HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BuZz_D Aztec 2300

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 am

E_Drenaline wrote:
Just let them argue and maybe they will play one and record it...I would love to see Buzz and Beef battle it out and then any b.s. would get flushed. Wink

i tried once then he went france so he went back to the pest list.... alan 1v1'd him and beat him but he keeps the same thing up with him. seriously theres only been two players ive refused to play against and that is him and iisir. i play this game for fun. not a tedious game of chasing units around the map
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:54 am

savorybeef wrote:
E_Drenaline wrote:
Just let them argue and maybe they will play one and record it...I would love to see Buzz and Beef battle it out and then any b.s. would get flushed. Wink

i tried once then he went france so he went back to the pest list.... alan 1v1'd him and beat him but he keeps the same thing up with him. seriously theres only been two players ive refused to play against and that is him and iisir. i play this game for fun. not a tedious game of chasing units around the map

You see, here's the problem with Buzz, he always talks like he's so goddamn pro, but if you actually try to 1v1 him he immediately looks like a noob and goes with some stupidly OP civ and you just don't want to deal with it.

Then when you just say "fuck this I'm not wasting my time", he calls you a noob, idiot, moron, etc and turns into a complete prick. Buzz does have some original thoughts on booming with certain civilisations, he's created some interesting strategies on occasion, but his personality makes me have a knee-jerk reaction every-time of "get the fuck away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:25 am

Brett wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
E_Drenaline wrote:
Just let them argue and maybe they will play one and record it...I would love to see Buzz and Beef battle it out and then any b.s. would get flushed. Wink

i tried once then he went france so he went back to the pest list.... alan 1v1'd him and beat him but he keeps the same thing up with him. seriously theres only been two players ive refused to play against and that is him and iisir. i play this game for fun. not a tedious game of chasing units around the map

You see, here's the problem with Buzz, he always talks like he's so goddamn pro, but if you actually try to 1v1 him he immediately looks like a noob and goes with some stupidly OP civ and you just don't want to deal with it.

Then when you just say "fuck this I'm not wasting my time", he calls you a noob, idiot, moron, etc and turns into a complete prick. Buzz does have some original thoughts on booming with certain civilisations, he's created some interesting strategies on occasion, but his personality makes me have a knee-jerk reaction every-time of "get the fuck away."
wtf you talking about. i dont use op. i dont even use ports so wtf dude. not a soul on here will play me except allbinx sandy ivan and the german smurfs get me alot the fkers. you guys play no one and think you have an opinion on a 1v1.

dont make me post that screen shot of you deliberatly giving me a lsoe and admiting to it. thats childish man. i have the whole conversation. its kinda funny seeing you try to justify, willfully giving me a lose to my acct. idc though all the lag outs with the old card buzz is just for rippin you guys.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am

seriosuly stop u talk so much crap its untrue. something's said to u and u go on and on about summit totally different Sleep clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am

Buzz, you can post the screenshot, I don't CARE. It's a game, you went through the trouble of being a giant asshole to me that game, despite me trying to just avoid this whole mess, so I intentionally gave you a loss because you were being a prick.

I gave MYSELF a loss on my real account, it's not like it fucking helped me. I did it because you were being a prick, refusing to play with me despite my willingness too do so (against a better team none the less!) and felt you deserved to loose for running from a game because you didn't like your team mate and being a total prick that day.

It's exactly what you just did that makes me avoid even talking to you, because if anyone says one bad thing towards you or your strategy or whatever you attack them like a wild animal.

You have no self restraint, cannot take criticism and constantly harass other players. I do my best to stay out of this, because it really doesn't interest me, unlike you I don't have infinite free time to spend endlessly harping on some dude over the Internet, I have family, things I have to do, college and a million other things in my life that are 100x as important as this game to me.

I don't think you're a bad person or even a horrible player, but your attitude is one of the worst I've ever seen. I'd be dumbfounded if you could even get past a job interview with that attitude. If you'd stop acting like a prick and start acting like a proper adult, not a bloody 14 year old boy pumped full of sugar and caffeine, maybe I could speak a different truth about how you act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm

so many people have given him that EXACT speach its funny
he talks shit and insults all us "immature " "nubs" wen he is the most immature, grudge holding , oldest person on this formus. Even the new random guys who have joined this formus see it and they came totally unbias to anyone seeing as they dont really kno any of us... do u get it yet buzzz???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:37 pm

i take it we wont be getting a re-upload of a boom that playing in regular speed? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 am

_spunk_ wrote:
seriosuly stop u talk so much crap its untrue. something's said to u and u go on and on about summit totally different Sleep clown
summit?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 am

Brett wrote:
Buzz, you can post the screenshot, I don't CARE. It's a game, you went through the trouble of being a giant asshole to me that game, despite me trying to just avoid this whole mess, so I intentionally gave you a loss because you were being a prick.

I gave MYSELF a loss on my real account, it's not like it fucking helped me. I did it because you were being a prick, refusing to play with me despite my willingness too do so (against a better team none the less!) and felt you deserved to loose for running from a game because you didn't like your team mate and being a total prick that day.

It's exactly what you just did that makes me avoid even talking to you, because if anyone says one bad thing towards you or your strategy or whatever you attack them like a wild animal.

You have no self restraint, cannot take criticism and constantly harass other players. I do my best to stay out of this, because it really doesn't interest me, unlike you I don't have infinite free time to spend endlessly harping on some dude over the Internet, I have family, things I have to do, college and a million other things in my life that are 100x as important as this game to me.

I don't think you're a bad person or even a horrible player, but your attitude is one of the worst I've ever seen. I'd be dumbfounded if you could even get past a job interview with that attitude. If you'd stop acting like a prick and start acting like a proper adult, not a bloody 14 year old boy pumped full of sugar and caffeine, maybe I could speak a different truth about how you act.
well obviosly you have this 6th sense that tells you how i am really talking/feeling. try me on vent and im sure we will never have an issue again.

its just me being brutally honest man. not be a child or a teenager. i deal with my family so i know what children speak like. now if i get on vent and hear a voice with no puberty gone through then ill just log off because then ill know why things are the way they are.

its too bad josh isnt around.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
so many people have given him that EXACT speach its funny
he talks shit and insults all us "immature " "nubs" wen he is the most immature, grudge holding , oldest person on this formus. Even the new random guys who have joined this formus see it and they came totally unbias to anyone seeing as they dont really kno any of us... do u get it yet buzzz???
yeA i get it i post you try to rip it. yea thats it!

fucking punk ass. ban me idont give a flying fuck. i quit trt way before banned from old site. then they ban me from old forum cuz my screenshots i posted of true nub playa cheating vs me.

yea thats a good way to run a forum. ban the people who have proof. then when proof gets posted it gets deleted or when it happens over and over you get banned when they get tired of deleteing the proof.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

buzz i would really love for you to post them up cuz i never have seen them posted ever...
you keep procastinating about how i cheated you and that you have proof, then wen people ask for it, you dont have it.
You got banned on the first site becuase EVERYONE was totally sick of your BS . even all the officers. its just a matter of time before you get banned again.


I BEAT you FAIR and square and you cant take it . simply as. please grow up.












please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Buck the System wrote:
well obviosly you have this 6th sense that tells you how i am really talking/feeling. try me on vent and im sure we will never have an issue again.

its just me being brutally honest man. not be a child or a teenager. i deal with my family so i know what children speak like. now if i get on vent and hear a voice with no puberty gone through then ill just log off because then ill know why things are the way they are.

its too bad josh isnt around.

Tone of voice doesn't change the words and meaning behind them, I can say "That guy is completely and utterly retarded" in a loving, tender voice and it's still an insult to them.

You could speak perfectly calm, perfectly contained and still be calling us all immature little pussies who won't play you because of this and that and the fact you're insulting us, calling us immature, etc still means you're being a prick and have little self-restraint.

I'm not some 14 year old who's balls haven't dropped and I'm not so petty as to give a fuck what you think of me, if you're "brutally honest", then I'm being brutally honest too because I'm not sugarcoating my view of the way you carry yourself and the way you constantly try to belittle and talk down to people on this site.

If you weren't such a prick, presented any ideas, thoughts, etc that you have in a calm fashion without launching into attacking people, I wouldn't say that you're immature and I wouldn't call you a prick, but you don't, so I tell you the truth of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Buck the System wrote:
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
so many people have given him that EXACT speach its funny
he talks shit and insults all us "immature " "nubs" wen he is the most immature, grudge holding , oldest person on this formus. Even the new random guys who have joined this formus see it and they came totally unbias to anyone seeing as they dont really kno any of us... do u get it yet buzzz???
yeA i get it i post you try to rip it. yea thats it!

fucking punk ass. ban me idont give a flying fuck. i quit trt way before banned from old site. then they ban me from old forum cuz my screenshots i posted of true nub playa cheating vs me.

yea thats a good way to run a forum. ban the people who have proof. then when proof gets posted it gets deleted or when it happens over and over you get banned when they get tired of deleteing the proof.

right now youd get banned for insulting almost everyone on the entire site, youve been going after the clan leader actually too. banning you would be a good way to not ruin the site as right now its everyone just arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
buzz i would really love for you to post them up cuz i never have seen them posted ever...
you keep procastinating about how i cheated you and that you have proof, then wen people ask for it, you dont have it.
You got banned on the first site becuase EVERYONE was totally sick of your BS . even all the officers. its just a matter of time before you get banned again.


I BEAT you FAIR and square and you cant take it . simply as. please grow up.

trt isnt trt anymore. the new officers can ban me idc.

ok true ill post it, then what will you say? japan lamer behind my base at 40 is inexcusable.

idk why i post anything about eco/booming when all you guys do is try to find something to ruin the boom and the site with all your bullsht.













please


Last edited by Buck the System on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 am

ok ill find at fileden

cant find it. oh well. somethings wrong at fileden. some stuff is available and some is just gone. now no matter how much i try to upload and post fileden says unavailable. idk maybe ill try another uploading site.

i dont need to post the shots true. i know what i know. i sent them to josh that night so maybe he still has them.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 25
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 pm

its funny, allbinx never said anything about these screen shots of my "cheating" to me.

i told him what happened and he said "OK" and that was it. end of.

That must of been a good year ago , say what you want to, i really dont care, i know what happened. maybe if you hadnt gone china everytime i tried to record it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
its funny, allbinx never said anything about these screen shots of my "cheating" to me.

i told him what happened and he said "OK" and that was it. end of.

That must of been a good year ago , say what you want to, i really dont care, i know what happened. maybe if you hadnt gone china everytime i tried to record it....
your a chump and you be better ready to play me again with watchers. the end of it all.
Back to top Go down
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm

well good news bad news time

good news:
I got this rec to play in normal/fast finally. what you have to do is 1)set the resolution to 800x600. 2)set shader quality to low. at least thats what worked for me. it might be different depending on your setting. i guess just mess w/ it till it works

bad news:
this rec is totally unrealistic. he has like 120k food, but 2k wood and coin. basically he just food whored with Aztecs really fast food gathering. he would run out of wood and coin like 30 seconds after his first army dies. sooner if he uses natives. screen shot below:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Dunno if the first army will die against that opponent Very Happy
The question of realism is pretty irrelevant when it comes to getting the highest score.
However, having the best boom is a different matter.

This particular player can get a high score, and has proved to be aware of sensible eco distributions, too.
Judging by his rank (1st luit) he isn't as good a player as he was when he was a member of [TRT] and a major. Well, my rank improved by 14 while in [TRT] and many people can prove that Allbinx was a "Knuble" aka nooble when he joined [TRT]. I guess our aura of indisputable success does that to players, trains them.
Usually when I see a lvl 24 player in my room, apart from clan mates, I hit the "boot" quite fast. But I guess I would give this buzzing fella a chance to show that he can still barely win with two lieutenant generals in his team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

he used both WP cards too Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 am

this boom was made exclusively for all out jag lameness. it only works well if your quik on the fire pit. im not to quik on the fire pit even though i used hot keys on it i just am not used to the civ. maybe you forgot but this was mostly an experiment. just like all the booms i post.

my rank before trt was 27-28 and using otto german only! after in trt i went to 31. since i decayed for the most part. then i came back and just didnt have a passion for this game. ive been through alot this past year and am finally starting to feel better, phsyically and mentally.
i hosted so many 1v1 back then thts what got me noticed. by josh. then trt came within the next few days. when i joined, i felt unwanted because everyone wants "someone they know" playing.

except this 1 time me, sandy, and white owned zeen, and his boys.

not owned but a 2hr win that gave me loads of confidence. you know the kind that makes you feel good but you dont say much. thats me. i never said a peep to anyone back then. now tht i know mostly everyone i speak up.

freeto needs a new comp. anyone have a spare? lol sorry bro but thats the reality.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

told you he wouldnt get it sandy : /
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

i got a score of 2170
resource's 71-22-16 shame i didnt record it. got the screenie though

wish TRT trained me up , then i could of been that much closer to my idol sandy


Last edited by _spunk_ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanderson_FIN



Posts : 382
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm

had to think about that for like three mins till I got that you can't spell "idol" Razz
we also teach grammar in [TRT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm

dunno what u talking about mate Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   

Back to top Go down
 
BuZz_D Aztec 2300
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aztec pyramid
» Map from Airship Store
» Aztek Airbrush vs ???
» Map Set Information
» Battle with the Aztec boss

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: Native Nations :: Aztec civilization-
Jump to: