HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OttO sampler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

go ahead and rip it. i forget exactly the resources in this but its just a smidgen of what i could show you.

call this a teaser. lol!

this is the nft version but not taken to the extreme that i have spoken of.

mediafire.com file/tze0zoeqqy5/ottosample lol.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm

waiting on the 80-30-30 and u post that crap , waiting on the 80-15-90 brit boom GTFO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 7:18 pm

i never said 80-30-30, i said 80-10-30 nft.

now in the recording here i deliberatly left 1 factory unupgraded to wood and i easily could have eaten the available meat and got the 80kfood.

now if i use the better one what will you say? i cant wait for this when i post it.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i never said 80-30-30, i said 80-10-30 nft.

now in the recording here i deliberatly left 1 factory unupgraded to wood and i easily could have eaten the available meat and got the 80kfood.

now if i use the better one what will you say? i cant wait for this when i post it.

btw are you that synical that you think 1.25 gold trickle is better than any other card your whacko.

too funny you need to slow play them so bad its horrible!

slow played otto is like making a turtle slow down. lol!

lmao all the way to otto ownage 3 ways.

no fur trade 60-10-30

fur with ranch 25-30-50

ranch a whoreus 80-30-30

keep trying





your a joke keep booming away in a dead game ,trying to make soemthing of yourself . idc about your booms they're a joke just like u the afct of the matter is u cant get anywere near them score's in a real game and u get out boomed by most.......u complain so much about people going on at u yet u always come back for more , u must like the attention or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashasov__

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
i never said 80-30-30, i said 80-10-30 nft.

now in the recording here i deliberatly left 1 factory unupgraded to wood and i easily could have eaten the available meat and got the 80kfood.

now if i use the better one what will you say? i cant wait for this when i post it.

btw are you that synical that you think 1.25 gold trickle is better than any other card your whacko.

too funny you need to slow play them so bad its horrible!

slow played otto is like making a turtle slow down. lol!

lmao all the way to otto ownage 3 ways.

no fur trade 60-10-30

fur with ranch 25-30-50

ranch a whoreus 80-30-30

keep trying





your a joke keep booming away in a dead game ,trying to make soemthing of yourself . idc about your booms they're a joke just like u the afct of the matter is u cant get anywere near them score's in a real game and u get out boomed by most.......u complain so much about people going on at u yet u always come back for more , u must like the attention or something


ahhhh spot on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Buck the System wrote:

i deliberatly left 1 factory unupgraded to wood and i easily could have eaten the available meat and got the 80kfood.
really? really? maybe you should post the ones where you dont screw up. go ahead and post your 80-10-30 already. no one cares about "teasers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 6:57 am

haha ive shown the possibility to you.

thats all you need since my past history of calling out score and eco counts should suffice to my my claims.

ranch a whorus is obviouly a fur trade.

do i need paint by numbers or connect the dots for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 am

The dots don't connect, because they're made of fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 9:59 am

what score and how many boom cards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 pm

was a terrible boom
like 60k food 25k coin 3 k wood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

74K, 3.2K, 22K. 2076 score.

If he did a large enough trade for 30K wood (after all ups) in this he'd have maybe 30K food at 40.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Brett wrote:
74K, 3.2K, 22K. 2076 score.

If he did a large enough trade for 30K wood (after all ups) in this he'd have maybe 30K food at 40.

well lucky for us this is just a smidgen of what he can do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 6:23 am

2076 isn't 2411 : (
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 7:00 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
2076 isn't 2411 : (

You are 100% correct!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 8:27 am

yea something like 72-3-25 all upgrades complete, no trickle(lol)

and everything you guys take so much pride in.........lmfao, AA sent, fast cav sent anything else?

i posted this one because i left some out, so it didnt go over the top.

im done food to wood trading with otto because this will out last any boom that wastes food to wood trade! what 40k wood going to do for you when you get spammed to death with the right resources. maybe ill wood trade and throw sticks at you affraid

if you watched, then youll clearly see with the things i left not switched that i would have easily hit 10k wood.
Back to top Go down
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

3k wood is just crap. Thus, this boom is crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea something like 72-3-25 all upgrades complete, no trickle(lol)

and everything you guys take so much pride in.........lmfao, AA sent, fast cav sent anything else?

i posted this one because i left some out, so it didnt go over the top.

im done food to wood trading with otto because this will out last any boom that wastes food to wood trade! what 40k wood going to do for you when you get spammed to death with the right resources. maybe ill wood trade and throw sticks at you affraid

if you watched, then youll clearly see with the things i left not switched that i would have easily hit 10k wood.


just STFU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea something like 72-3-25 all upgrades complete, no trickle(lol)

and everything you guys take so much pride in.........lmfao, AA sent, fast cav sent anything else?

i posted this one because i left some out, so it didnt go over the top.

im done food to wood trading with otto because this will out last any boom that wastes food to wood trade! what 40k wood going to do for you when you get spammed to death with the right resources. maybe ill wood trade and throw sticks at you affraid

if you watched, then youll clearly see with the things i left not switched that i would have easily hit 10k wood.
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Learn to play this game and then post, also
2411 is STILL higher than 2076 Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 23, 2010 8:38 am

yea the thing is though, i have 100k+ unspeant @40 without a furtrade.

thats where the difference is.

if i applied the fur trade to this style it would ruin all resource counts. nubs
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 am

Buck the System wrote:
yea the thing is though, i have 100k+ unspeant @40 without a furtrade.

thats where the difference is.

if i applied the fur trade to this style it would ruin all resource counts. nubs
so run along and beat us playing ottos witrh 3k wood. Did you have 3k wood when hidan beat you with your fking supa amazing otto pwnage boom? o.O Question Question Question Question Question Question
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashasov__

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

lol funny how Buzz is just posting shit trying to get on everyone's nerves

I miss the days where swinehoot would frustrate Shitty_D on the forums to the max, he used to cry like a little girl

I even remember when swine would make him mad on vent and he'd just start giving him ''moral lessons''

wish I had it recorded lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea the thing is though, i have 100k+ unspeant @40 without a furtrade.

thats where the difference is.

if i applied the fur trade to this style it would ruin all resource counts. nubs
k, go for it. id love to see this applied to fur trade (by which i assume you mean sublime port/wood trade)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Mon May 24, 2010 10:25 am

made this early early thins morning when i couldnt sleep.

2376 i think and it was awefull. lmao.

i forgot again that my hotkeys arent applied when i reinstalled for this computer build. messed me up bigtime early on whem i didnt realize the hotkeys werent settup properly for my likeing.

this is a wood trade lame of like 45-50-20

im telling you guys i own otto in every style excpt for the lameest of the lame and wood trading like a fool.

lol my style applied to otto brings in 10k+ more than any others.

100k unspent in a no furtrade

this was close to 120k unspent at 40.

mediafire.com ?sharekey=cbf605063d9651116e7203eb8736812923e20670e4430436e0df9cf70014d53f
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Mon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

that's a good score. 35 points to the leading boom though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Mon May 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Buck the System wrote:
made this early early thins morning when i couldnt sleep.

2376 i think and it was awefull. lmao.

i forgot again that my hotkeys arent applied when i reinstalled for this computer build. messed me up bigtime early on whem i didnt realize the hotkeys werent settup properly for my likeing.

this is a wood trade lame of like 45-50-20

im telling you guys i own otto in every style excpt for the lameest of the lame and wood trading like a fool.

lol my style applied to otto brings in 10k+ more than any others.

100k unspent in a no furtrade

this was close to 120k unspent at 40.

mediafire.com ?sharekey=cbf605063d9651116e7203eb8736812923e20670e4430436e0df9cf70014d53f
It`s a good score, the problem is that if you think that you can own everyone with your otto by using this boom, im srry, u cant. Wood is ESSENTIAl (imo) for otto, just for the fact that building barracks and other stuff can change a game. I played against a otto, which i was destrpying his last wall, he had 2 nats, i had other 2, when i finally destroyed his last wall, i see that he started building near my base. I send some nats to destroy it but he keeps buildng more. he then just did 3 mortors and started destroying my walls, and i had a hard time to destroy his mortors cuz they were protected by barracks. I had to take some pop of attack and kill his mortors. with that he could keep almost full pop at defence and i couldnt so he put me out of his base. that simple action of building barracks changed the game.
Im just saying that wood is ESSENTIAL (imo) for otto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   

Back to top Go down
 
OttO sampler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RIP Otto Carius
» Evander Holyfield vs Otto McAfee
» need help with sampler pack 3
» Chess opening sampler
» Anyone Know This Armor??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: Ottoman Empire-
Jump to: