HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OttO sampler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
i thought we were discusing otto but ok.........

i made 10+ more upgrades of considerable cost. unlike yourself who only upgraded the needed.

also you lame and build 1 building of each rax,stable,foundry to save measly amounts is stupid.

i spend spend spend, waste waste waste while you whore your eco. lol

i delete a ton of buildings allways and rebuild usually for better placement. it happens sometimes but its still wastefull.

when yu get 120k in gold theres obviously a reason why my food was only 50k in my german "not perfect" boom. lmao

i posted it with issues and still hit 2800. i made some mistakes but i cant remember what ones but i know it was riddled with mistakes.

omg, another "call out"...............germany easily gets 200k+ resourses when carts on food for entire 40 mins.

i used the "gold" way in that boom.......lol just another case of me showing the ways mulitiple ways. lol!

btw "the blast from the past" recording, i know for a fact, you all saw germany played that way and adapted the style. i know ive been ripping them for years, the proof is right here with recordings. you show me something original please! im fine with that. but believe me there buddy boy..........its not the only way. lol

Eh? What additional upgrades with Germany? There's fucking 2 infantry units, 2 cavalry units and 3 cannons. I upgraded everyone of them that I actually use. Additionally, I only build 1 building of each because in real games I rarely build more than 2 or 3 rax/stable/foundry in my base. I saved maybe 2K wood in total.

Also, the way you played in that recording was stupid. Skirm spam and no micromanagement. You're so delusional that you think German players actually stole your ideas, but no one stole any of your ideas because they suck.

You seem to get this idea that gathering a ton of coin makes your boom "special" and "unique"... it doesn't. It's just distributing villagers onto coin and gathering a ton of it... nothing unique or special about that. The problem is, you focus so much on booms that's probably a significant play-style difference to you.

Well, in that case, I guess I focus too much on military, so here's my "way" with Germany: Doppel Uhlan crushing with heavy emphasis on aggression.
you mean spam. too f'n funny.
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 11:31 am

Buck the System wrote:
you wont get more than 120k unless you copy. enough said on that. lol

on all your recordings you never upgrade the capital except for the eco at imperial. you dont do the native one or the 2 explorer ups at the capital. they are expensive dude.......and dont give me that old "it reflects in score" b.s

make the upgrades dude its not that hard to do with all the eco you have. lol

i have a boom of germany i never posted of the same style from the blast from the past recording that hit 3k and i was blindfolded. Sleep

Your boom in that game wasn't even close to 3K. Also, there's no point in upgrading explorer HP with Germany. I might as well save the 3K food and use it on units. Natives is only 3K resources, which is insignificant as well.

Your other post is just retarded because you don't have a fuckin' clue how I play -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Buzz, keep your mouth shut and learn to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 2:17 pm

I dunno why anyone even bother's trying to talk to this guy , im sure he talks all this shit for the attention.

i think we should all just ignore anything he post's and he might move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
you wont get more than 120k unless you copy. enough said on that. lol

on all your recordings you never upgrade the capital except for the eco at imperial. you dont do the native one or the 2 explorer ups at the capital. they are expensive dude.......and dont give me that old "it reflects in score" b.s

make the upgrades dude its not that hard to do with all the eco you have. lol

i have a boom of germany i never posted of the same style from the blast from the past recording that hit 3k and i was blindfolded. Sleep

Your boom in that game wasn't even close to 3K. Also, there's no point in upgrading explorer HP with Germany. I might as well save the 3K food and use it on units. Natives is only 3K resources, which is insignificant as well.

Your other post is just retarded because you don't have a fuckin' clue how I play -.-
keep on spamming my lil dude. thats your germany.......

ill be on later for 1v1 if you want for anyone idc. i wont play a team game and callout who im going to vs like you pansies play. omg lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Fri May 28, 2010 4:14 pm

funny brettt your new improvments.....you see something you liked ey, in my records.

mediafire.com file/tze0zoeqqy5/ottosample lol.age3Yrec

im going to ruin this right after i reinstall and show you guys whats up.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i thought we were discusing otto but ok.........

i made 10+ more upgrades of considerable cost. unlike yourself who only upgraded the needed. so he should be upgrading the useless stuff like crossbowmen? how does that make sense?

i delete a ton of buildings allways and rebuild usually for better placement. it happens sometimes but its still wastefull. or you could just not screw up your layout the first time...

i posted it with issues and still hit 2800. i made some mistakes but i cant remember what ones but i know it was riddled with mistakes. i dont see how 2800>3000...


i used the "gold" way in that boom.......lol just another case of me showing the ways mulitiple ways. lol! "the gold way"? you mean putting more villagers on coin. yes clicking villagers then clicking a plantation is definitely a skill
btw "the blast from the past" recording, i know for a fact, you all saw germany played that way and adapted the style. what are you talkig about? ive never even waqtched that recording. theres basically 2 ways to play germans. non aggressive - mostly skirm and ww, or aggressive - dopp/uhlan with like 20 skirms behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
I dunno why anyone even bother's trying to talk to this guy , im sure he talks all this shit for the attention.

i think we should all just ignore anything he post's and he might move on.
i somehow doubt that. he has nothing else but this. and he obviously has no problem just posting to himself. look at the music thread wheres hes got like 10 posts in a row or the thread about his waste of money comp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Buck the System wrote:


I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK


?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom



Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 25
Location : usa

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 pm

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:


I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK


?
hahahaha, memories of agecomm bannings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 1:18 am

Firom wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:


I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK


?
hahahaha, memories of agecomm bannings.
good times,good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 10:05 am

oh isnt that mature. see this is exactly why you kids dont even deserve a officer status. does this make you feel better. lmfao. i like all races.

hahaha have fun being banned for quite some time. ill personally make sure of that.

btw i have your ip so be prepared for some good quality fun fun.

im very good at ruining ip's. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 am

Buck the System wrote:
oh isnt that mature. see this is exactly why you kids dont even deserve a officer status. does this make you feel better. lmfao. i like all races.

hahaha have fun being banned for quite some time. ill personally make sure of that.

btw i have your ip so be prepared for some good quality fun fun.

im very good at ruining ip's. lol! lol! lol!

MAN... GET A LIFE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 am

i have one. its sunday my day.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:


I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK
I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK I SUCK BLACK COCK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHJtlHvVOtM&feature=relate?

poor savory
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 11:00 am

You can't really do shit with an IP address alone. I could get the IP address of everyone I've ever played Age with, and the likeliness of it being useful is about zero. By the way, Buzz, if I'm such a spammer why in God's name did I dominate Savory's Portuguese in a culv war? hmm....

Also, I get roughly 120-130K res every game now, and I've been averaging 2400 lately, even when I mess up in real games. Yet I have more military power at 40 because I always have AA before 40. Last I knew you sent every single eco card instead of just focusing on powering through your opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarquesdeSotero

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 22
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 11:41 am

Buck the System wrote:
i have one. its sunday my day.
and tommorow is monday, your day aswell, and after tommorow is tuesday, your day aswell, and after tuesday will be wednesday and geuss what ITS YOUR DAY ASWELL Shocked Shocked Shocked
good to see that i still know the days of the week cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 11:42 am

Brett wrote:
You can't really do shit with an IP address alone. I could get the IP address of everyone I've ever played Age with, and the likeliness of it being useful is about zero. By the way, Buzz, if I'm such a spammer why in God's name did I dominate Savory's Portuguese in a culv war? hmm....

Also, I get roughly 120-130K res every game now, and I've been averaging 2400 lately, even when I mess up in real games. Yet I have more military power at 40 because I always have AA before 40. Last I knew you sent every single eco card instead of just focusing on powering through your opponent.

waste the time arguing , buzz is always right yet we all no how bad he really is, he seems to be the only guy who doesnt no it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 11:57 am

tomorrow is a holiday in the usa.

memorial day. the rememberence of our fallen heros during past wars.

its allways the last monday of may and its a family holiday, mostly for cookouts and such and most towns each have their own parade with many ww1 ww2 vietnam korea desertstorm and they get what they deserve. a day for them!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Brett wrote:
You can't really do shit with an IP address alone. I could get the IP address of everyone I've ever played Age with, and the likeliness of it being useful is about zero. By the way, Buzz, if I'm such a spammer why in God's name did I dominate Savory's Portuguese in a culv war? hmm....

Also, I get roughly 120-130K res every game now, and I've been averaging 2400 lately, even when I mess up in real games. Yet I have more military power at 40 because I always have AA before 40. Last I knew you sent every single eco card instead of just focusing on powering through your opponent.
yea about zero. lmao, and are you going to try and tell me these big time companies with all the security and moneyin the world cant even stop useless intrusions?

savory has military type security, still wouldnt be enough. scratch
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Buck the System wrote:
tomorrow is a holiday in the usa.

memorial day. the rememberence of our fallen heros during past wars.

its allways the last monday of may and its a family holiday, mostly for cookouts and such and most towns each have their own parade with many ww1 ww2 vietnam korea desertstorm and they get what they deserve. a day for them!


who gives a shit lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
You can't really do shit with an IP address alone. I could get the IP address of everyone I've ever played Age with, and the likeliness of it being useful is about zero. By the way, Buzz, if I'm such a spammer why in God's name did I dominate Savory's Portuguese in a culv war? hmm....

Also, I get roughly 120-130K res every game now, and I've been averaging 2400 lately, even when I mess up in real games. Yet I have more military power at 40 because I always have AA before 40. Last I knew you sent every single eco card instead of just focusing on powering through your opponent.
yea about zero. lmao, and are you going to try and tell me these big time companies with all the security and moneyin the world cant even stop useless intrusions?

savory has military type security, still wouldnt be enough. scratch

Lol their is literally like nothing you can do with an IP. Maybe you could send his IP to his ISP and ask for them to cancel his net for being a little racist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm

goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
You can't really do shit with an IP address alone. I could get the IP address of everyone I've ever played Age with, and the likeliness of it being useful is about zero. By the way, Buzz, if I'm such a spammer why in God's name did I dominate Savory's Portuguese in a culv war? hmm....

Also, I get roughly 120-130K res every game now, and I've been averaging 2400 lately, even when I mess up in real games. Yet I have more military power at 40 because I always have AA before 40. Last I knew you sent every single eco card instead of just focusing on powering through your opponent.
yea about zero. lmao, and are you going to try and tell me these big time companies with all the security and moneyin the world cant even stop useless intrusions?

savory has military type security, still wouldnt be enough. scratch

Lol their is literally like nothing you can do with an IP. Maybe you could send his IP to his ISP and ask for them to cancel his net for being a little racist?

An IP is just like having someone's street address, all it does is point you to the house/network (NOT individual computer, that hasn't been true since NAT routers became common place). The problem is it's easier to break into a house than your average home network these days :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

daily lose of an ip is possible.........then what? lol! lol!

we wont go there........hes been editing my posts like a loser and i hope he loses his "green" tag as an officer.

its childish and uncalled for. swinehooot used to edit my posts too and clearly they cant handle and responsibilies.
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Loss of your IP doesn't mean shit. Most IP addresses are dynamic, so your ISP changes it automatically. The problem is, you can't force a DHCP lease from the ISP to expire. So, like I said, an IP address is pretty much worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   

Back to top Go down
 
OttO sampler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RIP Otto Carius
» Evander Holyfield vs Otto McAfee
» need help with sampler pack 3
» Chess opening sampler
» Anyone Know This Armor??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: Ottoman Empire-
Jump to: