HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 27
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 am

sendspace.com tomsev

pretty good game, the fight btw me and kerk was a pretty good one and beef just did his job with his iroq against pi germans.

me ports ( using cdt acc)
beef iroq
vs
kerk brit
pi germany
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 am

I get the feeling Germany really doesn't stand a chance versus Iroquois. The fact that they rape you at range is just brutal, forces you to go melee but you can't really dent their native + mantlet + skirm shit with melee either. So the whole thing turns into fuck-all of hell.

Was a decent game though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

uhlans arent that bad in a long game where you get/use all the cav cards if you think youll be vs iro in particular.

we all know cav owns them and i think once fast trained also can be flanked quite effectivly and get the artillery. germans arent that great of a civ mainly because they cant keep up with better artillery civs, and this gae is more artillery based than anything now.

i know ive been there. vs artillery they get messed up badly. they would be ok with just even a small train time increase just for culverns. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

i barely even used cannons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 am

i was able to watch the game this morning and its like clockwork with these guys.

boom, send spam cards,spam. its so robotic wtf guys.

brett in particular.......why why why do you have this need spamming cav at 41 mins? they are so weak at that time, but you do this with every civ you play.

ive seen it long enough to run over your ass lol. almost the same as me posting recordings and such for the nubs to debate card selection and other b.s. you see my tendencies, but i at least try to mix things up.
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 am

It's called pressure, maybe learn a wee bit about how the game is played in actual fighting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm

cav spam after the first armys are run down is the most effective thing to do for almost every civ Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm

pressure spam aggressive.....call it what you want, but you are more of ill spam to get ahead great start style. affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 pm

he played aweful thats all im saying. the recording speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 pm

its german vs iro, its a fucked mu

and the info in all your posts are retarded, the only thing you got right is knowing who won
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:22 pm

its not a fu mu.

hes germany......vs your iro. he knew it was happening. so what do you do?

you delete all your vills except the carts and down goes iro first wave. skirm uhlan only which pop wise is 50 uhlan, 60 skirm, 18 MM. add in church tech and possibly 12 dopples. iro owned!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Buck the System wrote:
he played aweful thats all im saying. the recording speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Buck the System wrote:
its not a fu mu.

hes germany......vs your iro. he knew it was happening. so what do you do?

you delete all your vills except the carts and down goes iro first wave. skirm uhlan only which pop wise is 50 uhlan, 60 skirm, 18 MM. add in church tech and possibly 12 dopples. iro owned!

your a idiot, iro army would still beat that... and you raped your eco in the mean time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
its not a fu mu.

hes germany......vs your iro. he knew it was happening. so what do you do?

you delete all your vills except the carts and down goes iro first wave. skirm uhlan only which pop wise is 50 uhlan, 60 skirm, 18 MM. add in church tech and possibly 12 dopples. iro owned!

your a idiot, iro army would still beat that... and you raped your eco in the mean time


dont even bother , this retard go's through all these scenario's in his head yet when he tries to put them into action himself he fails so fuckin bad . iroq would still easily pwn that first army let this tit think what he wants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 pm

with Germany you just have to resign yourself to the fact that a lot of civs should beat your starting army(ports, dutch, india, iro, ottos, aztecs, and almost everything else). so you have to be aggressive as soon as ur army starts to die and get pressure on them. vs iro that would mean probably a lot of cav because hopefully a lot of his tomas will be dead and their anticav isnt the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

yea alot of cav(50 uhlans) and just the mass of units(60 skirms and MM) owns iro. lame over pop civs that everyone uses becuase they cant handle the slower, 200 pop civs are nubbish and know they use the over pop to get a good start. such pansies!

btw pi played horrible in this game. Sleep
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm

your retarded seriously, you ever played against iro before??

you were the one bitching about uhlans being weak early in treaty, but you want to kill your entire eco off to get 50 of them?

40 toma 20 prowler 10 cannons 30 mantlets and both native shipments will rape you your useless starting army.

you dont understand the importance of starting armies too i guess because you dont play against anyone that knows how to take advantage early game.

brett did exactly what he needed to do to win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 27
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

savorybeef wrote:
your retarded seriously, you ever played against iro before??

you were the one bitching about uhlans being weak early in treaty, but you want to kill your entire eco off to get 50 of them?

40 toma 20 prowler 10 cannons 30 mantlets and both native shipments will rape you your useless starting army.

you dont understand the importance of starting armies too i guess because you dont play against anyone that knows how to take advantage early game.

brett did exactly what he needed to do to win

he did not win and if he would use his head he would have won
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 pm

whoops thought this was the spain game xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 am

sapikles wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
your retarded seriously, you ever played against iro before??

you were the one bitching about uhlans being weak early in treaty, but you want to kill your entire eco off to get 50 of them?

40 toma 20 prowler 10 cannons 30 mantlets and both native shipments will rape you your useless starting army.

you dont understand the importance of starting armies too i guess because you dont play against anyone that knows how to take advantage early game.

brett did exactly what he needed to do to win

he did not win and if he would use his head he would have won

No matter what I did in this game we'd have been boned. If I ran about (the only other real option), Savory could easily just push up and take our natives while you slowed me down. Game over. Germany was just a dumb choice on my part, I should've picked Spain or British before we even started. But, I don't always give a fuck about picking the best possible match-up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

germany=delete,delete,delete. enough said.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Buck the System wrote:
germany=delete,delete,delete. enough said.

yer keep deleteing your vills and watch your eco die especially if you're against iroq whose army is huge, your ulhans aint that effetive v iroq so they're kinda useless. u trying to advise people on how to play this game is a joke. dont try tell people how to win v a civ especially if they're 10x better then u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:34 am

the fool is you,

you cannot beat a over popped civ like iro(225) then the mantlet shipment and the other crap. its impossible unless you delete.

after the mass of units is gone you que more vills......simple. lol

then what will iro do if they dont have enough buildings? and the slow train times unless the pit is used will get units out but from where? lol

nowhere near, where they should be. then the scramble begins. iro never recovers then they resort to siege with rams. hahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Buck the System wrote:
the fool is you,

you cannot beat a over popped civ like iro(225) then the mantlet shipment and the other crap. its impossible unless you delete.

after the mass of units is gone you que more vills......simple. lol

then what will iro do if they dont have enough buildings? and the slow train times unless the pit is used will get units out but from where? lol

nowhere near, where they should be. then the scramble begins. iro never recovers then they resort to siege with rams. hahahahahaha.


like i've said before u talk a good game actions speak louder then words . and your mouth is big yet u never seem to able to back it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 am

ya sure. show me a civ, any civ that will beat a over popped civ without deleting. theres 3 civs that can do this easily. but they are op in everyones minds.

op and over poping civs are the only thing that saves you guys from mediocrity.

i respect gamers who use the pop heavy and no over pop civs. they are few and far between because everyones so worried about wins.

alan you know, the communty knows and i know that deleting isthe only way the get an upper hand at the start.

is it rocket science? nope........its reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   

Back to top Go down
 
sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: