HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett

PostSubject: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm2nidczqaw

Portuguese Aztec British versus Portuguese Aztec Germany

Me + Naka double hard, Kerk and Whiplash duke it out in the natives. Turns into essentially a drain-game, with the advantage going to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm

cant believe u even posted that game......if peeps watch it they will see why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

worse comes to worse alan they'll see your good aztek, we did double you the whole game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
worse comes to worse alan they'll see your good aztek, we did double you the whole game

yer they'll see me gettign pwned :p , but stillw as a pointless game im v mass skirms all game and also fighting pi aztec units aswell.... i think lot was on a tea break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Dunno why you and LOTR didn't just do what me and naka were doing. The combo of Port + Aztec is pretty damn brutal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Brett wrote:
Dunno why you and LOTR didn't just do what me and naka were doing. The combo of Port + Aztec is pretty damn brutal.

well i did say to her make mass skirms...... but watch the replay and see what happens......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   

Back to top Go down

Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: