savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:47 am

uhhh, every civ over pops dumbass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REDEMPTION

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 am

Brett wrote:
I get the feeling Germany really doesn't stand a chance versus Iroquois. The fact that they rape you at range is just brutal, forces you to go melee but you can't really dent their native + mantlet + skirm shit with melee either. So the whole thing turns into fuck-all of hell.

Was a decent game though.

A good player Iroquois has an ease to win player of the same level germany!
It was a good game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:58 am

savorybeef wrote:
yea send out the minute men....thats over popping lmfao........
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Buck the System wrote:

is it rocket science? nope........its reality.
I just love the implication behind this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
yea send out the minute men....thats over popping lmfao........

every civ gets a church card, you know that right?

all the asians get consulate, every native civ can overpop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

no one uses the average civs that cant do this with the church card.

examples are otto. why use it? its such a waste for 3 bombards and 12 jans. also no long term gains from it like germany. theirs is also useless. unless 1v1.

all asians are overpoped without really doing anything. its just a gift at whatever time the 2400 purchase is ready.

all natives can over pop too with BB upgrades. right?

all the other civs you guys say are op because they have good starting armies and cards. its the same dam thing.

i take great pride in using the under rated civs but it might be time to start using ports and spain and natives to shut the fools up.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Buck the System wrote:
no one uses the average civs that cant do this with the church card.

examples are otto. why use it? its such a waste for 3 bombards and 12 jans. also no long term gains from it like germany. theirs is also useless. unless 1v1.

all asians are overpoped without really doing anything. its just a gift at whatever time the 2400 purchase is ready.

all natives can over pop too with BB upgrades. right?

all the other civs you guys say are op because they have good starting armies and cards. its the same dam thing.

i take great pride in using the under rated civs but it might be time to start using ports and spain and natives to shut the fools up.
You play Germany and Ottos, neither of which are underrated. Oh, and China sometimes lmao.
Otto overpop is worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 pm

the reason you use it is to have a good starting army, otto dont have many cards, and they dont use alot for the boom phase, so you can use the church to get a nice starting army.

i dont know what your getting at with the op civs, theyre definately not op because of overpopping...

ports are a pretty average civ now too they arent top tier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:54 pm

savorybeef wrote:
the reason you use it is to have a good starting army, otto dont have many cards, and they dont use alot for the boom phase, so you can use the church to get a nice starting army.

i dont know what your getting at with the op civs, theyre definately not op because of overpopping...

I've been experimenting with skipping it and just using 100 jan to FB like crazy then pushing right after I get my FB up, on all their flanks. Even in a head-to-head it's pretty fuckin' annoying having 100 jans building on all your flanks. Then right after I just start countering, flanking with cavalry, etc.

I reinvest the card in the team 15% more in crates or more towers/faster vill build speed cards. Long-term, those cards seem to pay more dividends for me and the team 15% card is nice with Aztec/India.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saven

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Kerkumus is sooo awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 am

Brett wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

I've been experimenting with skipping it and just using 100 jan to FB like crazy then pushing right after I get my FB up, on all their flanks. Even in a head-to-head it's pretty fuckin' annoying having 100 jans building on all your flanks. Then right after I just start countering, flanking with cavalry, etc.

I reinvest the card in the team 15% more in crates or more towers/faster vill build speed cards. Long-term, those cards seem to pay more dividends for me and the team 15% card is nice with Aztec/India.

good one brett, more towers and vills building faster are good cards but it just depends of the game u want, i have been considering adding those cards to everyciv actually its just that i dont know which to remove

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

sapikles wrote:
good one brett, more towers and vills building faster are good cards but it just depends of the game u want, i have been considering adding those cards to everyciv actually its just that i dont know which to remove

lol!

Well, with Otto they don't really have any great cards. I know it's kinda redundant to state that those are good alternatives, but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:50 am

would much rather have a better start army than more buildable towers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:34 am

ive been telling you guys this forever. 100 jans will own most starting armies and build at the same time. use at most 20 in mele and micro just them. the church techs are useless.

this shouldnt even be a discusion because you guys go from one thing to another. it pisses me off to see thread after thread i get attacked then after some time my thoughts about cards and such are reiterated by the ones who bash me. wow.
Back to top Go down
Saven

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm

I feel like 25 musks and rest cannons would beat 100 jans... but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Buck the System wrote:
ive been telling you guys this forever. 100 jans will own most starting armies and build at the same time. use at most 20 in mele and micro just them. the church techs are useless.

this shouldnt even be a discusion because you guys go from one thing to another. it pisses me off to see thread after thread i get attacked then after some time my thoughts about cards and such are reiterated by the ones who bash me. wow.
You don't get it. Fighting with 100 Jans is a terrible idea. Refer to our 1v1 if you don't believe me. What Brett is suggesting is using them solely to fb the crap out of your opponents and then whip out counters when you've got great position. What you're suggesting is similar armies, but used completely differently. Stop pretending like you have a clue about this game. You lose ever civ to everyone. Please, check out my thread I made to you if you doubt that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 pm

savorybeef wrote:
would much rather have a better start army than more buildable towers

Would much rather have map control AND more buildable towers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm

you can get just as much map control making 40 jans 60 pop of regular army and sending the church, 40 jans is plenty amound to build up with but you can get pressure also with your normal army
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 am

they are a hopping and stay within buildings civ. you spam stables at the out sides then mix in foundry and rax behind them. use abus in the buildings pathing and morter the crap out of the base once close enough. they will have to move.

otto is very tough in close quarters unless you have op range with skirms and longbows. so that said, ports owns them along withspain, brits and dutch because of the range of the 1 pop units.

but if you out cannon them there is no stopping otto in tight areas with enough jans in mele mode as micro units.

prince1 was the best at this and i allwys respected the way he played ottos.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:
they are a hopping and stay within buildings civ. you spam stables at the out sides then mix in foundry and rax behind them. use abus in the buildings pathing and morter the crap out of the base once close enough. they will have to move.

otto is very tough in close quarters unless you have op range with skirms and longbows. so that said, ports owns them along withspain, brits and dutch because of the range of the 1 pop units.

but if you out cannon them there is no stopping otto in tight areas with enough jans in mele mode as micro units.

prince1 was the best at this and i allwys respected the way he played ottos.
Remember our 1v1? No, you didn't own me. I don't think my score dropped below 2100, whereas yours went down to some 1400, if memory serves. Oh, and your base was getting owned nice and hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:15 pm

was it me?

you know my style of booming with otto.....right?
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

shut uppp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firom

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Buck the System wrote:
was it me?

you know my style of booming with otto.....right?
it's in your tribute thread. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

i have a tribute wow......thats impressive.

im humble to say i dont deserve the attention. but tyvm.

this was a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi   

Back to top Go down

sapikles + savorybeef vs kerk + pi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: