HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OttO sampler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 pm

still not seeing 80-30-30...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 am

lol you guys are funny funny.

i dont speak out my assn dudes. i speak of reality. i dont lie, i have no need to lie.

ive allways been truthfull with scores/eco counts/imperial times and so on. you get the point i hope.

theres way more to otto than you guys see from bretts lame sleeping on the mills routine.

the progression ive shown im sure your kinda lost. seeing as i boom so many different ways its kinda crazy but its the right way. you adapt to the conditions and boom accordingly.

believe me i could ruin his 24?? whatever score he posted, but i choose not to. i choose just to show glimpses of the possibilities........
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 am

MarquesdeSotero wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
made this early early thins morning when i couldnt sleep.

2376 i think and it was awefull. lmao.

i forgot again that my hotkeys arent applied when i reinstalled for this computer build. messed me up bigtime early on whem i didnt realize the hotkeys werent settup properly for my likeing.

this is a wood trade lame of like 45-50-20

im telling you guys i own otto in every style excpt for the lameest of the lame and wood trading like a fool.

lol my style applied to otto brings in 10k+ more than any others.

100k unspent in a no furtrade

this was close to 120k unspent at 40.

mediafire.com ?sharekey=cbf605063d9651116e7203eb8736812923e20670e4430436e0df9cf70014d53f
It`s a good score, the problem is that if you think that you can own everyone with your otto by using this boom, im srry, u cant. Wood is ESSENTIAl (imo) for otto, just for the fact that building barracks and other stuff can change a game. I played against a otto, which i was destrpying his last wall, he had 2 nats, i had other 2, when i finally destroyed his last wall, i see that he started building near my base. I send some nats to destroy it but he keeps buildng more. he then just did 3 mortors and started destroying my walls, and i had a hard time to destroy his mortors cuz they were protected by barracks. I had to take some pop of attack and kill his mortors. with that he could keep almost full pop at defence and i couldnt so he put me out of his base. that simple action of building barracks changed the game.
Im just saying that wood is ESSENTIAL (imo) for otto
again this was an idea i threw around awhile back. i know otto is strongest hiding in their buildings because they dont have a legitamate unit stopper besides abus. are you that new here to not remember?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
lol you guys are funny funny.

i dont speak out my assn dudes. i speak of reality. i dont lie, i have no need to lie.

ive allways been truthfull with scores/eco counts/imperial times and so on. you get the point i hope.

theres way more to otto than you guys see from bretts lame sleeping on the mills routine.

the progression ive shown im sure your kinda lost. seeing as i boom so many different ways its kinda crazy but its the right way. you adapt to the conditions and boom accordingly.

believe me i could ruin his 24?? whatever score he posted, but i choose not to. i choose just to show glimpses of the possibilities........


this is why people dont like u , and rightly so. u talk so much shite its untrue you're a liar. post your made up 80-30-30 otto boom and post your made up 80-15-90 brit boom."i could ruin his 2400score" lmfao if u could u would why? because your a ego monster and u want to be known as the best boomer because thats all u got going for yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm

your so wrong. i post accordingly.

if i have new thoughts or ideas i post them. then you guys allways find something to bitch about.

you saw the misteakes in the 23?? i posted so obviously 2400+ is easily possible.

you keep asking for the best recordings i have, but theres your truth that you say i allways go out of my way to beat? wrong i wont go out of my way to show the civs that dont need me to show the best possible ecos. only the lesser civs will i do this. you want brit ownage because it will take them to a level thats just ludicris and then youll all copy cat as usual the booms. be different, be yourselves and boom accordingly.

the only exception is germany because ive played them forever. even when the uhlan bug was around i still played them successfully.

i only post different things, done differently than anyone else. thats it.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Buck the System wrote:
your so wrong. i post accordingly.

if i have new thoughts or ideas i post them. then you guys allways find something to bitch about.

you saw the misteakes in the 23?? i posted so obviously 2400+ is easily possible.

you keep asking for the best recordings i have, but theres your truth that you say i allways go out of my way to beat? wrong i wont go out of my way to show the civs that dont need me to show the best possible ecos. only the lesser civs will i do this. you want brit ownage because it will take them to a level thats just ludicris and then youll all copy cat as usual the booms. be different, be yourselves and boom accordingly.

the only exception is germany because ive played them forever. even when the uhlan bug was around i still played them successfully.

i only post different things, done differently than anyone else. thats it.

your just so funny. why post booms if u dont want people to copy them?? its all coems down to u wanting to be better then other's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

stop your talking and post these "unbeatable booms" buzz the bullshit lol! lol! lol! u do nothign but boom sort your head out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

ok buzz how would you respond to this:

i just posted a 1600 dutch boom! i made a lot of mistakes, but i know with this strat i could beat your 2k boom if i tried. in fact i got 60 20 60 no wood trade man, but i wont post that because i don't wan't anyone to copy it, but don't worry i definitely did that so you should all recognize me as the best boomer ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
ok buzz how would you respond to this:

i just posted a 1600 dutch boom! i made a lot of mistakes, but i know with this strat i could beat your 2k boom if i tried. in fact i got 60 20 60 no wood trade man, but i wont post that because i don't wan't anyone to copy it, but don't worry i definitely did that so you should all recognize me as the best boomer ever!
James why are you afraid that people will "copy" your boom, imo its not a great deal. You sound like willy wonka ^^ Razz jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm

every single one of my callouts i provided the proof.......then the crusade and the over and over repetitive commments you guys make are just moronic. its a broken record with you guys. lol

i stopped right away when you all went crazy with my callout of brits. i callout otto and showed it to you....thats enough for you morons.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Buck the System wrote:
every single one of my callouts i provided the proof.......then the crusade and the over and over repetitive commments you guys make are just moronic. its a broken record with you guys. lol

i stopped right away when you all went crazy with my callout of brits. i callout otto and showed it to you....thats enough for you morons.

u stopped because u cant provide the proof you're a liar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 am

callouts by me for eco/unspent, scores and eco counts.

dutch confirmed with recordings. tyvm

otto confirmed with recordings. tyvm

germany confirmed with recordings.

i showed glimpses of

india

british

aztec even this recording could be better eco wise. i was slow on a couple things i think. was so long ago.

confirmation APPROVED!

ALAN YOUR GRIPES ARE GETTING OLD.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Buck the System wrote:
callouts by me for eco/unspent, scores and eco counts.

dutch confirmed with recordings. tyvm

otto confirmed with recordings. tyvm

germany confirmed with recordings.

i showed glimpses of

india

british

aztec even this recording could be better eco wise. i was slow on a couple things i think. was so long ago.

confirmation APPROVED!

ALAN YOUR GRIPES ARE GETTING OLD.


u and your lies are getting old , stop smoking that shit and come back to reality u TIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Wed May 26, 2010 1:46 pm

listen up dude, the recordings are all right there. what else is there?

it appears your on the same crusade without warrented comments.

LIES ARE NOT RECORDINGS BRO. THE RECORDINGS ARE RIGHT THERE SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE. YOUR A TOOL IN DENIAL OF WHAT YOUVE SEEN!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Wed May 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Buck the System wrote:
listen up dude, the recordings are all right there. what else is there?

it appears your on the same crusade without warrented comments.

LIES ARE NOT RECORDINGS BRO. THE RECORDINGS ARE RIGHT THERE SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE. YOUR A TOOL IN DENIAL OF WHAT YOUVE SEEN!

your a tool in denial of being completely shithouse at this game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Wed May 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Buck the System wrote:
listen up dude, the recordings are all right there. what else is there?

it appears your on the same crusade without warrented comments.

LIES ARE NOT RECORDINGS BRO. THE RECORDINGS ARE RIGHT THERE SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE. YOUR A TOOL IN DENIAL OF WHAT YOUVE SEEN!


why lie and say thing like i can get 80-15-90 with brits and 80-30-30 with otto , yet say u aint uplodding because u dont want people copying your boom. sort your head out and stop telling lie's unless u can provide the proof , no excuse's about how u dont want people copying your booms , if u did'nt want that then dont fuckin post no more booms. no doubt u will walk around the booms i've asked for ,why? because your lieing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 am

prove 80-10-90 and 80-30-30. doing a shitty boom and then telling us you could get that score with it is not proof.

also im pretty sure ive gotten over 4k score with all the civs. im not going to upload any recs, but i did so im the best boomer ever, so now you can shut up until you beat those, which i cant show you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 27, 2010 4:22 am

If anyone here confirmed Germany's outright boom potential, it's me. The problem is any boom which gets more than the average online distribution/score is likely to be bullshit and impossible to reproduce in a normal game. This is just due to regular, old-fashion slight command lag inherent in online multiplayer games.

Booming against the computer has latency so low it's irrelevant, even a relatively lag-free online game has significantly more latency..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 27, 2010 10:05 am

all my booms are made online.......i have no offline homecities.

brett your german is 10k behind mine at 40 mins.

i never ever said brits 80-10-90 knuckleheads.....did i? its been awhile since i used brits. i think theres a recording here of 80-80-10, i do a brits boom otto style that i think might be the one i used for the op brits strat.

otto furtrade i said 80-30-30 easily reachable. i showed this allready by mistakes made in the recordings i posted.

i showed the 25-30-50 abus ownage recording.

i showed the 72-3-25 nft recording that hit 100 unspent at 40. no one....and i mean no one does that without a trade!

i have the 80-10-30 but why post it when the other is right there basicly the same with less mistakes.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
all my booms are made online.......i have no offline homecities.

brett your german is 10k behind mine at 40 mins.

i never ever said brits 80-10-90 knuckleheads.....did i? its been awhile since i used brits. i think theres a recording here of 80-80-10, i do a brits boom otto style that i think might be the one i used for the op brits strat.

otto furtrade i said 80-30-30 easily reachable. i showed this allready by mistakes made in the recordings i posted.

i showed the 25-30-50 abus ownage recording.

i showed the 72-3-25 nft recording that hit 100 unspent at 40. no one....and i mean no one does that without a trade!

i have the 80-10-30 but why post it when the other is right there basicly the same with less mistakes.


Buck the System wrote:
why is that hilarious. dr.d has good intentions but land grab beats any boom except for the fur trade of france its no use.

all other useless wood trade civs it "has to be used" to get the most from your civ. i went ahead and did my own land grab with brits and i think 80-15-90. beats anything they all have shown. the jokes on all you.




LMFAO YOUR A LIAR GTFO. so what excuse u gunna come up with now , stop your BS u fuckin fool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Buck the System wrote:
all my booms are made online.......i have no offline homecities.

brett your german is 10k behind mine at 40 mins.

i never ever said brits 80-10-90 knuckleheads.....did i? its been awhile since i used brits. i think theres a recording here of 80-80-10, i do a brits boom otto style that i think might be the one i used for the op brits strat. yeah u did. see alan's post

otto furtrade i said 80-30-30 easily reachable. i showed this allready by mistakes made in the recordings i posted. no you posted a poorly done boom. this does not in any way have anything to do with getting 80-30-30

i showed the 25-30-50 abus ownage recording. if youre losing abus that much you suck to the point where boom is the least of ur problems

i showed the 72-3-25 nft recording that hit 100 unspent at 40. no one....and i mean no one does that without a trade!

i have the 80-10-30 but why post it when the other is right there basicly the same with less mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 2:28 am

Should I do a no trade boom and a trade boom with some of my more recent improvements, just to prove how delusional he is?

BTW: 85+19+99 = 203, 45+7+120 = 172. How the fuck do you get "I have 10K more than you 40" from having 31K less at 40? Apparently you can't perform basic addition, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 am

i thought we were discusing otto but ok.........

i made 10+ more upgrades of considerable cost. unlike yourself who only upgraded the needed.

also you lame and build 1 building of each rax,stable,foundry to save measly amounts is stupid.

i spend spend spend, waste waste waste while you whore your eco. lol

i delete a ton of buildings allways and rebuild usually for better placement. it happens sometimes but its still wastefull.

when yu get 120k in gold theres obviously a reason why my food was only 50k in my german "not perfect" boom. lmao

i posted it with issues and still hit 2800. i made some mistakes but i cant remember what ones but i know it was riddled with mistakes.

omg, another "call out"...............germany easily gets 200k+ resourses when carts on food for entire 40 mins.

i used the "gold" way in that boom.......lol just another case of me showing the ways mulitiple ways. lol!

btw "the blast from the past" recording, i know for a fact, you all saw germany played that way and adapted the style. i know ive been ripping them for years, the proof is right here with recordings. you show me something original please! im fine with that. but believe me there buddy boy..........its not the only way. lol
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 9:37 am

Buck the System wrote:
i thought we were discusing otto but ok.........

i made 10+ more upgrades of considerable cost. unlike yourself who only upgraded the needed.

also you lame and build 1 building of each rax,stable,foundry to save measly amounts is stupid.

i spend spend spend, waste waste waste while you whore your eco. lol

i delete a ton of buildings allways and rebuild usually for better placement. it happens sometimes but its still wastefull.

when yu get 120k in gold theres obviously a reason why my food was only 50k in my german "not perfect" boom. lmao

i posted it with issues and still hit 2800. i made some mistakes but i cant remember what ones but i know it was riddled with mistakes.

omg, another "call out"...............germany easily gets 200k+ resourses when carts on food for entire 40 mins.

i used the "gold" way in that boom.......lol just another case of me showing the ways mulitiple ways. lol!

btw "the blast from the past" recording, i know for a fact, you all saw germany played that way and adapted the style. i know ive been ripping them for years, the proof is right here with recordings. you show me something original please! im fine with that. but believe me there buddy boy..........its not the only way. lol

Eh? What additional upgrades with Germany? There's fucking 2 infantry units, 2 cavalry units and 3 cannons. I upgraded everyone of them that I actually use. Additionally, I only build 1 building of each because in real games I rarely build more than 2 or 3 rax/stable/foundry in my base. I saved maybe 2K wood in total.

Also, the way you played in that recording was stupid. Skirm spam and no micromanagement. You're so delusional that you think German players actually stole your ideas, but no one stole any of your ideas because they suck.

You seem to get this idea that gathering a ton of coin makes your boom "special" and "unique"... it doesn't. It's just distributing villagers onto coin and gathering a ton of it... nothing unique or special about that. The problem is, you focus so much on booms that's probably a significant play-style difference to you.

Well, in that case, I guess I focus too much on military, so here's my "way" with Germany: Doppel Uhlan crushing with heavy emphasis on aggression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 am

you wont get more than 120k unless you copy. enough said on that. lol

on all your recordings you never upgrade the capital except for the eco at imperial. you dont do the native one or the 2 explorer ups at the capital. they are expensive dude.......and dont give me that old "it reflects in score" b.s

make the upgrades dude its not that hard to do with all the eco you have. lol

i have a boom of germany i never posted of the same style from the blast from the past recording that hit 3k and i was blindfolded. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   

Back to top Go down
 
OttO sampler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RIP Otto Carius
» Evander Holyfield vs Otto McAfee
» need help with sampler pack 3
» Chess opening sampler
» Anyone Know This Armor??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: Ottoman Empire-
Jump to: