HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whiplash11



Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Map- Andes

Whiplash11
Ports
PR-38
VS
BedingBedang
spain
PR-31

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/6/2499936/Record%20Game%201.age3Yrec

Welcome To Prime Time Bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 am

argh! why are my posts being censored/deleted? i posted here after watching this game now its gone.

if i was wrong to post then it should be locked up. not to stir sht up but wtf.

same old same old. obviously some child wth priviliges is being classic trt chump.

i gave a decent summery of this boring ass game and now its gone.

maybe ill just stick to agecom and post without the children haveing more priviliges than they can handle. grow up dudes.
Back to top Go down
Tom



Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 am

When I tried to log on this morning, the site was down.

Then later, it was back up and it showed alot of topics unread for me, which I had read yesterday already, so that might be the problem for your 'disappearing posts' Buzz.

Very fast game though, just a fast FB - native raid - over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am

Settle buzz lol...
Site has been a bit weird last few days

Going to watch soon, hopefully get to see the point trader get taught a ncie lesson about what his rank means to the online community Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

cmontuptim wrote:
Settle buzz lol...
Site has been a bit weird last few days

Going to watch soon, hopefully get to see the point trader get taught a ncie lesson about what his rank means to the online community Smile

he aint no point trader and in 1v1 he would destroy u with np's at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:23 pm

just because you used him to derank spunk doesnt change what it is...(assuming your the one still using gavinn?)
and i have no doubt about his ability to beat me 1v1 lol...
wasnt aware it was in question actually...

nevertheless...point trading is point trading...regardless of why...dont get all antsey on me... lol...
ill watch it and try and post something more constructive next time Smile

but hes still a point trader...

ok watched the game now...was actually pretty boring =\
not much i can say really, whip did exactly what i thought he would when i saw the map layout lol, 2 paths to natives ftl
other than that ... nada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm

infact i actually had a 1v1 game up he joined , after 2 mins i left
i must of did it to like 10 people in the same day so i could derank same go's with eddieg we was sick of waiting all night to play a game , so we both set-up games and left simple!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin


Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 50
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:32 pm

should be nobody able to mess with posts besides me, uofa, and binx, I couldve not list commands correctly on forums ill go and check if I have to alter commands

sorry buzz if your stuff were altered
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin


Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 50
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

for the record, this applies to everyone, i wont babysit ya or have to alter your posts, if i consider anyones topics or post becomes very offensive and if poster becomes way out of hand, friend or foe I will ban ya from site, this is the TRT site and I will not let the clan name get tarnished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
Whiplash11



Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Settle buzz lol...
Site has been a bit weird last few days

Going to watch soon, hopefully get to see the point trader get taught a ncie lesson about what his rank means to the online community Smile

lol stupid noob dont go telling lies about other people because ur jealous of them. You dont even hav the skill to talk shit i mean cmon we all know u suck i wudnt even waste my time 1v1ing u. it wud be easier then a comp stomp. Alittle tip for ya spend less time talking shit to ppl 10x better the u and and spend more time practicen maybe then u wont be such a noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin


Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 50
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm

wow......me known i am a big noob compared to others....hate to think how bad im destroyed behind closed conversations,lol

I am a hell of a noob as long I am having fun and trying to get better ,I guess its all cool and smiles Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 am

ill just screeny elo when i find it (seems like alot of effort...but hey why not :p)
seems ive got my info mixed up, although its only one game on your account alan, he took 3 from eddie..(not all from you as i thought)
and its not the amount which matters...i know principle is a foreign concept to most people online (think i even spelt it wrong lol) but one time is too many...no matter what the reason...
he admits to it but says its ok to do it...
lol

Whip...why talk?
Smile





Edits were me messing around with pic size...Forum noob here Smile


Last edited by cmontuptim on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang



Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 am

Whats your point exactly: ''dont play vs bb because he gonna synch or something''? Or that maybe I am overanked? Cheating resides in the intention, do you get that? There are some differences u need to notce, which you obviously dont do.

For what I see, ur just a short minded biggott with a small IQ, and we owe no explanations to a noob like you. All you're doin is putting yourself in the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 am

Thats where we disagree Bed, Cheating doesnt come from the intentions IMO...
Leaves room for too many excuses and bs reasons when what it really comes down to is "I want more rank"
I tried to explain this to you yesterday (without any success at all) that why isnt important...The fact you see it as being ok just because you were helping someone derank kind of shows who the real biggot is Smile

I havent once questioned your ability...I have no doubt that you can play lol...But that doesnt change the fact of what you have done...Cheated
Its like if FIN were to decide to rank up by point trading...The fact he is a legit (as far as i know) super high rank already becomes moot...

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, I doubt you would OOS games, that takes a bit more knowledge than point trading Wink
Might be a bit beyond you mentally...

And check updated last post...A picture says a thousand words mate Wink

Have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 am

i dont get what your point is.?? all i can see is your looking back in people games hoping to catch them at something. why are u bothered i mean noone else care's . i think we found ourself a new metis. Look at me i cant play the game so ill try put other people down!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am

np dudes, after seeing more that day after i logged on i did notive avitars gone and such. so no biggie.

my basic summery if i remember correctly was bedings 7 freakin towers up front and 1 sigle wall in the back. sure 1 wall is fine if you forward wall. he didnt and payed the price.

ports civ is no slowch. we all know that and the starting army is very strong. which can cause troubles fast.

beding got btch slapped ey! lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 am

_spunk_ wrote:
i dont get what your point is.?? all i can see is your looking back in people games hoping to catch them at something. why are u bothered i mean noone else care's . i think we found ourself a new metis. Look at me i cant play the game so ill try put other people down!!
well i see the point trading/cheating as same. point trading imo is what you guys keep refering to E-penis. more rank more rank i need to show im good.

grow up nubs! Shocked
Back to top Go down
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 am

fo buzz your such an annoying cunt seriously. if u no Beding u would no he dont care about points or he be going around like the rest of the point traders noob bashing . he took a few wins cause people wanted to rank down. get over yourselfs its not cheating its nothing like cheating . cmp is another shitter who tries his best to catch people out casue hes jealous of people better then himself simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 am

_spunk_ wrote:
fo buzz your such an annoying cunt seriously. if u no Beding u would no he dont care about points or he be going around like the rest of the point traders noob bashing . he took a few wins cause people wanted to rank down. get over yourselfs its not cheating its nothing like cheating . cmp is another shitter who tries his best to catch people out casue hes jealous of people better then himself simple as that.
dude dont be a chump. why defend him anyways. you need to stfu its about thme not you.

i just game my opinion on pting. not the player specificly.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
fo buzz your such an annoying cunt seriously. if u no Beding u would no he dont care about points or he be going around like the rest of the point traders noob bashing . he took a few wins cause people wanted to rank down. get over yourselfs its not cheating its nothing like cheating . cmp is another shitter who tries his best to catch people out casue hes jealous of people better then himself simple as that.
dude dont be a chump. why defend him anyways. you need to stfu its about thme not you.

i just game my opinion on pting. not the player specificly.

what u mean why defend him.? i defend him cause we play together nearly everynight and i no myself he aint a point trader like ive said in other posts, so u need to stfu , your just as bad always trying your best to put someone down why do u care so much.? why even post a reply? . i mean least i have a valid reason . not just to call someone a nub and tell them to grow up. so hwat he took a few points to level why do u all care so much.? go check my gavinnn account elo go rage on the other guys i gave points to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 pm

dont get too worked up spunk lol
me, im just having a giggle...its fun to wind him (and you apparently) up about it..
its even funnier to see you guys change your response from "point trading is ok" to "hes not a point trader" lol
You can think what you like about why Ive brought it up...The only reason is I fucking hate cheaters in all their forms Smile

Ive mentioned on several occassions his actual ability is irrelevant...or did I just imagine that?...Seems someone needs to take in both sides of the thread Smile

As for you wanting to rank down...well...thats a whole new story...ive never really accepted the reason of "oh noes I cant get games!" tbh...
Half the reason people wont play high ranks (if they dont know them this is...if its for people you do know why bother lowering?) is partly because of the rank...but i think a big part of it is the way you/we (i a high rank? lol...) always host the same game...2v2 on andes
People dont want to play a game vs high ranks on the high ranks terms...This isnt how I feel...I know most of the higher ranks and would happily play most of them...But ive had a chance to play with alot of randoms lately (rank decay ftw) and the ones ive talked to seem to be more scared of the situation than the rank (ie 2v2 on andes vs spain/port every single game lol)

Went into that a little more than intended but Ill leave it be, its far too common to be bothered about

Back to bedings point trading ... his reasons dont matter at all... he received free points... thats point trading
comprehendé? (spanish? lol)
Im sure you wouldnt have a hard time finding random noobs to take your points..or they have too much dignity for that? lol
Noobs > Beding?
1

Oh and do me a favour...Try to resist the urge to just name call and say "its because he sucks" in your next post...Maybe find a proper defence before posting?
Just a suggestion mate...Smile
Have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm

i just dont understand how he can say hes not a pointrader, or has in the past, when its right there on the site.

we all basicly know of eaches accts so in no way should lowering matter since they play the same peeps. it makes no sence unless you lower it to nub bash. which i highly doubt they do.

hey, whatever im nobody!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_



Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

i just think u just taking it all to far. u classign point trading as cheating , its nothing liek cheating . hes my mate so yer i can back him up so he tooka few wins and what.? doesnt make he any different from before he took them does it , hes still a good player hes not over ranked so whats the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wulff123



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i just think u just taking it all to far. u classign point trading as cheating , its nothing liek cheating . hes my mate so yer i can back him up so he tooka few wins and what.? doesnt make he any different from before he took them does it , hes still a good player hes not over ranked so whats the problem.

Pointtrading is wrong and pointtrading is cheating.

Well it shouldnt hurt any you two did pointtrade some games. Its nok like his rank are overrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmontuptim



Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm

principle...lol
a person who will cheat once will eventually cheat again Smile
once a cheater always a cheater...and to say its not cheating...wan? (that one was for you kerk! lol)

youve missed the point entirely spunk...and tbh that doesnt surprise me a whole lot...
next time your giving away rank so you can bash unsuspecting 1st lts send em my way...id love to know what its like to become a brain dead cheater with no sense of principle Smile

have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Today at 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: