HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 R I P DIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: R I P DIO   Mon May 17, 2010 5:30 pm

making rainbows evil and the original hand horn/metal sign.

he was even better than ozzy with black sabbath as the lead singer in the early 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpDDDIo_XE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Mon May 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Buck the System wrote:
making rainbows evil and the original hand horn/metal sign.

he was even better than ozzy with black sabbath as the lead singer in the early 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og
pDDDIo_XE&feature=related
+1 RIP and may the devil be with him... JK may god be with him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm

For once I agree with a thread by you... R.I.P Dio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

Brett wrote:
For once I agree with a thread by you... R.I.P Dio
oh geez thx.

his death actually for me was hard to hear, because back in the day before any of you guys were even born i listened to dio and blacksabbath allmost exclusivly.

tbh brett, i would have accepted the "agreement" if it was more on a personal level. we didnt know dio for jack but we still loved the music.

you dont know me but you should carry on the same.

i still havent come to grasp the friend i lost recently and this post was made just to say "rock on dio" but i still have deeper hurt than dios death would ever give me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 am

MarquesdeSotero wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
making rainbows evil and the original hand horn/metal sign.

he was even better than ozzy with black sabbath as the lead singer in the early 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og
pDDDIo_XE&feature=related
+1 RIP and may the devil be with him... JK may god be with him...
funny you say that. allmost every song he made had good vs evil/ heaven and hell over tones. to them.

he was very influenced by the opposites mentality. maybe too much acid. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
For once I agree with a thread by you... R.I.P Dio
oh geez thx.

his death actually for me was hard to hear, because back in the day before any of you guys were even born i listened to dio and blacksabbath allmost exclusivly.

tbh brett, i would have accepted the "agreement" if it was more on a personal level. we didnt know dio for jack but we still loved the music.

you dont know me but you should carry on the same.

i still havent come to grasp the friend i lost recently and this post was made just to say "rock on dio" but i still have deeper hurt than dios death would ever give me.

Black Sabbath stands as one of the Gods in my pantheon of metal, as does Dio. I don't necessarily agree with you on a personal level, but I do agree that Dio will me sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 am

heaven and hell is one of the best complete albums youll ever come across. every tune is good from start to finish.

tbh theres only two complete albums that are on the same level in terms of rock.

skid row slave to the grind, and G n R's appetite for destruction.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Wed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun (Album)
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (Album)
Man Or Astro-man? - Is It Man Or Astro-man? (Album)

All of those are amazing straight through, as are most Black Sabbath albums and quite a few Dio albums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 am

omg are you serrious monster magnet. they have 1 tune make it into the top 100 ever. this is classic lmao.
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 am

Buck the System wrote:
omg are you serrious monster magnet. they have 1 tune make it into the top 100 ever. this is classic lmao.

Making it to the top 100 doesn't make you good. The quality of your work does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Thu May 20, 2010 2:18 pm

bah thats just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Thu May 20, 2010 11:19 pm

i believe miley cirus and justin beiber both have songs in the top 100. although it wouldnt surprise me if you listened to them daily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Fri May 21, 2010 6:52 am

who? lol
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   Fri May 21, 2010 11:48 am

Buck the System wrote:
who? lol

Him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFVkHLT4wlI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: R I P DIO   

Back to top Go down
 
R I P DIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: PoWWoW :: TwisT & ShOuT-
Jump to: