51-6bd433e28b77&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio



Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 30
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 am

double San Powa !!!!!! (again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Mon May 10, 2010 7:45 am

ZERO training cards is op. affraid
Back to top Go down
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Mon May 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
san_a - espanja
san_f - ottomaanit
dingdong - portugali

vs

spalanunks - azteekit
ERKumus - britannia
cdtmajor1126 - portugali

lenght 1:20:29

http://www.box.net/shared/6thr99bdov

I wanted to know what it was like to have zero training cards at 40 mins again...

game stats http://agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=513dfb9e-720d-452e-be51-6bd433e28b77&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty


we saw what it was like , chasing u about the map was fun....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Mon May 10, 2010 12:56 pm

well... like I said, I was only buying time, didn't even try to raid or bring your buildings or walls down... you gonna call me a runner 'cause I built buildings around trying to get xp to send training cards.. I believe it was YOU that went after MY eco with skulls at the start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
well... like I said, I was only buying time, didn't even try to raid or bring your buildings or walls down... you gonna call me a runner 'cause I built buildings around trying to get xp to send training cards.. I believe it was YOU that went after MY eco with skulls at the start.


i sent like 15 skullz as a decoy i no for a FACT they were never gunna get IN . WE just wanted to GET map control . but i guess that failed cause we had to chase U about for first 10 mins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Tue May 11, 2010 3:17 pm

_spunk_ wrote:

i sent like 15 skullz as a decoy i no for a FACT they were never gunna get IN . WE just wanted to GET map control . but i guess that failed cause we had to chase U about for first 10 mins

Chase? I was doing a micro clinic on your pikes... Someone needs to watch this good game so 1) we can get an outsider view of the start and 2) I'LL F'N KEEP POSTING GAMES (PFFFFT!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett



Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Tue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Start was abit chase-about, really what lost it for Kerk's team is that no-one fed CDT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Brett wrote:
Start was abit chase-about, really what lost it for Kerk's team is that no-one fed CDT.

i fed him , but he kept pushing hard into sana who is a sit back player and sandy was doubling so afetr he got pushed back was game over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio



Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 30
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Tue May 11, 2010 6:29 pm

sit back player ?? with jaguars in my army skull on the right, how can i push at start ?? i had to wall and make a fb back, and with port mortar (port with nativ) it's hard to push.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred



Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 5:51 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

i sent like 15 skullz as a decoy i no for a FACT they were never gunna get IN . WE just wanted to GET map control . but i guess that failed cause we had to chase U about for first 10 mins

Chase? I was doing a micro clinic on your pikes... Someone needs to watch this good game so 1) we can get an outsider view of the start and 2) I'LL F'N KEEP POSTING GAMES (PFFFFT!)

can i do that part maybe?

To the "chase" : ill begin with a question: why shoouldnt fin support his mates? that isnt a chase, that is supporting. also he didnt really have space to get more forward buildings because alan´s team pushed too much. and at the end it counts who is the winner not how someone played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio



Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 30
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 7:22 am

+1 people play 3v3 like 3 1v1 it's boring to hear complains during and after a game bcse you try to help your team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred



Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am

yay, another player who understands the sense of teamgames
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 am

San_Antonio wrote:
+1 people play 3v3 like 3 1v1 it's boring to hear complains during and after a game bcse you try to help your team.

yer yer say what u want but its easy to sit back with art n mortars and support your team mates at the same time . now try and push and support your team mates and see where that gets u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm

san_a plays with a lot of patience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred



Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
San_Antonio wrote:
+1 people play 3v3 like 3 1v1 it's boring to hear complains during and after a game bcse you try to help your team.

yer yer say what u want but its easy to sit back with art n mortars and support your team mates at the same time . now try and push and support your team mates and see where that gets u

And if you want to see what happens if you fight with the "fight at one spot like a tree" tactic vs a team player you will see in the replay upper here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
San_Antonio wrote:
+1 people play 3v3 like 3 1v1 it's boring to hear complains during and after a game bcse you try to help your team.

yer yer say what u want but its easy to sit back with art n mortars and support your team mates at the same time . now try and push and support your team mates and see where that gets u

And if you want to see what happens if you fight with the "fight at one spot like a tree" tactic vs a team player you will see in the replay upper here

see what?? i dont get your point...........if u actually watched the replay u would see there was teaming from both side's but there was one pushing and another sitting back ,BTW who are u i dont see u ever coming playing with the big boy's to show us what your made of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manfred



Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-09-04
Location : In deiner Mudda

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 6:17 pm

see that this shitty 3x 1v1 playing doenst bring you to the victory in 3v3.



oh i think you saw me more than you think i prefer to paly on the acc : Fritter

or some smurfs i cant manage to paly all time on _der_gärtner_ acc....and please dont say : eeerrr you are only capt....its cause of inactivity or playing with more weak friends.

and excuse me for the bad english im used to talk sometimes its not my mother tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 7:14 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
see that this shitty 3x 1v1 playing doenst bring you to the victory in 3v3.



oh i think you saw me more than you think i prefer to paly on the acc : Fritter

or some smurfs i cant manage to paly all time on _der_gärtner_ acc....and please dont say : eeerrr you are only capt....its cause of inactivity or playing with more weak friends.

and excuse me for the bad english im used to talk sometimes its not my mother tongue
dont no u and never played u. as for 3x 1v1 ofc that brings u the victory especially if the 3 players on the same side win their battle's u win the game . whats shitty about 3x 1v1?? they are more fun teaming on someone is'nt a hard thing to do is it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett



Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
+1 people play 3v3 like 3 1v1 it's boring to hear complains during and after a game bcse you try to help your team.

What I don't get is why you complained when you lost to me, Alan and Dan that it was "boring" because it turned into essentially nothing but a double up game/drain out game... seems pretty retarded to me. Hell, I still don't understand why you thought you would drain out my brits + Alan's india + Dan's ger..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio



Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 30
Location : Toulouse France

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

i didn't complain, the game was just boring, that's why we left. both team had big eco, 2 nat and hm control ...
and why should we play the game like you want it to be play.... with your extra "rules" coming from nowhere.
Hm no op and no run where a team can't wall before 40 is enough. Play 1v1 if you don't wanna see team work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   Thu May 13, 2010 12:21 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
i didn't complain, the game was just boring, that's why we left. both team had big eco, 2 nat and hm control ...
and why should we play the game like you want it to be play.... with your extra "rules" coming from nowhere.
Hm no op and no run where a team can't wall before 40 is enough. Play 1v1 if you don't wanna see team work.
u complain the game was boring , yet u make the games boring with the way u play the game . when the games played the same way back to u, u dont like it..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sansn'bb vs kerlansgt   

Back to top Go down
 
sansn'bb vs kerlansgt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: